Time travel proven possible

So where do you go? Wanna be a witness to something historical or alter history?

Hitler?
Stalin?
The signing on the Declaration of Independence?
Dinosaurs?
Last Friday?

For me I would go back to see who and how the pyramids were built.

But keep in mind if you go back to kill Hitler how then would your future self know to go kill Hitler???
my 3 choices are
#1 constitutional convention 1787

#2 either the building of the pyramids or machu pichu,,

#3 dawn of time and man,,,
The pyramids would probably require multiple trips since we don't really know who or when they were built. I don't buy the conventional timeline archeologists put out.
If I had to guess I would say at least 10k years older than originally thought.

Einstein proved time travel feasible long ago, its a matter of energy, which based upon current state of understanding in physics, would require virtually the entire energy potential of an entire planet! If you can generate your own gravity, you can do anything, forward, backward in time, anything!
OK. I'm on it

So where do you go? Wanna be a witness to something historical or alter history?

Hitler?
Stalin?
Dinosaurs?
Last Friday?

But keep in mind if you go back to kill Hitler how then would your future self know to go kill Hitler???
my 3 choices are

The pyramids would probably require multiple trips since we don't really know who or when they were built. I don't buy the conventional timeline archeologists put out.
yeah a series of jumps over time would be better,,
I just want to see how some of those monolith sites were built,,

Hitler?
Stalin?
Dinosaurs?
Last Friday?

my 3 choices are

yeah a series of jumps over time would be better,,
I just want to see how some of those monolith sites were built,,
Yeah that place up on the mountain tops is crazy. Those big ass blocks are a different stone type than whats available there.
When I lived in the mountains they could only haul up half the water I needed to fill my cistern because of the incline so I had to pay for two trips

A lot of people would go back to just before they decided to get married. And maybe be at the grassy knoll the day JFK was assassinated..

Einstein proved time travel feasible long ago, its a matter of energy, which based upon current state of understanding in physics, would require virtually the entire energy potential of an entire planet! If you can generate your own gravity, you can do anything, forward, backward in time, anything!
OK. I'm on it
Your public school education is showing..... :wink:

Hitler?
Stalin?
Dinosaurs?
Last Friday?

Actually, his paper doesn't prove anything. It is only offering a theoretical solution possible left open proffered by a theoretical problem.

Hitler?
Stalin?
Dinosaurs?
Last Friday?

Actually, his paper doesn't prove anything. It is only offering a theoretical solution possible left open proffered by a theoretical problem.
I bet you are the life of any party!

More like the power output of a dwarf star, but yes, his calculations showed it to be possible, but he didn't like it.

Hitler?
Stalin?
Dinosaurs?
Last Friday?

my 3 choices are

Nah, you want to travel back to Nov. 2, 2016 and bet 10 million dollars that Trump is going to win!

Hitler?
Stalin?
Dinosaurs?
Last Friday?

my 3 choices are

Nah, you want to travel back to Nov. 2, 2016 and bet 10 million dollars that Trump is going to win!
First I have to travel back and find 10 million lol

Hitler?
Stalin?
Dinosaurs?
Last Friday?

my 3 choices are

First I have to travel back and find 10 million lol
careful,, you dont want to go back to far and nothings there,,,

You have to be careful not to upset the space/time continuum
You also need to watch out for this guy named Biff

1601332835701.jpeg

Forum List

Back