Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever stop with your BS? Both sides have their own hate to bear.

Both sides...ARE NOT engaging in mass murder.

Just STOP.

But you can't...sadly
Muslims are. Running over large crowds with large trucks, shooting recruits at recruiting stations, shooting soldiers in Texas, fort hood. There’s Pasadena, Orlando, etc etc etc, they behead people too. Why don’t you suggest to them to stop the hate?

Last edited:
Muslims live sad lives, they aren’t happy.. it’s like a old cow ready for slaughter

I'm not seeing anyone applauding...I am seeing you getting crushed in your own thread

You're not?

I'm seeing excuses...applause...and very little condemnation.

You're idea of me "being crushed" is you bigoted freaks being exposed for who you really are

You just used "hate speech", you hypocritical jackass

You truly are worthless

there i
Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.
Lesh is just asking it to stop. Instead of attacking her back, do you agree the hate speech should stop?
there is no such thing as hate speech

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

Lesh is just asking it to stop. Instead of attacking her back, do you agree the hate speech should stop?
It doesn't stop until both ends start using their heads and hold their own side accountable for their hatred.

I'd think that would be obvious.

Terrorism is only a small part of the problems with Islam. The real problem is their back-warded views. They can't be part of western civilization.

Actually, if you could get rid of the terrirism and religious superiority issues, I’d rather live in a community with Islamic morals and values than one with the values and legal system we have in the USA right now.

Terrorism is only a small part of the problems with Islam. The real problem is their back-warded views. They can't be part of western civilization.

Actually, if you could get rid of the terrirism and religious superiority issues, I’d rather live in a community with Islamic morals and values than one with the values and legal system we have in the USA right now.
our system is fine,,,its the dems and repubes that make it bad

If you are for killing countries culture I won’t care if you are killed

That post is fact. :eusa_snooty:

It has been a world domination plan from the jump.

All must submit, pay Jizyah, or die. <<Point out where I'm wrong with that.
then where's all the deaths?

makes no sense.

if even 1 full percent of muslims were in on this war, and they each killed 1 singular person...

there would be 18 million terrorist attacks bro

lol!

quit being ridiculous
images

Why don't you tell that to all the people who have been butchered, many of them Christian, in the name of Allah in the Middle East and Africa.

******SMILE*****

:)

That's a truly derpy non-sequitur. My post does not even imply that there are no Islamic terrorists.

images

I don't consider them simple Islamic terrorists when they systematically commit genocide while other Muslims stand on the side lines cheering them on.

*****SMILE*****

There are Muslims in the US Military that fought against Islamic Terrorism.

Luckily, ko0ks like you aren't the norm, and every day people can understand mathematics.

upload_2019-3-15_8-54-49.jpeg

They are the exception to the rule not the other way around as you are attempting to portray.

As for my mathematical skills you have no clue.

*****CHUCKLE*****

This has to stop.

NOW

It doesn't stop until both ends start using their heads and hold their own side accountable for their hatred.

I'm waiting to read your clear and sharp rebuke of BrokeLoser and Flash for their comments in this thread.

Shall I hold my breath?

"See something, Say something" was implemented by Homeland Security in 2010 to encourage reporting threads like these so that investigators could potentially prevent a would-be violent attack. I think this thread qualifies as just that sort of anti-American blood lust.

Muslims live sad lives, they aren’t happy.. it’s like a old cow ready for slaughter

I'm not seeing anyone applauding...I am seeing you getting crushed in your own thread

You're not?

I'm seeing excuses...applause...and very little condemnation.

You're idea of me "being crushed" is you bigoted freaks being exposed for who you really are
Only fools look at everything to race and gender...

then where's all the deaths?

makes no sense.

if even 1 full percent of muslims were in on this war, and they each killed 1 singular person...

there would be 18 million terrorist attacks bro

lol!

quit being ridiculous
images

Why don't you tell that to all the people who have been butchered, many of them Christian, in the name of Allah in the Middle East and Africa.

******SMILE*****

That's a truly derpy non-sequitur. My post does not even imply that there are no Islamic terrorists.

images

I don't consider them simple Islamic terrorists when they systematically commit genocide while other Muslims stand on the side lines cheering them on.

*****SMILE*****

There are Muslims in the US Military that fought against Islamic Terrorism.

Luckily, ko0ks like you aren't the norm, and every day people can understand mathematics.

View attachment 250345

They are the exception to the rule not the other way around as you are attempting to portray.

As for my mathematical skills you have no clue.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:rolleyes: There are 1.8 billion Muslims and you think that the non-violent ones are the exception? Must suck being an abject retard like you are.

This has to stop.

NOW

Don't EVEN start with "both sides"....racist bigots murdered 49 people yesterday...and how many in that Pittsburgh Synagogue...and how many in that Canadian mosque...and how many in that black church (Dylan Roof).

Just fucking stop.

Stop NOW

This has to stop.

NOW

Don't EVEN start with "both sides"....racist bigots murdered 49 people yesterday...and how many in that Pittsburgh Synagogue...and how many in that Canadian mosque...and how many in that black church (Dylan Roof).

Just fucking stop.

Stop NOW
Very helpful.

There's the intellectual myopia I mentioned.

This has to stop.

NOW

This has to stop.

NOW

Bull shit.

Thegunman wasn’t inspired by the rhetoric displayed here nor anywhere else. He had reasons of his own, wether it was hatred or insanity, but not talking about the VERY REAL threat posed by Islam should never happen.
B2B9EFEE-9198-411F-95DD-C73A4DA40334.jpeg

This has to stop.

NOW

Just fucking stop.

Stop NOW

I agree....STOP...just STOP!
Stay in your fucking homelands you filthy fucking cockroaches!

This has to stop.

NOW

I'm waiting to read your clear and sharp rebuke of BrokeLoser and Flash for their comments in this thread.

Shall I hold my breath?
Lol
I’m waiting for your clear and sharp rebuke of Islam/Muslims...

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back