to the left wing pointing fingers at Republicans over the Montana election, you wanted this war.....

No matter what Trump does to a Muslims I will vote for him again!
No matter how many lies Trump tells Democrats I will vote for him again!
No matter how many liberal press members get beat I will vote for him again!

I voted for Trump to support my gun rights.
I voted for Trump to support my Christian rights.
I voted for Trump to support my security rights.

I will never vote or support any Democrat in any election for any thing!
And I will work in the next elections to see every vestige of the fat senile old orange clown destroyed. And see assholes like you put in a permanent state of whine.
You all sure helped hillary win, didn't you? Yeah, please "help" them some more.

This is a column written by John Nolte after the election......it essentially outlines why conservatives, and republicans voted for the Montanta Republican who bitch slapped the left wing, journalist........

You guys have set the ground rules for decades...we tried to do things the right way....and using the book dedicated to Satan, the Rules For Radicals...you assholes threw it back in our faces....

You wanted the fight to be like this...now you have it....

Response to Ben Shapiro: Five Reasons I Don't Care If Donald Trump Lies

Let me first acknowledge Ben Shapiro's Sunday piece about those who excuse from Donald Trump what they never would from Barack Obama. On this particular subject, I have been very clear since the beginning, since The Donald stepped out onto the political stage. And for the hard of hearing, let me put it this way…

I DO NOT CARE IF DONALD TRUMP LIES.

Just in case that wasn't perfectly clear, let me say it again:

Here are my reasons, which are purely mercenary and utterly shameless:

1. I WILL NOT UNILATERALLY DISARM

For eight years I watched as Obama, his supporters and his mainstream media, enjoyed victory after victory by telling lie after lie after lie after lie. Big, brash, bold, brassy, brazen, blatant, bodacious, blaring, barefaced lies about YouTube videos killing four Americans in Benghazi, about me being able to keep my health insurance and doctor, about Mitt Romney killing a woman with cancer, about there being no successful domestic terror attacks under Obama's watch, about the Obama administration being scandal free.

And here is what I learned: dirty politics work.

The Democrats are currently using lies to defeat Trump.

The mainstream media is a lying propaganda machine out to destroy Trump. So…

…out of some misguided sense of virtue we're supposed to surrender part of the arsenal?

Yeah, no.

This was my Road to Damascus moment…

During the 2012 election, when Team Obama accused Romney of murdering a woman, and the media let him, the scales fell from my eyes. I grew up a little bit. A piece of my innocence withered, dried up and died. That spot behind my ears got a little drier. My cherry went pop as I realized the following….

In politics, lying is a tactic, and if you don't use that tactic, you're screwed.

2. DO YOU WANT TO WIN OR DO YOU WANT TO LOSE?

Let me just put it like this…

How exactly is it a virtue to lose like a gentleman when your personal freedom and the fate of your country is at stake?

3. POLITICS IS WAR

Yes, politics is war. It is not war-war. Should Trump ever cross the line into illegality, violence, or the endorsing/excusing of violence (as Obama and his media frequently have), I'll speak up as loudly as anyone. And if Trump tells a lie of true consequence, an Obama-sized like…

"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health-care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health-care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

…that might cross my line, as well. We'll see.

Reality, though, is still reality. Unless you want to live in a politically correct concentration camp (that used to be America) where your church is forced to perform same-sex marriages and a centralized government takes 70% of your income to fund abortions, you best be prepared, figuratively, to firebomb civilians in Dresden and nuke women and children at Hiroshima.
We saw the effects of Trump's call to violence.

And you just proved it in your approving of an attack on the Press.

You don't care that Trump is a liar, business cheat, women groper, uninformed, asshole.

The idea that you think everything reported about rump is a lie is further proof what an uninformed jackass you really are.

Your Christian rights? You are a Christian & still voted for Trump? You ain't no Christian.

You still have guns? Really, You assholes claimed Obama was going to take them. At least, that is what the NRA told you.

This is a column written by John Nolte after the election......it essentially outlines why conservatives, and republicans voted for the Montanta Republican who bitch slapped the left wing, journalist........

You guys have set the ground rules for decades...we tried to do things the right way....and using the book dedicated to Satan, the Rules For Radicals...you assholes threw it back in our faces....

