Time to Watch the World Burn

He had no way of knowing that 3 of his rivals would drop out 1 or 2 days before Super Tuesday and all be paid off by Biden with the promise of jobs to support him, and one of those people would not be Warren who's voters would vote for him.

Blah, blah, blah excuses, excuses...Bernie's numbers aren't even competitive with Biden so people dropping out just doesn't pass.

Biden was dead in the water before S. Carolina and then on Super Tuesday after all the people dropped out. Sanders would have won Super Tuesday otherwise.

IF is a very big word.

I didn't say 'if.'

It's inferred. IF "Sanders would have won..."

Not inferred, it is fact.

The corrupt Democratic party working hand-in-hand with the democratic run media of MSNBC and CNN have done nothing but try their very best to say any, and everything to tear down Bernie Sanders and work against him. For example guest after guest have said Sanders doesn't care about Black voters in the South because he didn't go to Selma this year... WHEN HE WAS THERE LAST YEAR! Does he have to go there EVERY year for it to matter? Does going to Selma one day a year mean more than voting for and trying to create legislation that helps Blacks? Jesus what a dumb thing to slam Sanders for and use to tear him down on national television to voters.

If Joe Biden wins the nomination, as much as I despise Trump and think he is a criminal, I will vote for Trump. Not voting, or voting for Biden simply shows the Democratic establishment and the media they control that the dishonest way they run their election process. Sanders' supporters would be ignorant to vote for Biden after the Democratic Party has given them the big middle finger twice now, showing their energy and their votes do not matter, unless they support the Democratic establishment candidate. Bernie should run 3rd Party, and make sure Biden does not win and stick it back to the corrupt party.

The problem of liberal-progressivism is simple. They see the results of their policies as glowing progress even as the actual results are a hell on earth.

View attachment 311581
LOL

You can't control what everything people who say they support you do, and Sanders has disavowed any people that make threats or do such things. What more can he do? Maybe if the Democratic Party wasn't so corrupt, it wouldn't drive some unstable people to say such things.

There's something unhinged about some of the Bernie Bozos. You don't have hordes of Elizabeth Warren supporters going online to make threats of violence and death if you dare criticize Dear Leader. These people are fucked in the head.

They're as bad as the Trumptards in 2016 when they were doing the same thing. The difference, though, is that unlike the right, the left is committing actual violence, a la ANTIFA.

You can't control what everything people who say they support you do, and Sanders has disavowed any people that make threats or do such things. What more can he do? Maybe if the Democratic Party wasn't so corrupt, it wouldn't drive some unstable people to say such things.

There's something unhinged about some of the Bernie Bozos. You don't have hordes of Elizabeth Warren supporters going online to make threats of violence and death if you dare criticize Dear Leader. There's something about these people that is fucked in the head.

They're as bad as the Trumptards in 2016 when they were doing the same thing. The difference, though, is that unlike the right, the left is committing actual violence, a la ANTIFA.

There is a reason behind that... who gets excited about an Elizabeth Warren campaign? Women who have their expired grocery coupons denied show more emotion than Warren supporters.

There's something unhinged about some of the Bernie Bozos. You don't have hordes of Elizabeth Warren supporters going online to make threats of violence and death if you dare criticize Dear Leader. There's something about these people that is fucked in the head.

There is a reason behind that... who gets excited about an Elizabeth Warren campaign? Women who have their expired grocery coupons denied show more emotion than Warren supporters.

The reason is that many Bernie Bozos are unhinged and need to get a life. Or at least a job.

Blaming the DNC for their violent threats is like blaming the woman for being raped.

Blah, blah, blah excuses, excuses...Bernie's numbers aren't even competitive with Biden so people dropping out just doesn't pass.

Biden was dead in the water before S. Carolina and then on Super Tuesday after all the people dropped out. Sanders would have won Super Tuesday otherwise.
It didn't matter when the others dropped out. If they had all stayed in on Super Tuesday, Sanders might have won the most votes but not the majority of votes and if they all stayed in until the convention, Sander would still not have had enough votes to win on the first ballot. Eventually, deals would be made and Biden would get the nomination.

Biden's campaign was broke before Super Tuesday. If not for the others dropping out, and then Bloomberg dropping out and moving all his people to work for Biden, Biden would have had to drop out.
The point is Sanders would only have won a plurality of votes, not a majority, so he would not have gone to the convention with enough votes to win on the first ballot, meaning it would be a brokered convention and Biden would have been chosen.

