Time to Watch the World Burn

Bernie is a chump and his supporters must feel like fools for being scammed AGAIN. From the beginning Bernie has been telling people he will support whoever is the nominee and after getting shafted by the DNC in 2016 Bernie still refuses to call out corruption within the establishment or fight back against Biden. Bernie is weak and TRUMP would have destroyed him.

We'll know Bernie is being paid off AGAIN if he drops out before the next debate.

Another dumb fucking thing said by the media this past week.

When Clyburn backed Biden, the media: "This is so huge for Biden and can help him turn his campaign around!"

When Jesse Jackson backs Sanders, the media: "This doesn't mean as much as it used to, as Jesse is a relic of past politics."

Jim Clyburn is a YEAR OLDER THAN JESSE JACKSON!

Jesus.
Jim Clyburn is the most powerful politician in South Carolina and Jesse Jackson has no political base there.

It wasn't just about South Carolina, as Jesse Jackson just came out in support of Bernie a couple days ago. I still don't understand why Clyburn has so much clout and been re-elected so many times in South Carolina. He's not done a whole lot to help his constituents.

The corrupt Democratic party working hand-in-hand with the democratic run media of MSNBC and CNN have done nothing but try their very best to say any, and everything to tear down Bernie Sanders and work against him. For example guest after guest have said Sanders doesn't care about Black voters in the South because he didn't go to Selma this year... WHEN HE WAS THERE LAST YEAR! Does he have to go there EVERY year for it to matter? Does going to Selma one day a year mean more than voting for and trying to create legislation that helps Blacks? Jesus what a dumb thing to slam Sanders for and use to tear him down on national television to voters.

If Joe Biden wins the nomination, as much as I despise Trump and think he is a criminal, I will vote for Trump. Not voting, or voting for Biden simply shows the Democratic establishment and the media they control that the dishonest way they run their election process. Sanders' supporters would be ignorant to vote for Biden after the Democratic Party has given them the big middle finger twice now, showing their energy and their votes do not matter, unless they support the Democratic establishment candidate. Bernie should run 3rd Party, and make sure Biden does not win and stick it back to the corrupt party.

Donald Trump Jr. squeaks?

Bernie is a chump and his supporters must feel like fools for being scammed AGAIN. From the beginning Bernie has been telling people he will support whoever is the nominee and after getting shafted by the DNC in 2016 Bernie still refuses to call out corruption within the establishment or fight back against Biden. Bernie is weak and TRUMP would have destroyed him.

We'll know Bernie is being paid off AGAIN if he drops out before the next debate.

He had no way of knowing that 3 of his rivals would drop out 1 or 2 days before Super Tuesday and all be paid off by Biden with the promise of jobs to support him, and one of those people would not be Warren who's voters would vote for him.

I don't disagree that the media and DNC do all they can to prop Biden up but if we are being honest Sanders doesn't do much to fight back against them. There are obvious areas where Biden can be gone after but Sanders won't do it he was the same way with Hillary in 2016 Sanders seems to take this I'm going to be above the fray approach and not stoop to that level that might seem nobel but it really doesn't work in today's politics.

Which is very true and made evident last night on the Fox Town Hall where they asked Bernie about Biden's issues with getting lost mid-thought in sentences, and making up stories. Bernie said Joe is a friend and he would not attack him like that, which is another reason I support Bernie. He won't personally stoop to cheap shots, despite it being easy to do.

He might not stoop to it but when you let your opponent and the media define you it greatly increases the odds you will lose. If you point out someone’s flaws and weaknesses I don’t know that constitutes a cheap shot.

Consider, Bernie says the same thing, over and over. His responses to all question are canned responses. Biden talks to fast and says too much. Both are sincere, but Bernie's demagoguery is not fiscally responsible or doable, and he is too radical to win the general.

The corrupt Democratic party working hand-in-hand with the democratic run media of MSNBC and CNN have done nothing but try their very best to say any, and everything to tear down Bernie Sanders and work against him. For example guest after guest have said Sanders doesn't care about Black voters in the South because he didn't go to Selma this year... WHEN HE WAS THERE LAST YEAR! Does he have to go there EVERY year for it to matter? Does going to Selma one day a year mean more than voting for and trying to create legislation that helps Blacks? Jesus what a dumb thing to slam Sanders for and use to tear him down on national television to voters.

