TIME Mag: “Trump Was Right. There WAS A Conspiracy”, “Well-Funded Cabal, Powerful People Changing Laws, Steering Media And Controlling The Flow Of Inf

TIME Mag:
“Trump Was Right. There WAS A Conspiracy”… “Well-Funded Cabal, Powerful People Changing Laws, Steering Media And Controlling The Flow Of Information.”

TIME Mag: "Trump Was Right. There WAS A Conspiracy"... "Well-Funded Cabal, Powerful People Changing Laws, Steering Media and Controlling the Flow of Information." (thenationalpulse.com)
5 Feb 2021 ~~ By Raheem Kassam
Time Magazine has published intricate details of what they deem “a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans.”
The article even confirms both The National Pulse’s reporting on former Obama lawyer Ian Bassin, as well as Revolver.news’s assertion of the involvement of Norm Eisen in what amounted to a major admission of a globalist set up to leverage the coronavirus, mail-in voting, and corporate interest to oust President Trump from office.
~Snip~
The rationale for the article is simple, and even contained within the piece:
As I was reporting this article in November and December, I heard different claims about who should get the credit for thwarting Trump’s plot.
Liberals argued the role of bottom-up people power shouldn’t be overlooked, particularly the contributions of people of color and local grassroots activists.
Others stressed the heroism of GOP officials like Van Langevelde and Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger, who stood up to Trump at considerable cost. The truth is that neither likely could have succeeded without the other.
In other words, now the constituent parts are trying to claim credit, and along they way, they’ve said the quiet part out loud.

Comment:
They're in your face, but with the increasingly thin veneer/excuse of "protecting democracy".
They're going to come for the guns on the guise and excuse of National Security.
As long as theProgressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left and the 'Deep State" can create boogiemen myths to supposedly save the gullible sheep, they’ll retain absolute power to do so. Currently, the two most important and dangerous boogiemen are the Chinese Wuhan Covid-19 and middle class ‘Systemic White Racists’ aka Domestic Terrorists, while using Antifa and BLM to actually do the racist and terroristic bidding of the PM/DSA Commie Left.
The Deep State is not going to allow We The People to keep our country.
Donald Trump was doing real damage to their plan to turn the USA into North Mexico that is why he has to be destroyed.
Who is capable of masterminding an operation as vast as this?
I think it was a coordinated effort led by Marc Elias, to use the "boots on the ground," managed by the local political leaders, to manipulate the election results in all of the battleground states. I point to the sophistication of the Hillary "Russia Hoax" disinformation campaign to deflect from her illegal server as evidence that Elias is capable of this kind of deep coordinated effort.
I'll suggest prime a culprit:
  • There is one name that stands out to me, and was prominent in the news as well. That name is Marc Elias of Perkins Coie. Elias is a long-time Clinton crony.
  • Mark Elias was also the lawyer who brokered the Hillary Clinton campaign's deal in 2016 to pay off the DNC debt from the Obama 2012 campaign in exchange for taking control of the DNC fundraising machine. This was detailed by Donna Brazile in her report to Bernie Sanders on what happened in the DNC 2016 primary.
  • Elias/Perkins Coie was also the cutout between the Hillary Clinton campaign and the "Steele Dossier" that accused the Trump campaign of Russian collusion.
  • Marc Elias is the person who coordinated all the lawsuits prior to the 2020 election in the battleground states.
  • Marc Elias is the person who is still challenging the Republican House win in the Iowa CD-2 race.
  • Marc Elias is the "go to" expert for the MSM whenever they report on Republican election lawsuit challenges. Google his name; he's all over the election news.
  • There is your mastermind -- it is Marc Elias.
Trump came outside the circle of the ruling elites. This must never be allowed to happen again!
Right...I remember thinking there was no way John Mcain or Mitt Romney could have won the Republican nomination. Now we know it was probably rigged.