No way to know that, as who knows how things would have fallen on Super Tuesday and once Biden dropped out, and who else were to follow after Super Tuesday.

At this point I just have to hope Sanders decides to run 3rd party so I can vote for him so that he causes Biden to lose, but without me having it on my mind that I voted for Trump. :21:

Biden's manipulated surge has nothing to do with Bernie not being able to get the same numbers of votes in states he won against Hillary in 2016.

Bernie's a sell out so he's not going to run 3rd party.

The corrupt Democratic party working hand-in-hand with the democratic run media of MSNBC and CNN have done nothing but try their very best to say any, and everything to tear down Bernie Sanders and work against him. For example guest after guest have said Sanders doesn't care about Black voters in the South because he didn't go to Selma this year... WHEN HE WAS THERE LAST YEAR! Does he have to go there EVERY year for it to matter? Does going to Selma one day a year mean more than voting for and trying to create legislation that helps Blacks? Jesus what a dumb thing to slam Sanders for and use to tear him down on national television to voters.

If Joe Biden wins the nomination, as much as I despise Trump and think he is a criminal, I will vote for Trump. Not voting, or voting for Biden simply shows the Democratic establishment and the media they control that the dishonest way they run their election process. Sanders' supporters would be ignorant to vote for Biden after the Democratic Party has given them the big middle finger twice now, showing their energy and their votes do not matter, unless they support the Democratic establishment candidate. Bernie should run 3rd Party, and make sure Biden does not win and stick it back to the corrupt party.

Voting for trump is a huge mistake. Our Republic will not survive four more years of a mentally unfit, narcissistic wannabe despot; Trump is a corrupt con man who lies incessantly to mislead the public on nearly every issue of importance.

The facts show that you could not be more wrong...look around you...look at the prosperity going on around you....we are finally getting out of that 18 year war our establishment got addicted to...I don't get you Trump haters...I really don't....we finally get an outsider and you hate him.....

I own a home in a community with no home value under seven figures. Nothing done by Trump has kept our home and others to increase in value, and yet, we have done our taxes, and the tax fraud signed by trump limited the full deductions we would have had to reduce what we owe, by limiting real estate and state income tax to only $10k The Standard Deduction comes nowhere near what we would have saved (and will sunset in 2017); I detest giving my dollars to trump who spends our taxes for a stupid wall (one new section fell down in a wind storm) while he has used the office of trust to increase his personal income.

BTW, I don't hate anyone; I fear trump, from my experience and education I know he is mentally unfit to wield the power he has and the power he believes he has. He is a megalomaniac (defined: a person who is obsessed with their own power); who is devoid of empathy or remorse; who takes credit for things he has not done, and blames others when things go wrong (listen to him blame the Democrats about creating panic for Covid-19; when he repudiates Medical Professionals by shaking hands and having rallies with his base).

Trump is both a demagogue and a charlatan, a man-child in an empty suit. His contradiction of Medical Professionals goes beyond being stupid, and has and will put people - even his base - in harms way. Trump falsely claims to have a special knowledge and that he knows more than the generals, when he never wore the uniform, in short he is a fraud.

Last edited:

IF is a very big word.

I didn't say 'if.'

Sander's didn't win, so your response that he would have won, wasn't a fact, it's a guess.

Voting for trump is a huge mistake. Our Republic will not survive four more years of a mentally unfit, narcissistic wannabe despot; Trump is a corrupt con man who lies incessantly to mislead the public on nearly every issue of importance.

The facts show that you could not be more wrong...look around you...look at the prosperity going on around you....we are finally getting out of that 18 year war our establishment got addicted to...I don't get you Trump haters...I really don't....we finally get an outsider and you hate him.....

I own a home in a community with no home value under seven figures. Nothing done by Trump has kept our home and others to increase in value, and yet, we have done our taxes, and the tax fraud signed by trump limited the full deductions we would have had to reduce what we owe, by limiting real estate and state income tax to only $10k The Standard Deduction comes nowhere near what we would have saved (and will sunset in 2017); I detest giving my dollars to trump who spends our taxes for a stupid wall (one new section fell down in a wind storm) while he has used the office of trust to increase his personal income.

BTW, I don't hate anyone; I fear trump, from my experience and education I know he is mentally unfit to wield the power he has and the power he believes he has. He is a megalomaniac (defined: a person who is obsessed with their own power); who is devoid of empathy or remorse; who takes credit for things he has not done, and blames others when things go wrong (listen to him blame the Democrats about creating panic for Covid-19; when he repudiates Medical Professionals by shaking hands and having rallies with his base).