If Joe Biden wins the nomination, as much as I despise Trump and think he is a criminal, I will vote for Trump. Not voting, or voting for Biden simply shows the Democratic establishment and the media they control that the dishonest way they run their election process. Sanders' supporters would be ignorant to vote for Biden after the Democratic Party has given them the big middle finger twice now, showing their energy and their votes do not matter, unless they support the Democratic establishment candidate. Bernie should run 3rd Party, and make sure Biden does not win and stick it back to the corrupt party.

Interesting..... Now just widen your views and mind to include every reason that the party has imploded over the years. This didn't just start with Bernie, but it's great that Bernie actually placed it into focus as to what is actually going on in your party, and just how bad it really is. The very soul of your party is exposed in the wrong ways, and it ain't purdy what is going on.

Not sure if weakness brought on by weak official's over the years is the issue or what, but many players have highjacked the offices of their weakest officials that get elected, and they coerce them into working to their detriment over time for their wanting agenda's.

Yes, many issues are worth working towards for sure, and they are worth correcting or fixing always, but when you have people distracting and derailing the offices of government for their own radical agenda's, where next you have these highjackers pounce once they gain representation in which they think is weak enough for them to work over, then "Houston you got a huge problem", otherwise if it continually drags the party through the mud without regard to the overall health of the party...The radicals usually do bad things without regard to the overall Harmony of the party or nation (selfish), and basically that is where everything goes haywire for those allowing it to take place over and over again within a party.

Hey, take a stand against radicalism within your party, and rejoin the nation as a viable choice for those wanting their party to represent them as a majority of moderates that are more into bread and butter issues instead of being into selfish radical minded issues in which only represent a small minority of radicals seeking to highjack a party for such reason's, and therefore turn the country into something that the majority of citizen's absolutely do not want in the nation (the killing of baby's in wholesale fashion for one example, and worse killing them at late term), and doing so by way of the radicals highjacking the party like they've been doing for way too long now.

When Clyburn backed Biden, the media: "This is so huge for Biden and can help him turn his campaign around!"

When Jesse Jackson backs Sanders, the media: "This doesn't mean as much as it used to, as Jesse is a relic of past politics."

Jesus.
Jim Clyburn is the most powerful politician in South Carolina and Jesse Jackson has no political base there.

It wasn't just about South Carolina, as Jesse Jackson just came out in support of Bernie a couple days ago. I still don't understand why Clyburn has so much clout and been re-elected so many times in South Carolina. He's not done a whole lot to help his constituents.
I don't know why he has so much power and has had it for a long time, but he does, and Jackson just has celebrity status these days. In 2008 on the eve of the South Carolina primary, 45% of black voters nationally prefered Clinton to Obama, but Clyburn called Bill Clinton a racist because of a remark he had made and the next day 95% of black voters nationally supported Obama.

I don't disagree that the media and DNC do all they can to prop Biden up but if we are being honest Sanders doesn't do much to fight back against them. There are obvious areas where Biden can be gone after but Sanders won't do it he was the same way with Hillary in 2016 Sanders seems to take this I'm going to be above the fray approach and not stoop to that level that might seem nobel but it really doesn't work in today's politics.

Which is very true and made evident last night on the Fox Town Hall where they asked Bernie about Biden's issues with getting lost mid-thought in sentences, and making up stories. Bernie said Joe is a friend and he would not attack him like that, which is another reason I support Bernie. He won't personally stoop to cheap shots, despite it being easy to do.

He might not stoop to it but when you let your opponent and the media define you it greatly increases the odds you will lose. If you point out someone’s flaws and weaknesses I don’t know that constitutes a cheap shot.

Consider, Bernie says the same thing, over and over. His responses to all question are canned responses. Biden talks to fast and says too much. Both are sincere, but Bernie's demagoguery is not fiscally responsible or doable, and he is too radical to win the general.

So to you being honest and consistent is a bad thing?

Interesting..... Now just widen your views and mind to include every reason that the party has imploded over the years. This didn't just start with Bernie, but it's great that Bernie actually placed it into focus as to what is actually going on in your party, and just how bad it really is. The very soul of your party is exposed in the wrong ways, and it ain't purdy what is going on.

Not sure if weakness brought on by weak official's over the years is the issue or what, but many players have highjacked the offices of their weakest officials that get elected, and they coerce them into working to their detriment over time for their wanting agenda's.

