Time to legaluze

Pot. Regulate and tax and watch how it just brings in billions and billions. Liberty and freedom. There is no moral,bethical, or religious argument against it.
But what about the Negro jazz musicians who get all hopped up on that stuff and go out and rape white woman?

Pot. Regulate and tax and watch how it just brings in billions and billions. Liberty and freedom. There is no moral,bethical, or religious argument against it.

' legaluze'? lol .... already partook, today didn'tya?

today CT is FINALLY voting to get it all legal like. about f'n time.

What are you smoking? Oh wait. Sure it worked out great in Oregon and Washington who have now moved on to make possession and use of meth and heroin legal. Sure this has resulted in a massive increase in crime and people dying and downtowns falling into dangerous shooting galleries but other than the destruction it's going well. #sarcasm

' legaluze'? lol .... already partook, today didn'tya?

today CT is FINALLY voting to get it all legal like. about f'n time.
LOL. Same thought.

What a thread to screw up the title :D

Good grief...

Not all marijuana users are morons...

Legalizing weed is correcting a deliberate big government power grab over lies right around the end of prohibition.

Keeping weed illegal stops nobody from using it, and

Gives aid and comfort

To our enemies

Zionist traitor Jeff sessions had a genius post 1998 republican take on weed....

"The Klan was not so bad, until they started smoking marijuana."

Personally, I support all hate groups smoking more weed...

What are you smoking? Oh wait. Sure it worked out great in Oregon and Washington who have now moved on to make possession and use of meth and heroin legal. Sure this has resulted in a massive increase in crime and people dying and downtowns falling into dangerous shooting galleries but other than the destruction it's going well. #sarcasm
Weed is a gateway to paradise, nothing more.

Evidence says you are wrong.

My personal experience says I’m right.

Your personal experience is statistically meaningless.

Your personal experience is statistically meaningless.
Statistics are meaningless.

Your poor spelling leads me to believe you are doing more than just pot. If you want to inhale smoke into your lungs, I'm good with that, I do think they should hike your medical insurance rates.

Forum List

Back