Trump is both a demagogue and a charlatan, a man-child in an empty suit. His contradiction of Medical Professionals goes beyond being stupid, and has and will put people - even his base - in harms way. Trump falsely claims to have a special knowledge and that he knows more than the generals, when he never wore the uniform, in short he is a fraud.
You need a better accountant number one...and number two...what makes you think the dems would give you any tax relief what so ever?...they are the people that started chipping away at home improvement deductions...that's what I don't get about you Trump complainers...you don't stop to consider the alternative....you are too busy hating....

IF is a very big word.

I didn't say 'if.'

Sander's didn't win, so your response that he would have won, wasn't a fact, it's a guess.

Sanders didn't win without the other people dropping out and endorsing him. Bernie had won and was in the lead and polling even farther ahead than he had already been winning by.

IF is a very big word.

I didn't say 'if.'

Sanders didn't win without the other people dropping out and endorsing him. Bernie had won and was in the lead and polling even farther ahead than he had already been winning by.

Bernie had won and was in the lead and polling even farther ahead

You had me at "Sanders didn't win"

This is my last post for a long time:

You are nuts if you think Sanders was popular and could carry the Democratic Ticket this November!

Fact:

Sanders is tied or losing to Mayor Pete in Iowa!

Sanders barely won New Hampshire and when you total Sanders and Warren vote to Pete, Biden and Amy vote you realize the Progressives lost that night badly!

Sanders won Nevada but what is not discuss is the fact his big victory came after the first vote in the Caucus and not on the first vote!

Sander lost in South Carolina because like Mayor Pete he can not carry the Black vote and in Florida he will lose because of his Castro comments!

So let be clear and Sanders won Nevada by a wide margin and barely won New Hampshire!

So your complaint is those like Bloomberg, Pete and Amy should have stayed in and split the vote so that Sanders could have snuck by them and Biden to take the Democratic Nomination...

Sanders was leading in the polls when the field was full but now when it is him and Biden, Sanders has fallen as expected.

Do not blame Black voters for Sanders failure to appeal to them and if you are going to vote for Trump if Sanders is not the nominee, well let be clear you must likely were voting for Trump ...

Sanders will lose badly next Tuesday, so get your Trump signs ready for your yard and enjoy knowing Sanders and his Communism was not selling except to mentally challenged people!

Oh, Sanders is a true Pinko Communist when it is clear he praised those like Castro and praised the former Soviet Union!

Also undocumented workers are illegal aliens and Sanders support their right to be here and to try to change the name of illegal aliens to something else will not change the fact they are here illegally and working illegally!

So that is all I have to say on this matter and will be back in two months if I survive what I am dealing with and if not, well like I give a damn who win in November then but my support is with Biden!

This is my last post for a long time:

You are nuts if you think Sanders was popular and could carry the Democratic Ticket this November!

Fact:

Sanders is tied or losing to Mayor Pete in Iowa!

Sanders barely won New Hampshire and when you total Sanders and Warren vote to Pete, Biden and Amy vote you realize the Progressives lost that night badly!

Sanders won Nevada but what is not discuss is the fact his big victory came after the first vote in the Caucus and not on the first vote!

Sander lost in South Carolina because like Mayor Pete he can not carry the Black vote and in Florida he will lose because of his Castro comments!

So let be clear and Sanders won Nevada by a wide margin and barely won New Hampshire!

So your complaint is those like Bloomberg, Pete and Amy should have stayed in and split the vote so that Sanders could have snuck by them and Biden to take the Democratic Nomination...

Sanders was leading in the polls when the field was full but now when it is him and Biden, Sanders has fallen as expected.

Do not blame Black voters for Sanders failure to appeal to them and if you are going to vote for Trump if Sanders is not the nominee, well let be clear you must likely were voting for Trump ...

Sanders will lose badly next Tuesday, so get your Trump signs ready for your yard and enjoy knowing Sanders and his Communism was not selling except to mentally challenged people!

Oh, Sanders is a true Pinko Communist when it is clear he praised those like Castro and praised the former Soviet Union!

Also undocumented workers are illegal aliens and Sanders support their right to be here and to try to change the name of illegal aliens to something else will not change the fact they are here illegally and working illegally!

So that is all I have to say on this matter and will be back in two months if I survive what I am dealing with and if not, well like I give a damn who win in November then but my support is with Biden!
Hope you don't have that virus as based on your last words here. If so we pray you will be ok. Be well, and if it's something else, we will pray that you get ok with that also.

Forum List

Back