Yes, many issues are worth working towards for sure, and they are worth correcting or fixing always, but when you have people distracting and derailing the offices of government for their own radical agenda's, where next you have these highjackers pounce once they gain representation in which they think is weak enough for them to work over, then "Houston you got a huge problem", otherwise if it continually drags the party through the mud without regard to the overall health of the party...The radicals usually do bad things without regard to the overall Harmony of the party or nation (selfish), and basically that is where everything goes haywire for those allowing it to take place over and over again within a party.

Hey, take a stand against radicalism within your party, and rejoin the nation as a viable choice for those wanting their party to represent them as a majority of moderates that are more into bread and butter issues instead of being into selfish radical minded issues in which only represent a small minority of radicals seeking to highjack a party for such reason's, and therefore turn the country into something that the majority of citizen's absolutely do not want in the nation (the killing of baby's in wholesale fashion for one example, and worse killing them at late term), and doing so by way of the radicals highjacking the party like they've been doing for way too long now.

It's not my party. It never has been my party. I was a life long Republican before Trump and am now an Independent. I've said this same thing since I joined this forum, even when I was very vocal on why I hated Hillary. I've never wavered from that.

WorldBurn.jpg

He had no way of knowing that 3 of his rivals would drop out 1 or 2 days before Super Tuesday and all be paid off by Biden with the promise of jobs to support him, and one of those people would not be Warren who's voters would vote for him.
He should have been prepared for this. The polls clearly showed that he and Biden were the only two who had a chance for the nomination, and the DNC clearly prefered Biden, so why hadn't Sanders approached the other candidates and made them offers to support him? That's how politics is played.

Voting for trump is a huge mistake. Our Republic will not survive four more years of a mentally unfit, narcissistic wannabe despot; Trump is a corrupt con man who lies incessantly to mislead the public on nearly every issue of importance.
And just think, the Democrats are worse or just as bad as your thoughts are on Trump, so get over your soap box antics or political biases. No party is perfect, so it comes down to gauging the workable things, and assessing the possibilities that either candidate or party holds true to their speak once they speak it.

He should have been prepared for this. The polls clearly showed that he and Biden were the only two who had a chance for the nomination, and the DNC clearly prefered Biden, so why hadn't Sanders approached the other candidates and made them offers to support him? That's how politics is played.
It would not have helped. The DNC knows that the public is not ready to accept outright communism so they had shitstain Obama put his heavy thumb on the scale. He made a personal plea to Buttplug and Klobachar. He may have offered jobs in the admin. And That is how politics is played.

They have to know that Joe is a dead bang loser. His speeches are timed at 7 to 12 minutes. He can never go up against Trump. He will be run over.

Voting for trump is a huge mistake. Our Republic will not survive four more years of a mentally unfit, narcissistic wannabe despot; Trump is a corrupt con man who lies incessantly to mislead the public on nearly every issue of importance.
And just think, the Democrats are worse or just as bad as your thoughts are on Trump, so get over your soap box antics or political biases. No party is perfect, so it comes down to gauging the workable things, and assessing the possibilities that either candidate or party holds true to their speak once they speak it.

And? I am not a Democrat, so please tell me when I have said different. You are trying to reach for something that isn't there.

And? I am not a Democrat, so please tell me when I have said different. You are trying to reach for something that isn't there.
Ok, you're not a Democrat got it. Thanks

Blah, blah, blah excuses, excuses...Bernie's numbers aren't even competitive with Biden so people dropping out just doesn't pass.

Blah, blah, blah excuses, excuses...Bernie's numbers aren't even competitive with Biden so people dropping out just doesn't pass.

Biden was dead in the water before S. Carolina and then on Super Tuesday after all the people dropped out. Sanders would have won Super Tuesday otherwise.

It would not have helped. The DNC knows that the public is not ready to accept outright communism so they had shitstain Obama put his heavy thumb on the scale. He made a personal plea to Buttplug and Klobachar. He may have offered jobs in the admin. And That is how politics is played.

They have to know that Joe is a dead bang loser. His speeches are timed at 7 to 12 minutes. He can never go up against Trump. He will be run over.

Joe is clearly not all there.

Jesus.

Age didn't seem to matter, Bernie lost Michigan.

Yeah and what did Biden do to help the Flint, MI water crisis? Nothing. Bernie however has been working with Michael Moore to get things fixed.

It appears the people in Michigan didn't take this into consideration.

Forum List

Back