To mask or not to mask

I agree that no one really knows whether masks help stop the spread of COVID-19.

So I guess that it is a good idea to err on the side of caution.

I personally do not like masks because it takes the fun out of walking. I want to enjoy the fresh air blowing in my face and the ability to breathe in fresh air.

I wear glasses, so they fog up when I put on those darn things. (I have spent a fortune trying to find a mask that prevents fogging up. YouTube has many videos from people who have suggestions about the fogging up problem.)

Yes, I agree that many Dem mayors and governors seem to love being little dictators, but I think that at least some of them really do think that masks might help -- and they may be right.

I assume that sooner or later, the truth will out. Then we will believe the government when the next pandemic strikes.

Ive seen a mask and a virus under an electron microscope when I worked for the spooks. The difference in size is astounding. That got too boring so I had to go work for the dark side and evil oil.

I do not understand the point that you are making, but thanks a lot. Happy July 4.

Remember the virus may just go away. Like disappear. The heat will kill it off. Lmao at YOU
I said that based on Seasonality of normal viruses...........and in that aspect looks like it didn't go that route..........

Doesn't matter........the death rate is low...........and until it takes it's course it's not going away.........people will continue to get this........life will go on........and You will WHINE AND BITCH daily over it.....when the election is close...........YOU WILL CHANGE to what I'm saying now........and say LOOK what Trump did to the economy.......

Because the DNC is corrupt to the core.

Based on what I have been able to find on the internet, the best masks have a filter capability of .3 microns. A virus cell is .0125 microns. So would someone please explain how masks protect the wearer or anyone else?

Here in the Bay Area, the purpose of masking falls into two categories:
1. Virtue signally by compliant sheep
2. Cover for criminals

It's utter nonsense bullshit AFIAC. The only times we need to wear a mask are when we are sick ourselves or visiting at risk folks. This overmasking and isolation is just weakening the immune systems of healthy folks.

Ahem. This is the theory that I have and which is mine, and what it is too:

If you are worried about getting sick stay home and leave the rest of us alone to go about our own business as we see fit.

I agree that no one really knows whether masks help stop the spread of COVID-19.

So I guess that it is a good idea to err on the side of caution.

I personally do not like masks because it takes the fun out of walking. I want to enjoy the fresh air blowing in my face and the ability to breathe in fresh air.

I wear glasses, so they fog up when I put on those darn things. (I have spent a fortune trying to find a mask that prevents fogging up. YouTube has many videos from people who have suggestions about the fogging up problem.)

Yes, I agree that many Dem mayors and governors seem to love being little dictators, but I think that at least some of them really do think that masks might help -- and they may be right.

I assume that sooner or later, the truth will out. Then we will believe the government when the next pandemic strikes.

Ive seen a mask and a virus under an electron microscope when I worked for the spooks. The difference in size is astounding. That got too boring so I had to go work for the dark side and evil oil.

I do not understand the point that you are making, but thanks a lot. Happy July 4.

I'll simplify. A virus can easily cruise through a mask. Happy 4th.

Not.

It's nothing more than a symbol of blind compliance to people who haven't the fist idea of what they're talking about, and are too pig-headed to admit that they don't.

Any business that demands I wear one doesn't get my business.

I say yes and you are a prime example!!

A recent headline in the Washington Post reported, “Making men feel manly in masks is, unfortunately, a public-health challenge of our time.” Wearing face masks is proven to dramatically reduce infection rates and the resulting fatalities from COVID-19. But a public health challenge in America is… getting men to wear the damn masks? Seriously?
What gives? When did so many Americans become such a bunch of blithering idiots?
America’s response to the pandemic is especially damning when compared to most of the rest of the world, whose leaders listened to the experts and took the crisis seriously, and whose citizens acted according to that leadership.

In America, our ersatz president chose not to nationalize the response to the virus, while also encouraging various conspiracy theories. He recently admitted to slowing down testing because he thought the “numbers” made him look bad.

You people can play Russian Rotulet with your own lives but stay the fuck away from me
Go fuck yourself, ya virtue signaling degenerate.

First of all Bubba, Those articles are from March when we knew a lot less about the virus. The interview with Fauci is also old. He later explained that he did not encourage everyone to where a mask in the early days of the outbreak because they were in short supply and needed for health care workers

And there is this from that CDC

I wonder if you'll still be such a smart ass when they are hooking you up to a ventilator

Not.

It's nothing more than a symbol of blind compliance to people who haven't the fist idea of what they're talking about, and are too pig-headed to admit that they don't.

Any business that demands I wear one doesn't get my business.

I say yes and you are a prime example!!

