To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

he did not hide it very well, eh? that dumb Joo cannot launder his money without you trumptards sniffing it out.

Id expect nothing less than that statement coming from a liberal hack. Im not surprised. Oh yeah, how many countries have banned soros for crashing their currency? You don't need to answer. We all know who you are.

Ah, I dunno about that.
I think there is a legitimate and credible perspective that there has been a decades long embedded sentiment to hold Don Trump answerable for a long long list of perceived illegalities, moral failures, and dishonesty. I think that rather than use the word "attack"......perhaps "accountable" is more apropos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, such a campaign statement, if it was, indeed, made.....will go into the mix of the exchanges during hearings. It will be thoroughly dissected by defendant's lawyers. We as observers will witness that.

On the other hand, this prosecutor would have known that there was some evidence....strong evidence.... there was illegality here. After all, Cohen went to prison, and there was this 'unindicted co-conspirator' thingy. It didn't just drop out of the sky. Clearly the "illegal campaign contribution' was on a lot of folk's radars. It didn't suddenly pop up with the candidacy of this current prosecutor.

Still, I am confident it will be thoroughly combed over by the defense. On the other hand, a newly elected prosecutor facing the most humongous case he will likely ever see, and knowing that he and his staff will be meeting very formidable defense lawyers who can tap into many many Republican hi-test legal minds, (not to mention the safety risk he and his staff will now face with angered MAGA/QAnon extremists) well, I suspect, I would anticipate, I would hope, that he has dotted his i's, an crossed his t's.

At the minor level, he needs to have done so for his own career and the reputation of his office; but on much more important level he need to have done so for America. If he accomplishes a successful prosecution then he will reaffirm our foundational belief that 'No man is above the law'.
So, clearly, there is much at stake here.

America has seldom been so interesting to live in (I think)

Ah, I dunno about that.
I think there is a legitimate and credible perspective that there has been a decades long embedded sentiment to hold Don Trump answerable for a long long list of perceived illegalities, moral failures, and dishonesty. I think that rather than use the word "attack"......perhaps "accountable" is more apropos.

“Perceived” is key here. I’m not going to say that he’s totally innocent, I, like you, only know what the media tells me, but, most of the “perceived” illegalities are really just media hyped up stories. They twist and take things out of context, or just outright lie, and then parrot it to the air waves.

I’ll admit, all of this, to me at least, would be a little easier to swallow if it hadn’t been for the left saying from the outset that they were going to go after trump, and then do just that for 7 straight years. Now when I see what is happening, I don’t believe you are after justice, you are just after him to sink his presidency.

Also, there’s the progressive shows I listen to that continually try to make accusations against anyone on the right, accusations that are both lies, and also could be harmful to people.

Lastly, because you all won’t hold your own accountable for some of the same things you accuse the right of, of course both sides do this, so, there’s that.

That isn't evidence of anti-semitism, jackass.
Agreed. Criticize a "Semite" for any reason (even when it's completely warranted) and you're automatically an "anti-Semite." The left simply have no debate skills whatsoever. If a person is a scumbag ... he's a scumbag regardless of his race or creed.

you brainiac cannot see the problem with that, eh. i guess the dumb JOO hasn't taken into account the massive swarm intelligence of the magatardherd.

Of course we see a problem with that. It's why that fact was brought up. This guy pays to get pro-criminal prosecutors and DAs like Bragg into office. People are harmed, killed, and this disciple of Satan just sits back in his rocking chair and laughs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, that is regrettable. So early in the morning (or at the tail-end of a long long night?) the earnest poster Sea7 too clearly demonstrates the sad cliché that much of America and perhaps much of the world...holds about Trump supporters, about MAGA's about QAnon'rs.

To wit: they are grievance-filled ne'er-do-wells who are angry because of their station in life and that they were unable to craft a better and happier life for themselves and their families. And that anger too often surfaces in outbursts of hostile profanity and vulgarity.
It is sad, oh sure.

But America is a big-tent society. We can absorb and tolerate the anger-filled, the unsuccessful, and the crassly crude.

It could be worse.
After all, those aggrieved hysterical ones could also own powerful high-capacity firearms!
^^^ Posted from mother's basement.

When you have to force an erudite tone...you are only advertising your lack of substance.

IOW... You're overcompensating.

Of course we see a problem with that. It's why that fact was brought up. This guy pays to get pro-criminal prosecutors and DAs like Bragg into office. People are harmed, killed, and this disciple of Satan just sits back in his rocking chair and laughs.
ridiculous. but good for you to drop the money laundering libel, you retarded fuck.

Seems it is.
Widely recognized.
For some length of time.
Duh!

Are you going for the dumbest comment of the week or something? Talking about an individual is not an attack on his race or religion. It's talking about the person himself. Or is nobody allowed to bring up a person because of his ethnic background or religion in your view?

Previously posted:

"Nor should earnest poster Lisa dismiss the Jewish Telegraphic Agency (the JTA is sort of an 'Associated Press' providing news and insights to about 400 Jewish-market newspapers across the world. )
They assert the following about the reported 'dog-whistle' that invoking the name 'Soros' has become:

"Lately, a lot of criticism of Soros has sounded anti-Semitic.
In recent years, criticism of Soros has increasingly veered into anti-Semitism, suggesting that Soros runs shadowy, conspiratorial efforts to control people or accusing him, without evidence, of being the hidden force behind progressive causes. The accusations evoke an age-old Jewish conspiracy about Jews masterminding an international conspiracy to secretly rule the world through money."

Are you going for the dumbest comment of the week or something? Talking about an individual is not an attack on his race or religion. It's talking about the person himself. Or is nobody allowed to bring up a person because of his ethnic background or religion in your view?
guess what. indicting trump is not an attack on america.

guess what. indicting trump is not an attack on america.
Guess what. You're wrong. Weaponization of the legal system based on political ideology IS an attack on America and Americans.

As a non-American, I don't expect you to understand.

Forum List

Back