TINA FEY JUST SAID, "THANK YOU, GOD!"

How many national Tea Party convention keynote addresses has she given now? 2? 3? 4? But it's the left that's "obsessed" with her. lmao

[

I attributed this to Sarah Palin, too.

All the assholes on here who want to drag Obama into my thread? GFY. You're desperate losers just like Sarah.

sarah_palin2010-screenshot-note-cheat-med-wide.jpg

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

OH MY GAWDDDDDD........................

obama_teleprompter_helmet.jpeg

Tina Fey also said " I can see Russia from my house". And you leftist moonbats attributed that to Palin.

You're all nuts.. seriously nuts.

The quote is the "Beam me up, Scotty" of modern politics. It was never stated in those terms, but instead began with a close proximate. What Palin actually said was that Russia can be seen from Alaska, which is technically true. Siberia can be seen from the Alaskan island of Little Diomede, which is home to approximately 150 residents. The nearby Russian island Big Diomede is also visible.

Certainly not, according to the right wing, but everybody knows they lie and try to manufacture scandals every chance they get. Sane people see that for what it is..

"Sane" people like you, Comrade?

Calling me Comrade certainly puts your position in the sane world in question. Do you always wear your tinfoil hat, or just the few times when you leave the compound?

They should've asked if the floor needed to be repolished the way she fell on her face.

I thought Teleprompters were a bad thing and someone not being able to talk without one showed their stupidity?

Tina Fey also said " I can see Russia from my house". And you leftist moonbats attributed that to Palin.

You're all nuts.. seriously nuts.
it was a fine interpretation of Sara's idiocy.
According to Sarah Palin, you really can see Russia from Alaska. Just maybe not from her house, as Tina Fey joked on Saturday Night Live in 2008.

On Sunday, Palin wrote a Facebook note titled "Alaska's Position on the Globe (Yes, You Can See Russia!)" that stressed her endorsement of Republican Alaska Senate candidate Joe Miller.

[

I attributed this to Sarah Palin, too.

All the assholes on here who want to drag Obama into my thread? GFY. You're desperate losers just like Sarah.

sarah_palin2010-screenshot-note-cheat-med-wide.jpg

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

OH MY GAWDDDDDD........................

obama_teleprompter_helmet.jpeg

This thread isn't about Obama. As we saw last Tuesday night, he can not only give a great speech but he can bitch-slap a bunch of Republicans with a single, off the cuff line.

Calling me Comrade certainly puts your position in the sane world in question. Do you always wear your tinfoil hat, or just the few times when you leave the compound?

Do you make tinfoil models of Sarah Palin to spew vitriol at, Comrade?

Oh, do you object to being identified as a Communist? Just because you promote a command economy with central planning in an authoritarian state, it's no reason for people to call you a "Communist," amirite?

They should've asked if the floor needed to be repolished the way she fell on her face.

I thought Teleprompters were a bad thing and someone not being able to talk without one showed their stupidity?

I'm sure she won't count on your vote, Comrade.

Now wipe the spittle from your monitor so you can read your next instructions from KOS klearly....

There is an uninhabited Russian island that is visible from an Alaskan island.

That doesn't mean Palin is qualified on foreign policy (which was her silly claim, that made for a silly joke.)

According to Sarah Palin, you really can see Russia from Alaska. Just maybe not from her house, as Tina Fey joked on Saturday Night Live in 2008.

On Sunday, Palin wrote a Facebook note titled "Alaska's Position on the Globe (Yes, You Can See Russia!)" that stressed her endorsement of Republican Alaska Senate candidate Joe Miller.

Yo duhs, you DO realize that Russia and Alaska border each other, right?

map-of-alaska1.png

What do you call a USMB Communist? "None too fucking bright...."

Do you make tinfoil models of Sarah Palin to spew vitriol at, Comrade?

Oh, do you object to being identified as a Communist? Just because you promote a command economy with central planning in an authoritarian state, it's no reason for people to call you a "Communist," amirite?

No I don't object to it. I think it is funny, and a little sad. I know Hannity uses that word to stir up crazies like you who don't really understand what communism is, and I expect you to inaccurately use it, but It bothers me no more than my kid calling me a meanie when I made her go to bed as a child. As far as Sarah, I enjoy her rants as often as possible, just like I always enjoy an old Carol Burette rerun.

Oh sweet Jesus!!!!...I got through 7 minutes. Listening to her was killing so many brain cells I became light headed, I just lost two million.

There are actually mental dwarfs that want this dish rag in the WH???...lol.

As opposed to what, Hillary? WTF has she ever done except ride Bill's coattails? Furthermore, what about Barry Obumbler? He's a s big a zilch as there ever was.. but the left came in their collective jeans, endlessly over that loser. Shit, my Golden Retriever is more qualified and a helluva a lot smarter than Obama!

map-of-alaska1.png

When I was in Colorado Springs, I could see Pikes Peak from my motel. Does that make me an expert on mountain climbing?

map-of-alaska1.png

ever heard of the horizon?
to see Russia it would have to be closer than 25miles that my stupid and unhinged friend is the horizon.
anything further out than that is invisible due to the curvature of the earth.
Territorial waters
  • Territorial waters, or a territorial sea, as defined by the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, is a belt of coastal waters extending at most 12 nautical miles from the baseline of a coastal state. The territorial sea is regarded as the sovereign territory of the state, although foreign ships are allowed innocent passage through it; this sovereignty also extends to the airspace over and seabed below. Adjustment of these boundaries is called, in international law, maritime delimitation.
that would put Russia in or near us Territorial waters......

Last edited:
Oh sweet Jesus!!!!...I got through 7 minutes. Listening to her was killing so many brain cells I became light headed, I just lost two million.

There are actually mental dwarfs that want this dish rag in the WH???...lol.

As opposed to what, Hillary? WTF has she ever done except ride Bill's coattails? Furthermore, what about Barry Obumbler? He's a s big a zilch as there ever was.. but the left came in their collective jeans, endlessly over that loser. Shit, my Golden Retriever is more qualified and a helluva a lot smarter than Obama!
Must be a very smart dog. Is he as funny as Sarah?

ever heard of the horizon?
to see Russia it would have to be closer than 25miles that my stupid and unhinged friend is the horizon.
anything further out than that is invisible due to the curvature of the earth.
Territorial waters
  • Territorial waters, or a territorial sea, as defined by the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, is a belt of coastal waters extending at most 12 nautical miles from the baseline of a coastal state. The territorial sea is regarded as the sovereign territory of the state, although foreign ships are allowed innocent passage through it; this sovereignty also extends to the airspace over and seabed below. Adjustment of these boundaries is called, in international law, maritime delimitation.
that would put Russia in or near us Territorial waters......

diomedeislands.jpg

map-of-alaska1.png

When I was in Colorado Springs, I could see Pikes Peak from my motel. Does that make me an expert on mountain climbing?

And THAT is the takeaway of the whole - "I can see Russia" statement and joke.

Nailed it

Forum List

Back