To Be Expected - The 2nd Woman

Looks like the filthy Democrats are going all out to undermine our elected government. Trying to steal with dishonesty what they were unable to earn at the ballot box.

One can always bank on the bull shitting more than once.

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

Were I Grassley, I would cancel any hearing and go for the vote tomorrow.

Fuck those people.

Very, very similar episodes.

Ancient, gronky, drunken, gap filled "memory".

Witnesses that didn't witness

Wtf? Do they send these women to school for this shit?

Oh! Sorry your thread got winked. They're all to blame, not me!

second woman????:blahblah: :rolleyes:

Sh669wi.jpg

Deep State Lawyers Show Up & Suddely There Is A 2nd Accuser...

2nd Accuser claims Kavanaugh pulled a 'Slick Willy-Paula Jones' exposure...

College classmate says Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at Yale party

A Yale University classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has claimed that he exposed himself to her at a college party...

The report was published days before Kavanaugh is to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee...

In a statement obtained by Fox News, Kavanaugh described Ramirez's allegation as a "smear."

"This alleged event from 35 years ago did not happen. The people who knew me then know that this did not happen, and have said so," Kavanaugh said. "This is a smear, plain and simple. I look forward to testifying on Thursday about the truth, and defending my good name--and the reputation for character and integrity I have spent a lifetime building--against these last-minute allegations.
"

The Democratic Party, unable to find a candidate who is not a criminal and unable to come up with a positive argument for why people should choose / vote for them have embraced ' the dark side', Rigging primaries, cheating in debates, election fraud, colluding with / paying foreign spies and Russians for their help, a former Presidential administration perpetrating a 2nd Watergate and Conspiracy to affect a political coup against a President, and now the despicable 'Politics of Personal Destruction' - the 'Herman Cain'ing of another good man, attempting to destroy a good man's entire life for political gain.

Last edited:
For a group of people that want transgenders to have the freedom to use the bathroom of the sex they identify with, this seems...

Why anyone takes these accusations seriously is beyond me. Tell them to go fuck themselves, no one is interested in sexually harassing such bitches.

What does this remind you of?

**places large quantity of sour cream in mouth**

**slaps both cheeks, sour cream pops out**

There it goes.

Grassley is a fool. He is playing by the rules of civilized people.

Dimms are not civilized. They want to win, period, there are no rules for them.

They do not want Any Trump nominee confirmed and they will do whatever they can do to stop it from happening.

I wanted him to nominate a Muslim or black conservative female and let the Dimms try to attack them.

If Trump nominated Merrick Garland, Dimms would cry about it.

If this works for the Democrats and Kavanaugh does not become a Justice there will not be another Conservative / Republican-picked USSC Justice again. The Democrats will have found a 'winning' strategy they will continue to use over and over again...

This is one of the darkest, most pathetic chapters in our history, thanks again to the Democrats...

Forum List

Back