To be white, is to be racist. Period. A HS teacher told HIS class.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
‘To be white is to be racist, period,’ a high school teacher told his class

The lecture at the Norman, Okla., high school was intended to heal the racial divides, a student said.

The discussion’s premise: White people are racist. All of them.

Following that discussion, an Oklahoma teacher is under fire and a high school is mired in the debate about how teachers should inject themselves into controversial conversations about race in the United States.

In the recording, the teacher asks: “Am I racist? And I say yeah. I don’t want to be. It’s not like I choose to be racist, but do I do things because of the way I was raised.”

“To be white is to be racist, period,” the teacher says.

----------------

It is never going to stop. Never.

The lecture at the Norman, Okla., high school was intended to heal the racial divides, a student said.

Following that discussion, an Oklahoma teacher is under fire and a high school is mired in the debate about how teachers should inject themselves into controversial conversations about race in the United States.

In the recording, the teacher asks: “Am I racist? And I say yeah. I don’t want to be. It’s not like I choose to be racist, but do I do things because of the way I was raised.”

----------------

To be really honest all Humans have had a racist moment and not just white people... I know the progressive liberal will proclaim certain races can not be racist and Trump voters will proclaim they have never had a racist thought, and all I can write is I have had racist thought ( just a moment ago you cracker ) and accept racism is part of life...

As for the teacher, well the teacher is the typical progressive liberal asshole in life...

----------------

This is why white nationalists need to switch tactics.

Guilt tripping the "progressives" will work in convincing millennials.

white's not a race anymore, it's the absence of colour.
but albino lives matter too.

----------------

Eh most of us already knew that. I mean I can tell how jealous non whites are of me being white. Its hilarious their envy and jealousy. Its the democrap motto. White is Racist just repeat it over and over.

----------------

Eh most of us already knew that. I mean I can tell how jealous non whites are of me being white. Its hilarious their envy and jealousy. Its the democrap motto. White is Racist just repeat it over and over.

Everyone wants to be you don't they Odious.

----------------

So? Maybe he's wrong. It happens. You're wrong all the time.

and Black Lives Matter is not a hate group according to the same politically correct bigots who cheer and chant for cops and whites to get shot.

----------------

So? Maybe he's wrong. It happens. You're wrong all the time.

See? someone agrees with me.

The comments from the Democrats on this thread are exactly why "all lives matter" is a thing.

The assertion the teacher made-- all whites are racist -- resolves to one of two possible outcomes: true or false. Regardless of whether one thinks the statement is true or false, consider for a moment that it is true.
  • What are the societal implications of it being true?
  • What are the individual level implications of it being true?
  • Working under the assumption that the statement is true, what must/should society do about it?
  • Working under the assumption that the statement is true, what must/should individuals of each race do about it?
Answer next the same four questions assuming the assertion is false.

Every single one of these teachers should be fired - no exception - right there on the spot.

Psssst....
Now....keep this on the down-low.

The richest, most educated, most law-abiding race in the nation......ain't white.
Modesty prevents me from telling who it is.

So much for the 'White Privilege' myth.

Pssst....much in the same way the people killing more blacks in this country aren't white...

Forum List

Back