Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine link to Guillain Barre disorder, report says

Dusty

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2021

Great stuff huh, get the retard vaccine today

31317957_10156296578593810_380812119953637376_o.jpg

100 cases in 12.8 million doses dished out.

Do some of you putting out this propaganda even bother to read what you're sharing?

How many of those 12.8 million folk (or 6.4 million folk if it's people with both doses) do you think would have had worse effects from contracting Covid? I bet it would be considerably more than 100.

Of course 100 is still 100 too many but use your head here too.

Do some of you putting out this propaganda even bother to read what you're sharing?

How many of those 12.8 million folk (or 6.4 million folk if it's people with both doses) do you think would have had worse effects from contracting Covid? I bet it would be considerably more than 100.

Then there are the brain aneurisms, but Guillain Barre is evidentially a lot of fun

Paralysis is fun right,

Overview​

Nerve and damaged myelin sheath
Nerve and damaged myelin sheathOpen pop-up dialog box
Guillain-Barre (gee-YAH-buh-RAY) syndrome is a rare disorder in which your body's immune system attacks your nerves. Weakness and tingling in your extremities are usually the first symptoms.

These sensations can quickly spread, eventually paralyzing your whole body. In its most severe form Guillain-Barre syndrome is a medical emergency. Most people with the condition must be hospitalized to receive treatment.

The exact cause of Guillain-Barre syndrome is unknown. But two-thirds of patients report symptoms of an infection in the six weeks preceding. These include respiratory or a gastrointestinal infection or Zika virus.

There's no known cure for Guillain-Barre syndrome, but several treatments can ease symptoms and reduce the duration of the illness. Although most people recover from Guillain-Barre syndrome, the mortality rate is 4% to 7%. Between 60-80% of people are able to walk at six months. Patients may experience lingering effects from it, such as weakness, numbness or fatigue.

Then there are the brain aneurisms, but Guillain Barre is evidentially a lot of fun

Paralysis is fun right,

Overview​

Guillain-Barre (gee-YAH-buh-RAY) syndrome is a rare disorder in which your body's immune system attacks your nerves. Weakness and tingling in your extremities are usually the first symptoms.

These sensations can quickly spread, eventually paralyzing your whole body. In its most severe form Guillain-Barre syndrome is a medical emergency. Most people with the condition must be hospitalized to receive treatment.

The exact cause of Guillain-Barre syndrome is unknown. But two-thirds of patients report symptoms of an infection in the six weeks preceding. These include respiratory or a gastrointestinal infection or Zika virus.

There's no known cure for Guillain-Barre syndrome, but several treatments can ease symptoms and reduce the duration of the illness. Although most people recover from Guillain-Barre syndrome, the mortality rate is 4% to 7%. Between 60-80% of people are able to walk at six months. Patients may experience lingering effects from it, such as weakness, numbness or fatigue.
I don't need an in-depth analysis to know Guillian-Barre syndrome is a horrible disease.

I'm not downplaying it.

But the link is tenuous.

It's 100 cases in 12.8-milion.

My maths is shit but is that not like 0.00128%?

Paralysis is fun right,

Overview​

I don't need an in-depth analysis to know Guillian-Barre syndrome is a horrible disease.

I'm not downplaying it.

But the link is tenuous.

The JJ vaccine is also not recommended for women of childbearing age, then there are the brain issues. Get a life 99.6 percent of people survived covid without vaccines and this number has not improved.

170517-boyfriend-video-guillain-barre-syndrome.jpg

Guillain-Barre-Syndrome1.jpg

Paralysis is fun right,

Overview​

I'm not downplaying it.

But the link is tenuous.

The JJ vaccine is also not recommended for women of childbearing age, then there are the brain issues. Get a life 99.6 percent of people survived covid without vaccines and this number has not improved
You're wrong.

Literally spreading falsehoods.

The data in the UK now has more people contracting Covid but the death toll has decreased dramatically.

I've also no idea where you get your 99.6% of people with Covid survived either.

Stop spreading fake news to support your conspiracies.

how many years and deformed children did it take before Thalidomide was deemed to be dangerous?....And that was an FDA approved medication.

You go ahead and stick that experimental juice into your arm, sucker.

Paralysis is fun right,

Overview​

I'm not downplaying it.

But the link is tenuous.

The JJ vaccine is also not recommended for women of childbearing age, then there are the brain issues. Get a life 99.6 percent of people survived covid without vaccines and this number has not improved
You're wrong.

