To any in NE America

We're having reports on Europa news, you're going to get crazy snow and crazier weather. So, I hope all of you are safe and are going to cope okay.

If possible when the SHTF please post to say how crazy it's getting.
I'll post a pic if anything interesting comes up

Will this be a picture with or sans clothing?

We often have been skiing sans clothing, then again, Germanics/Nordics are heavily into nakedness in general, this going back to 19th Century. I remember reading article once, which said:

"British people travelling in Germany and Austria are likely to stumble upon naked people in the most unlikely places"

LOL, yes, like in the park, at petrol station filling up car, walking down the street etc.
Hell no I'm a Virginian. It's still considered the south. If I go out there at all it'll before for as long as it takes to snap a photo and then back to the fireplace.

We're having reports on Europa news, you're going to get crazy snow and crazier weather. So, I hope all of you are safe and are going to cope okay.

We often have been skiing sans clothing, then again, Germanics/Nordics are heavily into nakedness in general, this going back to 19th Century. I remember reading article once, which said:

"British people travelling in Germany and Austria are likely to stumble upon naked people in the most unlikely places"

LOL, yes, like in the park, at petrol station filling up car, walking down the street etc.
Hell no I'm a Virginian. It's still considered the south. If I go out there at all it'll before for as long as it takes to snap a photo and then back to the fireplace.

Wimp! :D

Another reason why we don't want Muslim savages. We are historically comfortable and used to being naked in public, it has NOTHING to do with sexual anything, it's ALL about The Airing of The Body, it's physically and mentally healthy and very important.

Normal scenes for Germanics.

munich-nude_2881637k.jpg

2F756AE800000578-0-image-a-21_1450360982159.jpg

They just said on the news that someone has 2 feet of snow, I can't remember who, Washington DC and the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia were mentioned in the news piece.

They just said on the news that someone has 2 feet of snow, I can't remember who, Washington DC and the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia were mentioned in the news piece.

I'm in Massachusetts, and we aren't due to get any snow until tomorrow evening sometime, but it is FRIGID outside! Absolutely freezing and miserable out there. :(

Another reason why we don't want Muslim savages. We are historically comfortable and used to being naked in public, it has NOTHING to do with sexual anything, it's ALL about The Airing of The Body, it's physically and mentally healthy and very important.

View attachment 60725

View attachment 60726

MUCH too cold around here in most months to run around like that. You might be able to get away with that 4 months out of the year. :)

View attachment 60725

View attachment 60726

MUCH too cold around here in most months to run around like that. You might be able to get away with that 4 months out of the year. :)

You Americans are just the sissy! We SKI sans clothing....yes SKI as in surrounded by snow! :poke: :wink:

I'm in Massachusetts, and we aren't due to get any snow until tomorrow evening sometime, but it is FRIGID outside! Absolutely freezing and miserable out there. :(

It's cold here, no snow, it's cold but warmer than past few weeks, other night it was -6, which wasn't nice.

View attachment 60725

View attachment 60726

You Americans are just the sissy! We SKI sans clothing....yes SKI as in surrounded by snow! :poke: :wink:

I'm all set with frost bitten nips! :D

View attachment 60725

View attachment 60726

I'm all set with frost bitten nips! :D

Uh-oh, better be careful and de-ice, you don't want them to drop off!

I used to be a virginian, long time ago.

Then I had sex. Now I'm a Capricornian.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back