today is the 400th anniversary of the Pilgrims crossing the Atlantic and signing the historic Mayflower Compact

According to democrats thats 400 years of shame
View attachment 422260
Of course by 21st Century standards the Indians were mistreated

but that was 400 years ago when cruelty was practiced all over the world, incluing by the Indians themselves
It seems to me that cruelty against minorities is still alive and well to this day.
This country has made no progress.
.....but blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa--FACT!--not babble crap like you post

According to democrats thats 400 years of shame
View attachment 422260
Of course by 21st Century standards the Indians were mistreated

but that was 400 years ago when cruelty was practiced all over the world, incluing by the Indians themselves
It seems to me that cruelty against minorities is still alive and well to this day.
This country has made no progress.
...the blacks have made no progress.....

no one is mistreating minorities either

A cop feels threatened because a black man is picking up garbage.

Its the age old story.

black person fails to wear a mask and social distaning and catches th black brain disease that causes him to disobey the lawful orders of a police officer

all he had to do was calmly cooperate with the cop and everything would be ok

I can do this all day.

This is what people of color have to put up with every day.
So can I

in almost every instance black people are making asses of themselves or resisting arrest.

We need a vaccine for the black brain disease that causes such behavior

God Bless America!

puritans were religious extremists who did not tolerate any other religions, including christian religions that were too liberal

puritans were the 2nd permanent british colony in the new world and do not represent any real American values.

the mayflower compact was merely an agreement that the mayflower colonists, not all of whom were puritans, would govern themselves as fairly as possible

puritans banned CHRISTMAS, gambling, fancy clothing, adultery, homosexuality, atheism

the mayflower compact expressly states “we .....are loyal subjects to the king”

are you sure you want to use this document?

you’ll have to wage war on christmas and bow to the queen of england if you do

New Topics

Forum List

Back