Title IX Athletics Good Bye!

Staidhup

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2012
PNW
The administration announced today the adoption of new administrative rules requiring all schools receiving federal funding conform with the guidelines outlined declaring any person that self identifies as a “Transgender person” is entitled to participate in whatever sports they so choose. The next shoe to drop is massive lawsuits against teams where a student failed to make the team as a transgender. In short this clown and his administration have once in for all shown what they really think of women. In short if you’re born with the wrong chromosome your second class.

Every girl in every sport across the country just needs to bow out whenever a dude in a wig tries to claim he's female & compete against real girls.

Tell the Feds to go F themselves. If they withhold funds, we withhold taxes.
Red states need to become Fed income tax sanctuary states

Every girl in every sport across the country just needs to bow out whenever a dude in a wig tries to claim he's female & compete against real girls.

LOL! Yeah, see what happens when you fuck with their money?
Good luck with that~

I can see it now.

Tranny "I'm suing the school because I wasn't let on the women's team because I'm a tranny! I want 5 million dollars"

Judge "school, is this true?"

School "the tranny wasn't put on the team because they were awful at the sport"

Judge "I rule in favor of the tranny. Let this be a lesson to you school. You don't ever not let a tranny have their way, even if it's because they don't deserve it".

Fuck joe Biden. Fuck the world economic forum. Fuck Ukraine. And fuck trannies.

The administration announced today the adoption of new administrative rules requiring all schools receiving federal funding conform with the guidelines outlined declaring any person that self identifies as a “Transgender person” is entitled to participate in whatever sports they so choose. The next shoe to drop is massive lawsuits against teams where a student failed to make the team as a transgender. In short this clown and his administration have once in for all shown what they really think of women. In short if you’re born with the wrong chromosome your second class.

The left hate women........they believe that to have power, you have to be a man...which is why left wing feminism is so anti-feminine, so pro masculine.......act like a man, let men into your bathrooms, let men into your locker rooms.....let men into your sports and let men take your scholarships....

How is feminism working out for you ladies.......?

This is great..........women believed left wing men.........and now left wing men in dresses are taking everything they have....

Who could have seen this coming 20-30 years ago?

There's an easy way to end this.

Biological females should refuse to compete. Let the fakes compete against each other...then blow each other in celebration

Where....

the....

fuck.....

are....

the....

feminists?

Who did you hear warning about this 20 years ago?
Obliquely, I can name two....Though it was far more than 20 years ago....

george-orwell.jpg

ayn-rand.jpeg

That's the best idea I've heard in months.

LOL! Yeah, see what happens when you fuck with their money?
Good luck with that~
You underestimate what a real woman is. At some point it isn’t all about the money it boils down to character, fairness, and equal opportunity on a level playing field that will take precedence.

Forum List

Back