Let me first acknowledge Ben Shapiro's Sunday piece about those who excuse from Donald Trump what they never would from Barack Obama. On this particular subject, I have been very clear since the beginning, since The Donald stepped out onto the political stage. And for the hard of hearing, let me put it this way…

For eight years I watched as Obama, his supporters and his mainstream media, enjoyed victory after victory by telling lie after lie after lie after lie. Big, brash, bold, brassy, brazen, blatant, bodacious, blaring, barefaced lies about YouTube videos killing four Americans in Benghazi, about me being able to keep my health insurance and doctor, about Mitt Romney killing a woman with cancer, about there being no successful domestic terror attacks under Obama's watch, about the Obama administration being scandal free.

…out of some misguided sense of virtue we're supposed to surrender part of the arsenal?

Yeah, no.

During the 2012 election, when Team Obama accused Romney of murdering a woman, and the media let him, the scales fell from my eyes. I grew up a little bit. A piece of my innocence withered, dried up and died. That spot behind my ears got a little drier. My cherry went pop as I realized the following….

In politics, lying is a tactic, and if you don't use that tactic, you're screwed.

How exactly is it a virtue to lose like a gentleman when your personal freedom and the fate of your country is at stake?

3. POLITICS IS WAR

Yes, politics is war. It is not war-war. Should Trump ever cross the line into illegality, violence, or the endorsing/excusing of violence (as Obama and his media frequently have), I'll speak up as loudly as anyone. And if Trump tells a lie of true consequence, an Obama-sized like…

"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health-care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health-care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

Reality, though, is still reality. Unless you want to live in a politically correct concentration camp (that used to be America) where your church is forced to perform same-sex marriages and a centralized government takes 70% of your income to fund abortions, you best be prepared, figuratively, to firebomb civilians in Dresden and nuke women and children at Hiroshima.

You don't care that Trump is a liar, business cheat, women groper, uninformed, asshole.

The idea that you think everything reported about rump is a lie is further proof what an uninformed jackass you really are.

Sorry...moron.....the democrat party is the party of hate and violence.....they engaged in violence from the highest levels of the party......the hilary campaign and the democrat national committee, as well as obama, sent thugs into Trump campaign events to incite violence, using paid outsiders and professional union thugs to shut down Trump events........and now the left wing democrat, bernie supporters are violently attacking conservative speakers and trump supporters......and you have the balls to blame Republicans for this problem....?

You assholes started the violence ...... and yet you want us to feel bad when one reporter gets pushed to the ground after being an obnoxious jerk, who himself tweeted about wanting to attack people....

And then you have al franken...who actually attacked protestors ...grabbed one protestor from behind and actually did body slam them to the ground........attacking from behind like the coward democrat he is...

Did you fucking call for him to not be elected to the Senate?

Asswipe....

Here are bob craemer and scott foval, admitting to being paid by the DNC and getting directions from the hilary campaign to organize violence at Trump rallies...

Clean you own fucking house before you tell us what we need to do....

Your Christian rights? You are a Christian & still voted for Trump? You ain't no Christian.

You still have guns? Really, You assholes claimed Obama was going to take them. At least, that is what the NRA told you.

obama appointed judges to the 4th circuit court of appeals who just gave a decision that guts the 2nd Amendment...moron....

Obama aways called for more gun control. The NRA didn't have to tell us that, he did. now make up some more crap.

That's not the reason. At the time of the assault, most of the ballots had already been cast and mailed in. Ergo, the incident happened after the majority of Montanans had voted.
Ya and 99% of those who voted for the REP say they are HAPPY the LIB pussy got what was going to him!
The bitch crashed a PRIVATE FUNCTION and aggressively stuck a mic in the REP candidate's face and DEMANDED that his questions were answered.
Try that bullshit somewhere else and the LIB bitch would be living with a tube up his nose for the next four months!!!!!!!

Obama aways called for more gun control. The NRA didn't have to tell us that, he did. now make up some more crap.

In fact.....he forced gun stores along the border to sell guns to Mexican drug cartels, in the Fast and Furious program, to restart the gun control push....getting innocent men, women and children murdered in the process...that is how much he wanted gun control....

