Tokyo hotel apologizes for 'Japanese only' elevator sign. Lol Commie News Network at it again.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
CNN

Tokyo hotel apologizes for 'Japanese only' elevator sign​

Reuters
Mon, July 12, 2021, 4:35 AM·2 min read

Another likened the signs to U.S. “Jim Crow” measures, since struck down by courts, designed to keep Blacks from voting in the U.S. Deep South.

“The virus has nothing to do with nationality,” tweeted Twitter user Anna.

Japan has not seen the explosive coronavirus outbreak seen elsewhere but has recorded more than 815,440 cases and nearly 15,000 deaths. Tokyo alone recorded 614 new cases on Sunday, the 22nd straight day of week-on-week gains.

Yes the Commie News Network taking over and doing the bidding of the new world order.

All around the world racism is abound for those in the majority.

There are some who think the French are stuck up, even those in Quebec have this reputation. Some say this as they are offended when you don't speak French. In my experiences, it's not ones inability to speak French, but ones unwillingness to try and speak it. Even if you butcher the language, if you are putting in the effort, the French will be patient and help you out.

If I went to China and just went up to someone and spoke English, they'd look at me like an alien (especially if over age 50 or not well educated). If I'm not willing to at least try to learn the language, what does that say for me and my own entitlement?

Bring a pocket translator, put in some effort. That's my opinion.

That is very common in NE Asia. They do the same thing in the ROK. They have not been guilt tripped into feeling shame for their in group preferences. That practice only applies to whites.
No it's not.
Oh shut it ...
No.
japanese only.png
korean only.png
korean.png

There...that took me 30 fuckin seconds.

That is very common in NE Asia. They do the same thing in the ROK. They have not been guilt tripped into feeling shame for their in group preferences. That practice only applies to whites.
No it's not.
Oh shut it ...
No.
View attachment 511956View attachment 511957View attachment 511958

There...that took me 30 fuckin seconds.
Googling a few pictures does not equate to "very common," dumbass. In 30 seconds I could find 1000000000 pictures of squirrels surfing. Does that mean surfing squirrels are "very common"?

You did notice the sign said for Japanese only, that means they don't want any other Asians either.

You did notice the sign said for Japanese only, that means they don't want any other Asians either.
Thus my statement "in group preferences".
Koreans are not Japanese, and vice versa. They are not in the same group.

Forum List

Back