today's RCP show HRC's numbers going up

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Her favorability ratings have increased to 7.0 but her odds have dropped 1 pt to 68 to 32. She is holding steady with the electoral and no toss up state maps, and the two-way and four-way spreads see her on the upswing.

She is holding steady in VA, WI, CO NH PA MI, and while Trump is rising in NC, OH, NV but is within the MOE.

Trump owns MO.

They are competitive in the other states.

Election 2016 Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Poll Average 45.4 43.5 Clinton +1.9
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

4-Way RCP Average 41.1 39.6 Clinton +1.5
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

Favorability Ratings -13.4 -20.4 Clinton +7.0
Betting Odds 68.0 32.0
Electoral College Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Electoral Map 200 164 Clinton +36
No Toss Up States 301 237
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
Clinton Trump Spread
Virginia 44.3 40.8 Clinton +3.5
North Carolina 43.0 44.8 Trump +1.8
bg_election_2010_trend_up_gop.gif

Florida 45.0 45.0 Tie
Ohio 43.2 45.0 Trump +1.8

Wisconsin 43.5 40.0 Clinton +3.5
Nevada 42.0 44.0 Trump +2.0

Colorado 42.7 39.0 Clinton +3.7
Georgia 41.5 45.5 Trump +4.0
New Hampshire 43.7 38.7 Clinton +5.0
Pennsylvania 46.8 40.2 Clinton +6.6
Michigan 44.5 39.3 Clinton +5.2
Iowa 38.7 43.0 Trump +4.3
Missouri 38.3 46.0 Trump +7.7
Arizona 40.0 41.6 Trump +1.6

You two and HW Bush will vote Cankles. You both must be so proud.

Neither one of them is over 50% nationally or in the Swing states.

So this could still go either way. One bad debate performance, one last minute scandal,and Hillary could go down faster than an intern on her husband.

Neither one of them is over 50% nationally or in the Swing states.

So this could still go either way. One bad debate performance, one last minute scandal,and Hillary could go down faster than an intern on her husband.
Is that you Joe?

Can't be.

• Banned
If each holds their own in the debates, it goes to the wire. If either messes up in the debates, the other has a real advantage. Can Donald act like a "normal" candidate for six more weeks? Can gipper and the other libertarians regain control of their senses? Can cereal_killer hold his crazy asylum together until then?

Best campaign season evah.

If each holds their own in the debates, it goes to the wire. If either messes up in the debates, the other has a real advantage. Can Donald act like a "normal" candidate for six more weeks? Can gipper and the other libertarians regain control of their senses? Can cereal_killer hold his crazy asylum together until then?

You forget the biggest question Jake...which is...

Can Hillary's health hold out long enough to get to the general?

• Banned

You forget the biggest question Jake...which is...Can Hillary's health hold out long enough to get to the general?
If her health is a real question, sure. All of the rest of the stuff, except the pneumonia, is manufactured nonsense of breit bart and the Alt-Right. If she does drop, though, I would think it is too late for Biden or Kaine to pick up the fumble and score.

I don't think so. "Vote for the Crook so the Nazi doesn't win" is hardly a ringing endorsement.

It actually makes me pine for 2008, when you had two sensible politicians actually debating the direction of the country.

You forget the biggest question Jake...which is...Can Hillary's health hold out long enough to get to the general?
If her health is a real question, sure. All of the rest of the stuff, except the pneumonia, is manufactured nonsense of breit bart and the Alt-Right. If she does drop, though, I would think it is too late for Biden or Kaine to pick up the fumble and score.
Do you not know her health is in question?

The woman is sick and weak. Do you want that in the WH? To say nothing of your East German border guard personality.

I don't think so. "Vote for the Crook so the Nazi doesn't win" is hardly a ringing endorsement.

It actually makes me pine for 2008, when you had two sensible politicians actually debating the direction of the country.
STOP JOE!!!

The DNC and Soros are pissed.

I don't think so. "Vote for the Crook so the Nazi doesn't win" is hardly a ringing endorsement. It actually makes me pine for 2008, when you had two sensible politicians actually debating the direction of the country.
:)

The woman is sick and weak. Do you want that in the WH? To say nothing of your East German border guard personality.
breitbart's propaganda campaign is only that. I don't want either candidate in the WH or anyone you support.

Not only can Donald seem normal but also he'll need the MSM to not fact check him in real time when he says shit like he didn't support Iraq. And of course Hillary shouldn't be able to say the FBI concluded I told the truth.

breitbart's propaganda campaign is only that. I don't want either candidate in the WH or anyone you support.
Trump's campaign RUNS Briebart. It has less legitimacy that Rasumssen.

Race isn't even close anymore. Trump is running unopposed at this point. If Trump shows up and doesn't take the bait on Monday he wins in a landslide GUARANTEED.

Race isn't even close anymore. Trump is running unopposed at this point. If Trump shows up and doesn't take the bait on Monday he wins in a landslide GUARANTEED.
You will give up your job if you are wrong? Thought not. And you statement is thoughtless.

Forum List

Back