To You Zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCELLENT POINT! We need a thread to educate the Zionists titled --- Palestinians: Helping To Make A Better World. Don't you agree?
How about "Germany Helping To Make A Better World"

From A like Aryanism to Z like Zionism we literally invented everything! How great we are, there is no word to express. So overwhelming fantastic. We even invented rolls!
You do not like staying on the subject. Don't worry, we can figure out why.

You wish to create threads about Germany and other countries making a better world? Go to the right forums and start them.

You, like many others, sidestepped what the Palestinians have brought to better the world. So be it.

Oh, and THANK YOU for your subtle comparison between Aryanism and Zionism.

Glad to see that you truly know what you are talking about, and what you came to this thread and forum to do.

:)
Why don´t you reply to our discussion but intervene with nonsense in another?

I am still waiting for you to show us even one post where I EVER claimed Palestinians don't exist as you accuse me of. Time to chime in. Dilly Dilly!
You are presenting the things as you like.
Question: Under certain circumstances would you accept a Palestinian people independent from Israel? The people would be mostly Muslim and border Israel.
Yes.

And the Jewish People accepted such a Palestinian State in 1937 and in 1947.

Then again in 2000 and 2008.

How about "Germany Helping To Make A Better World"

From A like Aryanism to Z like Zionism we literally invented everything! How great we are, there is no word to express. So overwhelming fantastic. We even invented rolls!

You wish to create threads about Germany and other countries making a better world? Go to the right forums and start them.

You, like many others, sidestepped what the Palestinians have brought to better the world. So be it.

Glad to see that you truly know what you are talking about, and what you came to this thread and forum to do.

I am still waiting for you to show us even one post where I EVER claimed Palestinians don't exist as you accuse me of. Time to chime in. Dilly Dilly!
Question: Under certain circumstances would you accept a Palestinian people independent from Israel? The people would be mostly Muslim and border Israel.
Yes.

Really? Any source?

Honestly I pray for the Palestinians to live in peace by stopping their attacks on Israeli's Every time they kill one of more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & the Palestinians win big in the body bag death count. And then they & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israel's. A classic case of Palestinian mentality.
The eternal jew as classical victim is the original occupant of that role. I wonder how they would bitch around if it was the Palestinians that have an airforce.
They had an air force...Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon and about a billion Arabs rooting them on.
And God humiliated all the Arabs.
Now please continue being an idiot.

Yes.

Really? Any source?
Yeah, but not on FuckTheJews.Islam.

Ship them to Syria. Russia can keep them in line.
No pesky Jews to blame for their failures.........
Americans crawling before Zion like slaves need to take them. Bear the consequences of your actions...

What are you mumbling about, Ivan?
You´re supporting the regime taking Palestinian land every day. So it´s you who must take the refugees. I am sure your neighborhood does not have a Hamas mosque yet.

"Taking Palestinian land"??? Indigenous Palestinians were Jews! Not a single Muslim Palestinian yet in existence. Very cleaver those Zionists stealing their own land.
You claimed Israel gave them land but now you deny their existence. Why do you deny their existence?
Because they’re a bunch of violent animals?

It is official.

You live under a rock.

Yes.

Really? Any source?

It is official.

You live under a rock.

Honestly I pray for the Palestinians to live in peace by stopping their attacks on Israeli's Every time they kill one of more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & the Palestinians win big in the body bag death count. And then they & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israel's. A classic case of Palestinian mentality.
The eternal jew as classical victim is the original occupant of that role. I wonder how they would bitch around if it was the Palestinians that have an airforce.
They had an air force...Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon and about a billion Arabs rooting them on.
When did Israel defeat these countries?

Israel exists because Americans and America support it. What the advantage to America is may not be questioned, even if it is not evident. With the pestilential dualistic thinking that dominates America, daring to call any sacred cow into question means one opposes it. "Debate" only means divide and curse today. Peace in the Middle East is not something the U.S. could ever determine of its own accord. Perhaps no one and nothing could.
Israel didn’t receive a penny from the US until 1967, but nice try.

Yes.

Really? Any source?

Americans crawling before Zion like slaves need to take them. Bear the consequences of your actions...

You´re supporting the regime taking Palestinian land every day. So it´s you who must take the refugees. I am sure your neighborhood does not have a Hamas mosque yet.

"Taking Palestinian land"??? Indigenous Palestinians were Jews! Not a single Muslim Palestinian yet in existence. Very cleaver those Zionists stealing their own land.
You claimed Israel gave them land but now you deny their existence. Why do you deny their existence?
Can´t you talk in a civilized manner? Come on.

When did Israel defeat these countries?
1948 and the UN had a shit fit and stopped the JOOS from taking over their capitals.
Now stop reading FuckTheJews.Islam as your brain is filled with Nazi bullshit.

Yes.

Really? Any source?

Can you stop revising history and stop lying?

It is official.

You live under a rock.

Yes.

Really? Any source?

It is official.

You live under a rock.
Why don´t you simply add a source?

Yes.

Really? Any source?

So? When did I do this?

It is official.

You live under a rock.

Yes.

Really? Any source?

It is official.

You live under a rock.
Why don´t you simply ad a source?
Why don’t you “ad” a source?

Yes.

Really? Any source?

So? When did I do this?
100% of your posts are lies.
I don’t have to quote all your lies when everything you post in regards to Israel and Arabs is a lie.

Yes.

Really? Any source?

It is official.

You live under a rock.
bla bla blub blub

Yes.

Really? Any source?

It is official.

You live under a rock.
bla bla blub blub
Do you realize everyone who responds to you is telling you you’re a liar or are you that stupid?

Really? Any source?

So? When did I do this?
I don’t have to quote all your lies when everything you post in regards to Israel and Arabs is a lie.
Its the claim of hardcore Zionists in the matrix. Any disagreement is considered antisemitism.

Really? Any source?

It is official.

You live under a rock.
bla bla blub blub
Do you realize everyone who responds to you is telling you you’re a liar or are you that stupid?
No, only the ones in the matrix.

So? When did I do this?
Its the claim of hardcore Zionists in the matrix. Any disagreement is considered antisemitism.
No antisemitism...lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back