Todays Sign (for Conservatives) that The Apocalypse is Upon Us

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
1676087153339.png

I'm sure this will enrage the conservatives. Because the sandwich to them in this case isn't just a sandwich...it's a white flag of surrender!!!!

What it is of course is nothing more than a way for a company to cut their overhead while jacking up prices. I do wonder if the egg shortage is playing some role in this though...you slaughter fewer chickens, you get more eggs...seems logical.

I'm sure there is some massive plot behind this. If not...there soon will be.

View attachment 755873

I'm sure this will enrage the conservatives. Because the sandwich to them in this case isn't just a sandwich...it's a white flag of surrender!!!!

What it is of course is nothing more than a way for a company to cut their overhead while jacking up prices. I do wonder if the egg shortage is playing some role in this though...you slaughter fewer chickens, you get more eggs...seems logical.

They probably feel like they have to since the government is jacking up the price of chicken. A regular plain chicken sandwich there now costs $5.

It will flop like every dumb plant based crap that get pushed.

Will you lefty idiots be rushing to Chick-fil-a now? I doubt it.

View attachment 755873

Oh My God! Cauliflower?:puke3:
iu

Todays Sign (for Conservatives) that The Apocalypse is Upon Us​

Oh, oh! I know this one!

Is it that a dude with the screen name Candy Corn and a Homer Simpson Raiders avatar thinks anyone cares what he thinks?

Yeah, pretty disturbing stuff I tell ya.

Damn, is this the same Chick-fil-a that Democrats wanted to ban in NY?

View attachment 755873

I'm waiting for them to come out with Navy Bean sandwiches. With lots of peanut butter to keep the beans from falling in your lap. Yum yum!

They probably feel like they have to since the government is jacking up the price of chicken. A regular plain chicken sandwich there now costs $5.

It will flop like every dumb plant based crap that get pushed.

Will you lefty idiots be rushing to Chick-fil-a now? I doubt it.
Lol, the government doesn't control the price of eggs retard. Supply and demand does it is called free market economy ass wipe.

Lol, the government doesn't control the price of eggs retard. Supply and demand does it is called free market economy ass wipe.
Yea sure, the government doesn’t control many aspects of commerce. Like the FDA, or releasing viruses that kill chickens. Or their ability to control the price of oil by denying drilling and raising the cost of transportation for everything. Not to mention WEF corporate fascists that carry out their will in driving up prices of meat and food in general.

They want you eating bugs and never using fossil fuels. You think this is all happening by accident?

Yea sure, the government doesn’t control many aspects of commerce. Like the FDA, or releasing viruses that kill chickens. Or their ability to control the price of oil by denying drilling and raising the cost of transportation for everything. Not to mention WEF corporate fascists that carry out their will in driving up prices of meat and food in general.

They want you eating bugs and never using fossil fuels. You think this is all happening by accident?
Told ya folks...conservatives see a conspiracy in everything.

Nope...it's not an accident. Businesses that made record profits yesterday want to make record profits today and top today's profits tomorrow. If they can expand sales by selling something that is allegedly healthier...they will.

But I think your paranoia is much more entertaining than their commercials.

Forum List

Back