Time to find a new party

Nope you are talking about The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King!
MakeLikeTree.jpg

Well, you would know since you support the orange douchebag/fraud. :itsok:

I heard the fabricated and taken out of context things he said twisted by the democrat controlled media. Why do you still believe those who have countless time been caught lying?

Of course that's all you heard. Because Trump would never lie to you, right? :abgg2q.jpg:

Jeesus friggin Christ dude. How much more owned could you possibly be, than to think the Trump doesn't lie :dunno:? And that every lie he's ever told was just "out of context" by the democrats.

Of course that's all you heard. Because Trump would never lie to you, right? :abgg2q.jpg:

Jeesus friggin Christ dude. How much more owned could you possibly be, than to think the Trump doesn't lie :dunno:? And that every lie he's ever told was just "out of context" by the democrats.

He uses a smidgen too much hyperbole.
Stupid people and fringe purists don't get it.

GOP simply doesn't care about Fiscal or Constitutional Conservatism any longer. There's not enough F/C conservatives left in DC to shake a stick at. 90% of the GOP are Trump sucking RINO's who simply don't care about spending reductions (not real ones). They don't care about unconstitutional legislation & amendments. They're so far left of center, they can't even see center.

And for the democrats. The moderates have had to take a back seat to the radical progressives in the last decade or so. Shoving their trans, lgbt-abcdefg, woke, pro-Hamas, DEI, hate white people crap in our faces.

The two major parties have ran completely off the rails.

So what's left? 3rd party's? That's a waste of time. I'm a firm believer that the R's and D's have infiltrated the LP and the green party(what ever the green party stands for). So there is no options, really. Because there's still too many "lesser of two evils" voters, who are scared to death that the sky is going to fall if their party isn't in the majority.

Used to be, one only had to overlook a couple of issues that their party stood for, to continue supporting them. And they were usually minor issues. But now days, there's so much wrong with the R & D's, to support either one, you not only have to hold your nose, but you gotta wear a blindfold.

The 2020's is a real political circus.
the green party champions a number of progressive causes, but do you really have to be so mystified by the GRFEENS biggest issue?

I heard the fabricated and taken out of context things he said twisted by the democrat controlled media. Why do you still believe those who have countless time been caught lying?
why don't you believe those who have testified, under oath, that no one should believe them? i need the direct murdoch quote, but it seems obvious that if you are waiting to be told you're probably not going to get it.

billion dollar + judgements

fox news
guliani
more to come .....

Forum List

Back