TIME Mag:
“Trump Was Right. There WAS A Conspiracy”… “Well-Funded Cabal, Powerful People Changing Laws, Steering Media And Controlling The Flow Of Information.”

TIME Mag: "Trump Was Right. There WAS A Conspiracy"... "Well-Funded Cabal, Powerful People Changing Laws, Steering Media and Controlling the Flow of Information." (thenationalpulse.com)
Time Magazine has published intricate details of what they deem “a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans.”
The article even confirms both The National Pulse’s reporting on former Obama lawyer Ian Bassin, as well as Revolver.news’s assertion of the involvement of Norm Eisen in what amounted to a major admission of a globalist set up to leverage the coronavirus, mail-in voting, and corporate interest to oust President Trump from office.
~Snip~
As I was reporting this article in November and December, I heard different claims about who should get the credit for thwarting Trump’s plot.
Liberals argued the role of bottom-up people power shouldn’t be overlooked, particularly the contributions of people of color and local grassroots activists.
Others stressed the heroism of GOP officials like Van Langevelde and Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger, who stood up to Trump at considerable cost. The truth is that neither likely could have succeeded without the other.
In other words, now the constituent parts are trying to claim credit, and along they way, they’ve said the quiet part out loud.

Comment:
They're in your face, but with the increasingly thin veneer/excuse of "protecting democracy".
They're going to come for the guns on the guise and excuse of National Security.
As long as theProgressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left and the 'Deep State" can create boogiemen myths to supposedly save the gullible sheep, they’ll retain absolute power to do so. Currently, the two most important and dangerous boogiemen are the Chinese Wuhan Covid-19 and middle class ‘Systemic White Racists’ aka Domestic Terrorists, while using Antifa and BLM to actually do the racist and terroristic bidding of the PM/DSA Commie Left.
Donald Trump was doing real damage to their plan to turn the USA into North Mexico that is why he has to be destroyed.
I think it was a coordinated effort led by Marc Elias, to use the "boots on the ground," managed by the local political leaders, to manipulate the election results in all of the battleground states. I point to the sophistication of the Hillary "Russia Hoax" disinformation campaign to deflect from her illegal server as evidence that Elias is capable of this kind of deep coordinated effort.
  • There is one name that stands out to me, and was prominent in the news as well. That name is Marc Elias of Perkins Coie. Elias is a long-time Clinton crony.
  • Mark Elias was also the lawyer who brokered the Hillary Clinton campaign's deal in 2016 to pay off the DNC debt from the Obama 2012 campaign in exchange for taking control of the DNC fundraising machine. This was detailed by Donna Brazile in her report to Bernie Sanders on what happened in the DNC 2016 primary.
  • Elias/Perkins Coie was also the cutout between the Hillary Clinton campaign and the "Steele Dossier" that accused the Trump campaign of Russian collusion.
  • Marc Elias is the person who coordinated all the lawsuits prior to the 2020 election in the battleground states.
  • Marc Elias is the person who is still challenging the Republican House win in the Iowa CD-2 race.
  • Marc Elias is the "go to" expert for the MSM whenever they report on Republican election lawsuit challenges. Google his name; he's all over the election news.
You people are pathetic! Why do you post this shit? My guess is one of two reasons. You are either so stupid as to believe it, or you think that we are that stupid and will allow you to get away with crap

Your source which descibes the Time artical but does not provide a link to it.

The National Pulse - Media Bias Fact Check

View attachment 453576

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks.

Now see post #5 and shut up!

The Time article...you moron...

In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.

The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President. Though much of this activity took place on the left, it was separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines, with crucial contributions by nonpartisan and conservative actors. The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.

Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. “The untold story of the election is the thousands of people of both parties who accomplished the triumph of American democracy at its very foundation,” says Norm Eisen, a prominent lawyer and former Obama Administration official who recruited Republicans and Democrats to the board of the Voter Protection Program.

And the truth......

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information.

