What's new

Toilet Paper Thieves at large

OP
Bleipriester

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score
Two men are believed to have stolen precious toilet paper.

"Police and Emergency Services Minister David Elliott urged anyone with information to come forward and report to police.

"I support any measures taken by police to protect our communities from this sort of disgraceful criminal activity, " he said."

There should be a special punishment for this!
They look Muslim.
Its in the article.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
Two men are believed to have stolen precious toilet paper.

"Police and Emergency Services Minister David Elliott urged anyone with information to come forward and report to police.

"I support any measures taken by police to protect our communities from this sort of disgraceful criminal activity, " he said."

There should be a special punishment for this!
They look Muslim.
Decoys ! Moosehead wipeth with the left and eateth with the right.....I wonder what happens during an eclipse ?

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
HEY Leave those guys alone. They work for me !
View attachment 314759
When I see that room all I can think is ---

LET LOOSE THE CATS!

My friend had a cat like that. Me, I had a pitbull that discovered how to get the end of the TP roll and just run all over the house with it until it's gone.

That happened twice until I started shutting the bathroom door before leaving for work.

Damn dog TP'd my house. Door to door, everywhere! Grrr.!

He used to get that umm..Separation Anxiety.

He was a great dog. He was so happy TPing the house. Not running..just kinda prancing/galluping up and down like.."Yeah!" :laugh:

Cavorting with the tip of the TP roll in his mouth all over the house.
He did it 1 time while I was home. Come out of my room and saw him in full regalia!
Caught dead in the act, his eyes were kinda wild.

Hopping and shaking.
I only recently discovered --- and discovered it here on this board --- the reason that so many people mount their toilet paper backward (rolling off the FRONT).

These people have never had cats. Simple as that. Mounted correctly, a cat can twirl that roll all day and nothing goes anywhere.

Once I read that and realized, hey my mother had cats constantly all her life, it all made sense.

Fatter o' mact, until I saw these GIFs on the internets, I didn't even know cats ever did that. Maybe because, in our house, they couldn't.

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days