A recent headline in the Washington Post reported, “Making men feel manly in masks is, unfortunately, a public-health challenge of our time.” Wearing face masks is proven to dramatically reduce infection rates and the resulting fatalities from COVID-19. But a public health challenge in America is… getting men to wear the damn masks? Seriously?
What gives? When did so many Americans become such a bunch of blithering idiots?
America’s response to the pandemic is especially damning when compared to most of the rest of the world, whose leaders listened to the experts and took the crisis seriously, and whose citizens acted according to that leadership.

In America, our ersatz president chose not to nationalize the response to the virus, while also encouraging various conspiracy theories. He recently admitted to slowing down testing because he thought the “numbers” made him look bad.

You people can play Russian Rotulet with your own lives but stay the fuck away from me
Go fuck yourself, ya virtue signaling degenerate.

First of all Bubba, Those articles are from March when we knew a lot less about the virus. The interview with Fauci is also old. He later explained that he did not encourage everyone to where a mask in the early days of the outbreak because they were in short supply and needed for health care workers

And there is this from that CDC

I wonder if you'll still be such a smart ass when they are hooking you up to a ventilator

Eat shit, you virtue signalling degenerate.

The CDC has absolutely no credibility anymore....They've moved the goalposts so many times that they've had to hire Allied Van Lines.....And if they didn't know shit in March, what the fuck makes you such a fool to believe that they know what they're blabbering about now?

Must suck to go around waiting for "the experts" to tell you what to think and how to act.

Based on what I have been able to find on the internet, the best masks have a filter capability of .3 microns. A virus cell is .0125 microns. So would someone please explain how masks protect the wearer or anyone else?
I find that if I wear a mask in a store, it protects me from a load of crap from the mask police. Other than that, I think they are about as effective as chicken wire keeping out mosquitoes.

I find that if I wear a mask in a store, it protects me from a load of crap from the mask police. Other than that, I think they are about as effective as chicken wire keeping out mosquitoes.
You keep on deluding yourself about that. But it's not just about your life . It's about the lives of everyone who you come in contact with. It's about trying to reopen the economy in a responsible way. It's about science. It's about real patriotism , not the horseshit that your being fed by T-Rump an d apparently swallowing whole.

Here is another fucking idiot . Can you defend this:

On June 10, Carysn’s mom, Carole, took Carsyn, a 16-year-old girl who was immuno-compromised with a history of health issues (including cancer), to a “COVID party” at her church, where more than 100 children without masks were in attendance.

Do us a favor, go to a Covid party today

1594068351690.png

On June 10, Carysn’s mom, Carole, took Carsyn, a 16-year-old girl who was immuno-compromised with a history of health issues (including cancer), to a “COVID party” at her church, where more than 100 children without masks were in attendance.

Do us a favor, go to a Covid party today
Oh look, RegressiveParasite, the forum's chief fudge packer, is back to lecture everyone about a healthy lifestyle.

I was hoping you died from an Anal Inflicted Death Sentence you fucking pillow biter.

Disgusted to see you back, you should go barricade a highway you malignant cock sucker. Make sure you wear a fucking mask too.

Imbecile.

Oh look, RegressiveParasite, the forum's chief fudge packer, is back to lecture everyone about a healthy lifestyle.

I was hoping you died from an Anal Inflicted Death Sentence you fucking pillow biter.

Disgusted to see you back, you should go barricade a highway you malignant cock sucker. Make sure you wear a fucking mask too.

Imbecile.
His "healthy lifestyle" is not just for the people, but for the economy. If the coronavirus starts to expand exponentially, the only weapon we have to put it out is to shut down the economy again.

Imbecile.
His "healthy lifestyle" is not just for the people, but for the economy. If the coronavirus starts to expand exponentially, the only weapon we have to put it out is to shut down the economy again.

bullshit. we need to let the virus run its course and be done with it. Old people with medical issues should stay protected (as they should before the chinese released covid on the world). the rest of us should go about out lives, if we catch the virus 99.9% of us will survive it and then be immune.

Shutting down the economy was, and is, a stupid political ploy, nothing more.

They're a placebo....and they are also a sign of oppression.
Wear your mask or else.
Yep. Any business demanding I mask to patronize, won’t get my money.

In Pennsylvania, its actually a state law implemented by Fuhrer Wolf and the Commonwealth's First She Male.

Is in Virginia too but very few people around here wear them. Maybe 1 in 5

They're a placebo....and they are also a sign of oppression.
Wear your mask or else.
Yep. Any business demanding I mask to patronize, won’t get my money.

In Pennsylvania, its actually a state law implemented by Fuhrer Wolf and the Commonwealth's First She Male.

Is in Virginia too but very few people around here wear them. Maybe 1 in 5

Yesterday when I was out, very few pedestrians are wearing them, even in front of the cops.

Forum List

Back