To any business savvy people in here from U.S or Europe, when I say the word "Canada", "Ontario" or "Toronto", what pops into your mind?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm curious how you all view Canada economically. Often perception is reality, and I wonder if you view Canada. Right now, the opinion of other Canadians of our economy is as low as it's ever been. They are finally all seeing what I've seen for over a decade. It only took a pandemic.

I'm curious how you all view Canada economically. Often perception is reality, and I wonder if you view Canada. Right now, the opinion of other Canadians of our economy is as low as it's ever been. They are finally all seeing what I've seen for over a decade. It only took a pandemic.
Frankly I didn't know Canada had an economy. Just what do they do up there besides skate around? Frankly, I can't remember the last time anyone even mentioned Canada in the news!

We used to be known for that. You have a far better production level than we do of late and we don't even have our own refineries.

You see, the sad part is Canadians, especially in Ontario, think we are the cats meow. Meanwhile when I ask them what anyone in this country cares about winning at other than hockey, they have no answer.

Americans love to win. Be it business, sports, darts or cards. I don't have an inferiority complex so it never bothered me, to me it's the essence of life to compete. Believe me, when that is stolen from someone it's devastating.

We used to be known for that. You have a far better production level than we do of late and we don't even have our own refineries.

You see, the sad part is Canadians, especially in Ontario, think we are the cats meow. Meanwhile when I ask them what anyone in this country cares about winning at other than hockey, they have no answer.

Americans love to win. Be it business, sports, darts or cards. I don't have an inferiority complex so it never bothered me, to me it's the essence of life to compete. Believe me, when that is stolen from someone it's devastating.
We've always gotten oil from Canada..........too many here think we get it from the Middle East.....lol

We don't.......and we sell to Europe because of the higher profits.............We still don't produce as much as we use.........Well at least til Corona.

We also get lumber from there. But those come to mind first to me.

I think of football. I'm thinking of the CFL joining the NFL.

giphy.gif

Your boy Trudeau is worthless.... much like what the USA had to endure under Ears The Failure

Canada", "Ontario" or "Toronto", what pops into your mind?

Canada = Bryan Adams, Michael J. Fox, beer, the mounties, the ones who killed the red barons, our little brother.

Toronto= Maple leafs

Ontario = why are they not a US citie yet?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back