Times like these

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
At times like these, it's like Arctic....I think maybe should move to The Bahamas.

Absolutely freezing day and night, weeks like this now.

At times like these, it's like Arctic....I think maybe should move to The Bahamas.

Is it the first time?

No, I get like this every year we get the Arctic weather. I can handle the night, but it's when it's freezing in the day that it gets to me.
I usually go out and burn old trees on days like that..
It WAS the Sahara Forest.

Is it the first time?

No, I get like this every year we get the Arctic weather. I can handle the night, but it's when it's freezing in the day that it gets to me.
I usually go out and burn old trees on days like that..
It WAS the Sahara Forest.
And we dropped all the peyote..

• Banned
Isn't England always dark, foggy and cold?

Yes they have no actual Summer either, that's always chilly :eek-52: On Continent we have Summer and Austria has beautiful Summer's with temperature often in the 90s every day.

Yes they have no actual Summer either, that's always chilly :eek-52: On Continent we have Summer and Austria has beautiful Summer's with temperature often in the 90s every day.
Honey, please don't confuse things...now we are thinking that Austria is Australia

You seem to be much farther south...

Yes but we still get the good Summer, we're 90 miles from München if people travel on A-8. Bayern gets good Summer, also Southern Poland can often have 100 degrees during day in Summer.

You seem to be much farther south...

Last night Mr. Lucy and I were in bar having cocktails with some Russian and Lithuanian friends of ours, they get good Summers also, but Winters of -30.

Forum List

Back