Today I give up on American police - you are a criminal until proven innocent

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
This is too much, these videos are coming out every day, I have no words, but have to say something to make the thread legitimate, so I say fuck the American police, I'm tired of saying "I know there's also good cops" but in general, we need to eliminate all Americans from police force and replace them with either Muslims or Mexicans because they are more normal people - no more fat, no more blacks and no more native white Americans in police PLEASE
When did you ever hear of Mexican or a Muslim police officer shoot someone in America?
LiveLeak.com - Senior reaching for cane in traffic stop is shot by cop

The police are entirely too fearful. They panic at the slightest movement. We need to raise the standards and get rid of women and gays.

This is too much, these videos are coming out every day, I have no words, but have to say something to make the thread legitimate, so I say fuck the American police, I'm tired of saying "I know there's also good cops" but in general, we need to eliminate all Americans from police force and replace them with either Muslims or Mexicans because they are more normal people - no more fat, no more blacks and no more native white Americans in police PLEASE
When did you ever hear of Mexican or a Muslim police officer shoot someone in America?

Huh? That link is about a dog being shot by police.

Here is more of the video.

Deputy heard crying after shooting man, 70, who was grabbing cane - latimes.com

The officer cries and apologizes repeatedly. I feel for the old man and his wife, I feel for the cop too. It looked like a gun if you watch the video. I don't know what to say, except perhaps he should have had better light. I do know cops are trained to act in an instant though and face horrible situations daily.

Forum List

Back