Told Ya'll Christie KNEW!

The Mayor of Hoboken lied.
Please provide evidence that the Mayor lied.

Who is this "Transportation Secretary"?

The only person who has mentioned "evidence that Christie knew of the traffic jam" is Wildstein's lawyer. So far that evidence has not been subpoena'd.

No, they don't have to produce evidence unless there is a legal requirement to do so.

Christie is the one denying that he knew anything and accusing others of lying to him.

Verdict: Hoboken Mayor's Allegations Against Christie Unsupported by Evidence - Guy Benson

Any evidence of criminal wrongdoing is to be submitted immediately. Withholding evidence is obstruction of justice and a violation of the defendant's due process rights, Derideo.

Your blogger's article is more innuendo than actual evidence. The personal diary will be scrutinized by FBI Forensics before being dismissed or used as evidence. That has not happened yet. The sworn deposition is taken entirely out of context. She was asked about TRANSCRIPTS of meetings as apposed to personal notes. Personal recollections are always suspect on both sides.

What your blogger is ignoring is the connection between the Hoboken property in question and Samson. That is what the US AG is investigating. There is also the Harrison property that Samson is linked to that Christie's brother made out like a bandit on. The US AG is not taking Zimmer's word alone. He is conducting a full investigation.

So no, the Mayor has not lied!

There is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at this point. That will only happen if the US AG decides to file charges.

Let me ask you something. When this scandal first broke out, people scoured over 1000 pages of emails and exchanges by his officials. None of them contained anything that implicated Christie in the traffic jam. That right there should tell you he wasn't involved.
Heavily redacted emails that came from the Port Authority only. The ones from the Governor's office were never included in any subpoena.

What tells me that Christie is lying is that his story keeps changing each time more evidence comes to light. Please provide a credible link to substantiate this allegation.
Now, almost a month in, these lawyers suddenly come up with evidence that somehow suggests he knew? Didn't everyone scour over those same e-mails? Why didn't they present this evidence to the authorities first instead of releasing it to the press?

Doesn't this sound in the least bit odd to you?

What sounds odd to me is that you are not following this closely.

What sounds odd to me is that you haven't proven that Christie did indeed orchestrate this fiasco.

More evidence that the mayor of Hoboken lied:

Hoboken Mayor?s Diary Called Into Question in Christie Scandal - ABC News

Nope, allegations without basis!

Heavily redacted emails that came from the Port Authority only. The ones from the Governor's office were never included in any subpoena.

What tells me that Christie is lying is that his story keeps changing each time more evidence comes to light. Please provide a credible link to substantiate this allegation.

What sounds odd to me is that you are not following this closely.

What sounds odd to me is that you haven't proven that Christie did indeed orchestrate this fiasco.

you do realize she is the one making teh allegations....

:cuckoo:

How strange, so many repubs making excuses for the guy they hate because he's Obama's buddy.

you do realize she is the one making teh allegations....

:cuckoo:

Did you actually read the link, Yurt? They are alleging that the Mayor lied under oath in that link.

How strange, so many repubs making excuses for the guy they hate because he's Obama's buddy.

I don't see anybody making excuses for Crispy.

IF he "did" it, then he deserves a world full of shit raining down on him.

On the other hand, just because mindless liberal Democratics WANT to see some political injury being inflicted on a Republican doesn't mean that Crispy actually DID do anything.

I know it goes against your partisan hack grain, jasonthoughtfree, but it WOULD be reasonable to WAIT to see how this develops before assuming the worst.

Who is this "Transportation Secretary"?

The only person who has mentioned "evidence that Christie knew of the traffic jam" is Wildstein's lawyer. So far that evidence has not been subpoena'd.

No, they don't have to produce evidence unless there is a legal requirement to do so.

Christie is the one denying that he knew anything and accusing others of lying to him.

Verdict: Hoboken Mayor's Allegations Against Christie Unsupported by Evidence - Guy Benson

Any evidence of criminal wrongdoing is to be submitted immediately. Withholding evidence is obstruction of justice and a violation of the defendant's due process rights, Derideo.