What the fuck is wrong with you? The times article does not say what the OP claims it says

From your post:

The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President.

Read it for Christ fucking sake! The "conspiracy: was not to steal the election!
maybe you should read it,, cause the OP is word for word what it says,,,
You are in serious need of a course in reading comprehension and critical analysis Bud.

youre just mad the gig is up and we all know for a fact the election was rigged,,, at this point its going to take the courts to determine if it was illegally done,,,

but please rant on,, its fun to watch,,,
You are also in need of serious Trump/ Greene cult deprograming . It is fucking OVER. You must be one of the loons who believe that Trump will be magically resurected and reinstalled as President on March 4. Good fucking luck with that. Get back to me on March 5th
I dont like trump and didnt vote for him,,,

but please continue,,,
Could have fooled me. In fact you did. So wwhat the fuck are you about anyway?

sounds to me like youre the one scared it could happen,,,
Sounds to me like you either don't want to say what you really think, or don't even know what your think. You blather about a stolen election and then say that you do not like Trump and did not vote for him. As usual you make little sense
well we do know now for a certainty that it was a stolen election,,
Uh...no..WE do not. You believe, that's it's a certainty..but that is all it is..belief. I get that it's powerful..to you---but life marches on...and the facts don't support your assertions.
In case you haven't noticed..the deal is done..and no amount of whining, hair-splitting argument, or rhetorical logic-chopping is going to change a thing.

Your side lost this one...best get to planning the next one, lest you lose there as well.
if you dont know it is because youre an idiot,, they have admitted to rigging it,,,
No they haven't.
Yes they did. They laid it out in great detail even claiming they started the ball rolling in Oct 2019.

...would-be totalitarians always believe they have a good reason to take control.
True... which is exactly why your Baboon-God was impeached a second time.
My God is the Creator of the Universe. I really wish you leftists would stop projecting your moral and intellectual failings on others.

And here's a little hint for you, Slappy -- if you can silence him and vote him out of office, he's not a totalitarian. Retard.

What if you go ahead and vote him out, but he insists he wasn't voted out, and then sends his gaggle of gullible goons to shut down the Congress? Whelp, you may not have an authoritarian but you certainly have something that thinks he is and doesn't hesitate to send fire extinguisher-swinging, Molotov cocktail wielding, window-breaking, Confederate flag-waving, bomb-placing yahoos to make that point. Literally with the point of an American flag flagpole....

TIME Mag:

~Snip~

Comment:
You people are pathetic! Why do you post this shit? My guess is one of two reasons. You are either so stupid as to believe it, or you think that we are that stupid and will allow you to get away with crap

Your source which descibes the Time artical but does not provide a link to it.

The National Pulse - Media Bias Fact Check

View attachment 453576

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks.

Now see post #5 and shut up!

The Time article...you moron...

In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.

The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President. Though much of this activity took place on the left, it was separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines, with crucial contributions by nonpartisan and conservative actors. The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.

Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. “The untold story of the election is the thousands of people of both parties who accomplished the triumph of American democracy at its very foundation,” says Norm Eisen, a prominent lawyer and former Obama Administration official who recruited Republicans and Democrats to the board of the Voter Protection Program.

And the truth......

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information.

What the fuck is wrong with you? The times article does not say what the OP claims it says

From your post:

The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President.

Read it for Christ fucking sake! The "conspiracy: was not to steal the election!
maybe you should read it,, cause the OP is word for word what it says,,,
You are in serious need of a course in reading comprehension and critical analysis Bud.

youre just mad the gig is up and we all know for a fact the election was rigged,,, at this point its going to take the courts to determine if it was illegally done,,,

but please rant on,, its fun to watch,,,
You are also in need of serious Trump/ Greene cult deprograming . It is fucking OVER. You must be one of the loons who believe that Trump will be magically resurected and reinstalled as President on March 4. Good fucking luck with that. Get back to me on March 5th
I dont like trump and didnt vote for him,,,

but please continue,,,
Could have fooled me. In fact you did. So wwhat the fuck are you about anyway?

