Time to kick Bachmann out of the intelligence committee.

We can't go upsetting People for the American Way now can we?

She's been making some extremely serious accusations against people with absolutely nothing to back it up. She sits on a committee where there are some pretty sensitive materials that's she's able to peruse on a pretty regular basis. It's very irresponsible to have someone with that sort of behavior sitting in the position she's in at the moment.

and I suppose you KNOW MORE than she does sitting here on a message board
when you all put a Junior Senator in charge of our intelligence AND President you all have KNOW FRIGGEN ROOM TO talk about ANYBODY

Last edited:
This woman should be no where near sensitive government material.

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) barely survived a Democratic challenge in November, despite a massive cash and spending advantage. Last week, however, Bachmann was back to business as usual, mounting another effort to repeal Obamacare before proudly announcing that she'd been reappointed to a key position on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

The committee decision by House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) was particularly upsetting for People for the American Way, a liberal advocacy group and ardent Bachmann foe, which found the appointment an "outrage" in light of the Minnesota Republican's controversial crusade against Muslim members of President Barack Obama's administration last year.

"While Rep. Bachmann’s Islamophobic fear mongering is a hit in conspiratorial right-wing circles, it’s beneath the level of discourse Americans should expect from members of Congress," Ben Betz of PFAW said in an email to supporters on Tuesday. "And her views are nothing short of terrifying for someone sitting on the powerful Intelligence Committee."
Michele Bachmann Intelligence Committee Reappointment Draws Petition From PFAW

It's high time Republicans started acting responsibly at least where national security is concerned.

This woman is a dangerous radical with shit for brains.

I would agree that Bachmann isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, but you can hardly claim that obama or any of his minions aren't radicals themselves.......they clearly are. Liberals always want their cake and eat it, too. If you expect conservatives to act responsibly, then I would strongly suggest that liberals begin to do the same.

We can't go upsetting People for the American Way now can we?

She's been making some extremely serious accusations against people with absolutely nothing to back it up. She sits on a committee where there are some pretty sensitive materials that's she's able to peruse on a pretty regular basis. It's very irresponsible to have someone with that sort of behavior sitting in the position she's in at the moment.

and I suppose you KNOW MORE than she does sitting here on a message board
when you all put a Junior Senator in charge of our intelligence AND President you all have KNOW FRIGGEN ROOM TO talk about ANYBODY

Apparently.

Because I am not going around making unfounded allegations with no proof whatsoever.

Listen..if she's going to spout that nonsense..she should back it up with something.

She doesn't.

And I posted a video where she out right lies to Matt Laurer about a "woman's child that was made retarded by the hpv inoculation".

Plenty in congress say dopey things.

But not many of them are on important committees.

No, not really. People capable of rational thought are concerned that she is wholly inappropriate for that position.

Pity you're not included in that population.

Pity you aren't either.

The ironic thing, as you've proven over and over here, is that you simply wouldn't know.

Pray hard and hold the BOM really tight, and maybe you'll get an answer.

How the fuck do you know people so well here after a couple of weeks?

I smell dirty feet.

Pity you aren't either.

The ironic thing, as you've proven over and over here, is that you simply wouldn't know.

Pray hard and hold the BOM really tight, and maybe you'll get an answer.

How the fuck do you know people so well here after a couple of weeks?

I smell dirty feet.

I've got a lot of experience of reading people and having to make decisions based (usually on their behavior) right away.

In the case of the poster I responded to, he posts transparent bullshit, so it's not hard.

Last edited:

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) barely survived a Democratic challenge in November, despite a massive cash and spending advantage. Last week, however, Bachmann was back to business as usual, mounting another effort to repeal Obamacare before proudly announcing that she'd been reappointed to a key position on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

The committee decision by House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) was particularly upsetting for People for the American Way, a liberal advocacy group and ardent Bachmann foe, which found the appointment an "outrage" in light of the Minnesota Republican's controversial crusade against Muslim members of President Barack Obama's administration last year.

"While Rep. Bachmann’s Islamophobic fear mongering is a hit in conspiratorial right-wing circles, it’s beneath the level of discourse Americans should expect from members of Congress," Ben Betz of PFAW said in an email to supporters on Tuesday. "And her views are nothing short of terrifying for someone sitting on the powerful Intelligence Committee."

It's high time Republicans started acting responsibly at least where national security is concerned.

I would agree that Bachmann isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, but you can hardly claim that obama or any of his minions aren't radicals themselves.......they clearly are. Liberals always want their cake and eat it, too. If you expect conservatives to act responsibly, then I would strongly suggest that liberals begin to do the same.

Obama is no radical.

Nothing he's done..and I mean absolutely nothing, has been at all radical.

The "Bush Doctrine" was radical.

It was something never before done by this country. Ever.

she's pretty insane. what was sad was that she knew more about foreign policy than the other GOP primary candidates except for Huntsman.

Obama is no radical.

You spout complete and utter nonsense.....obama is the most radical president in our history, and surrounds himself with nothing but radicals.

432 other members in the House of Representatives and the lefties train their sights on a woman. Hmmmm.

It might have something to do with her outrageous lies, accusations and conspiracy theories will sitting on some pretty sensitive materials. She also gets to meet with the international community on a regular basis.

she's pretty insane. what was sad was that she knew more about foreign policy than the other GOP primary candidates except for Huntsman.
That's not sad.

That's scary.

That's not sad.

That's scary.

that, too.

Obama is no radical.

You spout complete and utter nonsense.....obama is the most radical president in our history, and surrounds himself with nothing but radicals.
Well go for it.

Because what I posted is not nonsense..it's history.

For the first time in history the US waged a war of choice.

That's basically what radical means. Doing something that's without precedence and doesn't seem part of the evolutionary scope. It means far outside the norm.

Go.

Now.

Do it.

Forum List

Back