Ya and 99% of those who voted for the REP say they are HAPPY the LIB pussy got what was going to him!
The bitch crashed a PRIVATE FUNCTION and aggressively stuck a mic in the REP candidate's face and DEMANDED that his questions were answered.
Try that bullshit somewhere else and the LIB bitch would be living with a tube up his nose for the next four months!!!!!!!
Like I said, you fuckers are just violent pieces of shit not that much different from the Brownshirts of Germany.

obama appointed judges to the 4th circuit court of appeals who just gave a decision that guts the 2nd Amendment...moron....
We had a gun ban like this before dumbass. The NRA couldn't overturn it.

'But hey. I guess if you can't own an assault like rifle with a 150 round clip, you can't own any guns.

You & the NRA are pathetic.

Yep., if you can't own an assault type rifle with a 150 round clip, you might as well not own any guns at all.

We had a federal assault rifle ban before.

Yeah, no.

3. POLITICS IS WAR

Sorry...moron.....the democrat party is the party of hate and violence.....they engaged in violence from the highest levels of the party......the hilary campaign and the democrat national committee, as well as obama, sent thugs into Trump campaign events to incite violence, using paid outsiders and professional union thugs to shut down Trump events........and now the left wing democrat, bernie supporters are violently attacking conservative speakers and trump supporters......and you have the balls to blame Republicans for this problem....?

You assholes started the violence ...... and yet you want us to feel bad when one reporter gets pushed to the ground after being an obnoxious jerk, who himself tweeted about wanting to attack people....

And then you have al franken...who actually attacked protestors ...grabbed one protestor from behind and actually did body slam them to the ground........attacking from behind like the coward democrat he is...

Did you fucking call for him to not be elected to the Senate?

Asswipe....

Here are bob craemer and scott foval, admitting to being paid by the DNC and getting directions from the hilary campaign to organize violence at Trump rallies...

Clean you own fucking house before you tell us what we need to do....

Oh please. El Dumster was on stage all red face, raging " Get then out of here!!!". He offered to pay legal fees of any arrested for attacking protesters.

Your orange hero is a hate spewing POS that gives your type a hardon.

In fact.....he forced gun stores along the border to sell guns to Mexican drug cartels, in the Fast and Furious program, to restart the gun control push....getting innocent men, women and children murdered in the process...that is how much he wanted gun control....
Lying POS. Gun stores would report a suspicious sake & F&F people told them OK so they could track it.

Just like most law enforcement tackles smuggling operations. You let some product get sold & then see where it c=goes.

You fucking idiots had a fit while backing laws that allowed a persin buy AK47s 50 at a time.

Where did he come for your guns? At what time did he call for confiscation? He called for reasonable gun control.

Why should crazy people get to own guns?

Where did he come for your guns? At what time did he call for confiscation? He called for reasonable gun control.

You should not have a gun, definitely.

Lying POS. Gun stores would report a suspicious sake & F&F people told them OK so they could track it.

Just like most law enforcement tackles smuggling operations. You let some product get sold & then see where it c=goes.

You fucking idiots had a fit while backing laws that allowed a persin buy AK47s 50 at a time.
No such laws exists, liar.

Yep., if you can't own an assault type rifle with a 150 round clip, you might as well not own any guns at all.

We had a federal assault rifle ban before.

And it did absolutely nothing for the crime rate or mass shootings......it was a nothing burger........and now that it is gone....again, Americans owning these rifles have not increased the crime rate......

No, moron...there was no tracking of guns done...they let them go into Mexico with no tracking measures and without telling the Mexican government............

Law abiding people buying legal rifles is not the same as the government forcing gun stores to sell guns to illegal buyers for drug cartels, moron....the law abiding gun owners isn't using their legal rifle to murder 10s of thousands of Mexican citizens every year....

Yeah, no.

3. POLITICS IS WAR

Silly little cocksuck, you people have been ranting about a coming revolution even since I have been on this board. Flapping yap about how you would like to shoot a few liberals. So now one of your assholes actually assaults a reporter, and you are jumping with joy, and making excuses why that is just fine. You are hypocrites and little whining asses, too scared of everything in the world to do anything but sit behind your keyboard and spew nonsense.l
Ah, the old traitor is shitting his pants. How cute.

Moron....he appointed anti gun judges and justices......that way he didn't have to risk democrat seats in congress...and he achieves the same thing.....

Reasonable gun control...what would that be exactly? Please...enlighten us.......and make sure you explain exactly how your reasonable gun control keeps guns out of the hands of criminals and mass shooters.

Forum List

Back