sounds to me like youre the one scared it could happen,,,
Sounds to me like you either don't want to say what you really think, or don't even know what your think. You blather about a stolen election and then say that you do not like Trump and did not vote for him. As usual you make little sense
well we do know now for a certainty that it was a stolen election,,
Uh...no..WE do not. You believe, that's it's a certainty..but that is all it is..belief. I get that it's powerful..to you---but life marches on...and the facts don't support your assertions.
In case you haven't noticed..the deal is done..and no amount of whining, hair-splitting argument, or rhetorical logic-chopping is going to change a thing.

Your side lost this one...best get to planning the next one, lest you lose there as well.
if you dont know it is because youre an idiot,, they have admitted to rigging it,,,
No they haven't.
Yes they did. They laid it out in great detail even claiming they started the ball rolling in Oct 2019.

Long before the democrat party chinese allies released the Chinese flu......

...would-be totalitarians always believe they have a good reason to take control.
My God is the Creator of the Universe. I really wish you leftists would stop projecting your moral and intellectual failings on others.

And here's a little hint for you, Slappy -- if you can silence him and vote him out of office, he's not a totalitarian. Retard.

What if you go ahead and vote him out, but he insists he wasn't voted out, and then sends his gaggle of gullible goons to shut down the Congress? Whelp, you may not have an authoritarian but you certainly have something that thinks he is and doesn't hesitate to send fire extinguisher-swinging, Molotov cocktail wielding, window-breaking, Confederate flag-waving, bomb-placing yahoos to make that point. Literally with the point of an American flag flagpole....

And just about every word in your post.....except for "the," "and," "to,".....the rest....lies....

You lie...and lie..........Trump and his supporters had nothing to do with the violence of the riot....that honor goes to the democrat party blm and antifa terrorists hiding among the Trump supporters....

The totalitarians are revealing themselves by the day as the democrat party uses its power to silence and persecute normal Americans and their political representatives.........we now have the conspiracy admitting to the conspiracy....and you guys need to hide it .....they don't want it hidden anymore...you dumb shit......that is why they released this Time magazine story...you sick asshole...

"In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance"

They don't even care that we know at this point apparently
The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.
Yes, would-be totalitarians always believe they have a good reason to take control.
That is why they choke and get fools to try and overthrow Congress.
A hundred people tried to overthrow Congress?

You have no idea how stupid that sounds.

Fear not Dave. I had an idea how stupid it sounded as soon as you plopped "A hundred people".

I get it. You're doing Ray from Rain Man. Ask him what something costs and everything is "hunnerd dollars. Yah, 'bout a hunnerd dollars".

"How much does a sports car cost, Ray?"
"Hunnerd dollars. 'Bout a hunnerd dollars"

"How many Insurrectionistas sacked the Capitol building on January 6th Ray?"

"'Bout a hunnerd. Yah, 'bout a hunnerd insurrectionistas".
I thought it was especially terrifying how the "insurrectionists" stayed in the velvet ropes.

1609997935_untitled-design-3.png

The horror!

Ya...they were so polite and respectful...

View attachment 453677View attachment 453678View attachment 453679View attachment 453680View attachment 453681View attachment 453683View attachment 453682
Oh, no! Windows were broken! The Republic has fallen!
So your cool with riots then? Damn, who would have guessed.

I think we should wait to see the list of people charged by the FIB FBI and whether they were Trump supporters or the usual suspects. (Antifa) My money's on Antifa.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because "AntiFa" typically waddles around with Rump flags and Confederate flags and scours the offices of Nancy Pelosi, after being frothed up by Orange Crash, Hunior, Mo Brooks and Rooty Guilifuckingani.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance"

The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.
Yes, would-be totalitarians always believe they have a good reason to take control.

