Times Man of the Year...Who should it be?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Who would be a better person for Man of the Year other than Julian Assange? He has had the fortitude to break the code of silence with the dirty goings on in our government. No other person could even be considered, IMHO.

Who do you think should be considered?

Who would be a better person for Man of the Year other than Julian Assange? He has had the fortitude to break the code of silence with the dirty goings on in our government. No other person could even be considered, IMHO.

Donald J Trump

Donald J Trump
Wow! Where was my head? Of course, Donald J Trump!

That's what I said in a previous post.... There is no other contender.

I vote for Michelle Obama

CrC8o8YWIAAZruR.jpg

Forum List

Back