Your blogger's article is more innuendo than actual evidence. The personal diary will be scrutinized by FBI Forensics before being dismissed or used as evidence. That has not happened yet. The sworn deposition is taken entirely out of context. She was asked about TRANSCRIPTS of meetings as apposed to personal notes. Personal recollections are always suspect on both sides.

What your blogger is ignoring is the connection between the Hoboken property in question and Samson. That is what the US AG is investigating. There is also the Harrison property that Samson is linked to that Christie's brother made out like a bandit on. The US AG is not taking Zimmer's word alone. He is conducting a full investigation.

There is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at this point. That will only happen if the US AG decides to file charges.

Uhh, your opinion does not mean the Mayor told the truth. I study legal processes and procedures. I also take the unreliability of Mayor Zimmer into account when she wrongly terminated a staffer. She lost that case and had her credibility called into question at that hearing. Nobody on your side of the argument is trying to substantiate her claims! Nobody.

Last edited:

Uhh, your opinion does not mean the Mayor told the truth. I study legal processes and procedures. I also take the unreliability of Mayor Zimmer into account when she wrongly terminated a staffer. She lost that case and had her credibility called into question at that hearing. Nobody on your side of the argument is trying to substantiate her claims! Nobody.

Link for "wrongful termination" allegation?

I was unaware of it. So, when I read your request for a link, I did a very quick down and dirty Google look-see.

More Evidence Surfaces That Should Embarrass Hoboken Mayor?s Media Supporters | Mediaite

IN-ter-esting. To say the least.

Former public safety director Alicea wins suit against Hoboken, awarded $440K | NJ.com

I will point out that the jury ruled Zimmer didn't discriminate, but they did rule that Alicea was discriminated against by the City of Hoboken. Meaning, that if you're going to sit there and apply this bridgegate scandal to Christie, you need to apply this case to Dawn Zimmer. It's as simple as that.

Last edited:

Former public safety director Alicea wins suit against Hoboken, awarded $440K | NJ.com

Your false allegation against Mayor Zimmer;

I also take the unreliability of Mayor Zimmer into account when she wrongly terminated a staffer.

The second paragraph in your own link;

While the jury voted, 6-2, that the city engaged in discrimination against Angel Alicea, it also found that Mayor Dawn Zimmer, by a vote of 7-1, did not discriminate against Alicea and is not held liable.

You on the left want Christie destroyed for a lie about traffic, but you completely give Hillary a pass for a lie about what caused the death of 4 americans at an american consulate.

its nothing but disengenuous partisanship.

I am not defending Christie, but lets use the same standards to judge all politicians.

Okay.

Let's.

When you have a memo where Hillary's appointee said, "Time for Stevens to DIE", and Hillary answered back "Got it". Then you might have a comparable standard.

Because, honestly, since we REALLY don't know what set those protestors off, or what their motives were, it's just a lot of speculation, isn't it?

You on the left want Christie destroyed for a lie about traffic, but you completely give Hillary a pass for a lie about what caused the death of 4 americans at an american consulate.

I am not defending Christie, but lets use the same standards to judge all politicians.

Okay.

Let's.

When you have a memo where Hillary's appointee said, "Time for Stevens to DIE", and Hillary answered back "Got it". Then you might have a comparable standard.

Because, honestly, since we REALLY don't know what set those protestors off, or what their motives were, it's just a lot of speculation, isn't it?

Jesus H. Christ.

You are a moron. An absolute, unmistakable m o r o n.

Okay.

Let's.

Jesus H. Christ.

You are a moron. An absolute, unmistakable m o r o n.

Ironic!

Your false allegation against Mayor Zimmer;

I also take the unreliability of Mayor Zimmer into account when she wrongly terminated a staffer.

The second paragraph in your own link;

While the jury voted, 6-2, that the city engaged in discrimination against Angel Alicea, it also found that Mayor Dawn Zimmer, by a vote of 7-1, did not discriminate against Alicea and is not held liable.

Read my edit. If you think I didn't notice that, then you take me for a fool.

Forum List

Back