Fear not Dave. I had an idea how stupid it sounded as soon as you plopped "A hundred people".

I get it. You're doing Ray from Rain Man. Ask him what something costs and everything is "hunnerd dollars. Yah, 'bout a hunnerd dollars".

I thought it was especially terrifying how the "insurrectionists" stayed in the velvet ropes.

The horror!

View attachment 453677View attachment 453678View attachment 453679View attachment 453680View attachment 453681View attachment 453683View attachment 453682
Oh, no! Windows were broken! The Republic has fallen!
So your cool with riots then? Damn, who would have guessed.

I think we should wait to see the list of people charged by the FIB FBI and whether they were Trump supporters or the usual suspects. (Antifa) My money's on Antifa.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because "AntiFa" typically waddles around with Rump flags and Confederate flags and scours the offices of Nancy Pelosi, after being frothed up by Orange Crash, Hunior, Mo Brooks and Rooty Guilifuckingani.

They burned and looted cities for 7 months and murdered 30 Americans...you dumb shit....

Trump has had rallies for 5 years.......50-70 thousand people attending, and he held 2-3 a day at the end of the campaign and no violence.....meanwhile.....we had bob craemer, of the Democrat party caught on video stating he hired people to commit violence at Trump's first rallies...

You fucking doofus.

In Wisconsin’s capital, we noticed an oddity: the downtown apartment buildings glass fronts were spared during the blm riots, whilst businesses right next door, suffered total damage. Now, a Chicago firm is looking to build apartments that will take up most of one block, but the firm says its due to the college student market. Academic buildings were also spared, and only a love-tap done to the new catholic mafia building on Library Mall: door glass along an alley. What does China Joe know about these radical changes in the value and opportunism of the real estate market?

The horror!

Where are the fires like YOUR people start? Hmmmmmmmm?
Especially since the article laid it out that the rioters were bought and paid for by democrats.
That is TOTALLY insane!

Even if she meant "Democrats" it would still be insane.

How would that even get set up.... :eusa_think:

Here's an imaginary scenario, based on "newly discovered photos"

---- the scene is Wisconsin in December on some wet trolley tracks where a high-level meeting of Democrat operatives plans its future....

"Hey, I've got an idea ---- let's send a mob of thugs to storm the Capitol and threaten our own House Speaker and anyone they can find, to prevent them from counting the Electoral Votes our own candidate won!"

"Brilliant idea Sam, this is gonna be as fun as the time we sent the Ku Klux Klan out to run a national smear campaign against our own POTUS candidate because he was a Catholic. Let's do it".

:cuckoo:

And just about every word in your post.....except for "the," "and," "to,".....the rest....lies....

You lie...and lie..........Trump and his supporters had nothing to do with the violence of the riot....that honor goes to the democrat [sic] party blm and antifa terrorists hiding among the Trump supporters....

The totalitarians are revealing themselves by the day as the democrat [sic] party uses its power to silence and persecute normal Americans and their political representatives.........we now have the conspiracy admitting to the conspiracy....and you guys need to hide it .....they don't want it hidden anymore...you dumb shit......that is why they released this Time magazine story...you sick asshole...

:lmao: You might want to actually READ that Time article, Splitpants.

What a fucking maroon.

No, it was in November, Dumbass, not December, that we first saw the graffiti placed on sidewalks by the City: “Unity.” Chicago-style communist propaganda works best when its customized for Midwesterners, because in the Petainist Midwest, it’s always easy to be a stranger.

The horror!

look at all those antifa and black flies matter thugs...i could wear anything and you assholes would draw your own---unTRUTHful---conclusuions...thats how fucked up you are

TIME Mag:

~Snip~

Comment:

:thup:Thank you for that!

America and the whole world knows that already!

Now the question is....when will the fake Chinese President be kick off? when he and all his communist thugs helping him, will be sent to jail?

That's what everybody wants to know.

Forum List

Back