Today's Installment Of 'The Peaceful Protest'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Utah Driver Shot by Antifa Terrorist as He
Tries to Flee Swarming Black Lives Matter Mob (Video)

Nothing says 'Peaceful Protest' like Domestic Terrorists blocking a road, swarming the car they stop, and shooting the driver....

Nothing says 'Peaceful Protest' like Domestic Terrorists blocking a road, swarming the car they stop, and shooting the driver....

Thank you. This dose of truth is exactly what the American people need to read about and see. It's war out there. And now insurrectionists are so terrified of unarmed civilians they're arming themselves to defend against their victims. We need good You Tube videos about how to drive thru a mob.

small town CO had a defense attorney shoot a driver for simply trying to get through. all on video so his life is over.

why do people think this is ok and nothing will happen. the response is slow but is is happening. needs to kick up and you're about to see avg joe with a gun in his car firing back.

it is my opinion that the shit is going to hit the fan.
I live in a "culturally diverse neighborhood" I have
not left my tiny little residence for weeks

I want to know where the parents are of these shitstains who almost were road kill. What they fuck were they doing when the braindead pieces of flesh grew up? As for me, i never leave my house without some type of defense, if these fuckers want to find out what Lucifer is like, i will send them on their way.

A persons right to protest ends when it infringes on the rights of others. Then the 2nd amendment right supersede the 1st amendment right in this instance....I cant wait to put some Commie punks 6 ft under...

Why are these ass wipes blocking the road?

I want to know where the parents are of these shitstains who almost were road kill. What they fuck were they doing when the braindead pieces of flesh grew up? As for me, i never leave my house without some type of defense, if these fuckers want to find out what Lucifer is like, i will send them on their way.

A persons right to protest ends when it infringes on the rights of others. Then the 2nd amendment right supersede the 1st amendment right in this instance....I cant wait to put some Commie punks 6 ft under...

so true------I, truly, HOPE that there is enough footage
of the festivities to ID thousands* of participants and any who can be determined to be involved in misconduct-----even littering or blocking traffic, go to jail UNTIL HIS CASE COMES UP which could be years.
For my part, the GOVERNOR can take over public buildings or even store prisoners in playgrounds
----in my town enclosed by the same fences in which
the "imprisoned" children at the mexican border were
"imprisoned" For the record----I felt the same way about the criminals who "sat in" in Zuccotti park.
It's not a race thing. (* make that hundreds of thousands of participants)

Instead of participation trophies, they'll be getting hot lead, instead!
Wounded and dead kids is a just reward for neglectful parents.

..that's not all....now they are openly calling for REVENGE
..all kinds of various incidents of blacks HATING whites/American/cops and law and order

....so, they murder at FOUR times the rate...and all this other stuff shows why and CROSSCHECKS why:
they commit crime/murder/hate crimes/rape at MUCH higher rates
..it's not racism to say this--it's the truth
...they are more violent/less ''intelligent''/LOW IMPULSE control

small town CO had a defense attorney shoot a driver for simply trying to get through. all on video so his life is over.

why do people think this is ok and nothing will happen. the response is slow but is is happening. needs to kick up and you're about to see avg joe with a gun in his car firing back.

it is my opinion that the shit is going to hit the fan.
I live in a "culturally diverse neighborhood" I have
not left my tiny little residence for weeks
you've got black people beating up any white person they can find because it's the fad and trend. st louis had black guys beating up old men praying while kneeling.

WHY?

oklahoma is now treating rioters like terrorists. this is the day the fight back starts.

Forum List

Back