The data in the UK now has more people contracting Covid but the death toll has decreased dramatically.

I've also no idea where you get your 99.6% of people with Covid survived either.

LOL before the vaccines 86 percent of people in the UK never even had a symptom

Silly boy

But you pretend your life away if you choose

guillain-barre-syndrome-n.jpg

how many years and deformed children did it take before Thalidomide was deemed to be dangerous?....And that was an FDA approved medication.

:laughing0301:

I'll say it again since your perception skills have suddenly deserted you.

0.00128% chance.

100 in 12.8-million.

There's literally more chance of a bit of tin falling from the roof of a house, hitting you in the head and turning you into a vegetable in hospital than you do from this vaccine.

I'm with guys like you 110% when it comes to American politics but guys like yourself who sit on the right when it comes to Covid and Covid vaccine talk really let yourselves down - it's like it turns rational-thinking folk into absolute nutjobs at the flick of a switch.

You aren't stupid people - that's the annoying part.

Paralysis is fun right,

Overview​

I'm not downplaying it.

But the link is tenuous.

You're wrong.

Silly boy

0.00128% chance.

That's the figure you provided in your own article.

Yet you are making out that it's a real risk and also making up Covid figures on the spot to try and substantiate your outlandish claims.

Paralysis is fun right,

Overview​

I'm not downplaying it.

But the link is tenuous.

You're wrong.

Silly boy

0.00128% chance.

That's the figure you provided in your own article.

Yet you are making out that it's a real risk and also making up Covid figures on the spot to try and substantiate your outlandish claims.
LOL the fact is that without vaccines a person has a 99.6 percent chance of fully recovering from covid. So there is no need for any vaccine. The fact is that 48000 American Marines have refused the vaccine, you think that they are going to listen to your palsy tea drinking ass? I would love to see you try

:laughing0301:

I'll say it again since your perception skills have suddenly deserted you.

0.00128% chance.

100 in 12.8-million.

There's literally more chance of a bit of tin falling from the roof of a house, hitting you in the head and turning you into a vegetable in hospital than you do from this vaccine.

I'm with guys like you 110% when it comes to American politics but guys like yourself who sit on the right when it comes to Covid and Covid vaccine talk really let yourselves down - it's like it turns rational-thinking folk into absolute nutjobs at the flick of a switch.

Did you even read my post?

The dangers of Thalidomide weren't discovered for YEARS after it was approved by the FDA.

You're foolishly standing by numbers (which I seriously doubt) of here and now, as though they're relevant to out years that we know nothing about.

You're either stupid or are in desperate need of an ESL course.

Ideology isn't a function of intelligence, in my estimation. Perfectly intelligent people can fall into this kind of paranoid group psychosis, especially there are people who make a great living by deceiving them.
guillain-barré syndrome symptoms, complete paralysis

Get vaccinated now, fun fun fun
maxresdefault.jpg

Ideology isn't a function of intelligence, in my estimation. Perfectly intelligent people can fall into this kind of paranoid group psychosis, especially there are people who make a great living by deceiving them.
I just find it quite sad tbh.

I've a mate that's the same. About 15 of us went on the train from Glasgow to Liverpool for the day on Saturday there and the spent the way down on the train trying to tell us all sorts of conspiracies and stories about Covid that we all know is bullshit. He's the only one out of all of us that's not vaccinated although he says he'll probably end up getting it.

But his head is really turned. He believes all the nonsense like he's been brainwashed. We agree on literally everything else - food, drink, sports, politics, films, work, travel, socialising etc literally everything - apart from this.

It's not about what it does immediately...it's about what it will do over time. I can tell you this...ANY new drug that kills thousands of people in the first few months..is gonna kill A LOT of MFers over the next few years.
What's this based on? has there been other vaccines that's killed thousands first few months then substantially more over the next few years? do you evidence for these claims or is it more predictions?

I just find it quite sad tbh.

I've a mate that's the same. About 15 of us went on the train from Glasgow to Liverpool for the day on Saturday there and the spent the way down on the train trying to tell us all sorts of conspiracies and stories about Covid that we all know is bullshit. He's the only one out of all of us that's not vaccinated although he says he'll probably end up getting it.

But his head is really turned. He believes all the nonsense like he's been brainwashed. We agree on literally everything else - food, drink, sports, politics, films, work, travel, socialising etc literally everything - apart from this.
You are brainwashed as well. But your government never lies right?

Forum List

Back