To Date (5/14/23) $1.725 Million Raised For Daniel Penny

The problem this guy is going to have, is finding a jury of people who are not BLM'ers and or sympathizers of BLM. These people will automatically see 'white-man-kill-black-man', and will not be able to move past that, and will want him thrown in prison no matter what the actual truth is.

The same people riding on the train with him will be in his jury pool.

if this guys a democrat that voted for the system thats now persecuting him he deserves nothing,,,
But consider this possibility: Let's say he is a Demwit (probably is if he's living in Boo York). Then the Dems turn on him and prosecute him because he's white (common practice these days). But out of the blue, a bunch of normal Americans (conservatives) come out of the woodwork and reward him for his military and community service. Could that be a “red pill” moment for the man, and might he convert from darkness to light?

But consider this possibility: Let's say he is a Demwit (probably is if he's living in Boo York). Then the Dems turn on him and prosecute him because he's white (common practice these days). But out of the blue, a bunch of normal Americans (conservatives) come out of the woodwork and reward him for his military and community service. Could that be a “red pill” moment for the man, and might he convert from darkness to light?
kinda stupid to give money to someone that voted for what for whats happening to them,,,

if convicted and out of jail he can be a public speaker on why voting for dumb ideas isnt a smart thing to do,,

kinda stupid to give money to someone that voted for what for whats happening to them,,,

if convicted and out of jail he can be a public speaker on why voting for dumb ideas isnt a smart thing to do,,
I'm not certain who he supports, but I'm a staunch believer in law and justice. The man (regardless of political affiliation) did the right thing, and now he's being persecuted for the color of his skin. That's wrong, in my opinion. As for him supporting the wrong side … I've made stupid mistakes in my life that came back to bite me, and I learned not to make those mistakes again.

Forum List

Back