Time for you Trump supporters to show your loyalty

There isn't a doubt in my mind any Conservative gathering or protest will be infiltrated by Leftist goons.
The MSM will never tell you that. But it is what is going to happen.

It's time for you to show how loyal you are to your Dear Leader. He needs it. Seems he sent out invites to all his loyal supporters to attend his big send off but a lot of RSVPs are coming back with notes like..I've got a teeth cleaning scheduled that day, sorry. Trump's going to need the optics of a big crowd waving him off so show up and help him out...Trump's White House staff and alumni are reportedly using the same excuse to skip his big sendoff
They showed their "loyalty" on January 6 and you were calling it terrorism.

OP is obviously encouraging people to attend in the hopes that more violence occurs.
Trump supporters are violent??

It's time for you to show how loyal you are to your Dear Leader. He needs it. Seems he sent out invites to all his loyal supporters to attend his big send off but a lot of RSVPs are coming back with notes like..I've got a teeth cleaning scheduled that day, sorry. Trump's going to need the optics of a big crowd waving him off so show up and help him out...Trump's White House staff and alumni are reportedly using the same excuse to skip his big sendoff

OP is obviously encouraging people to attend in the hopes that more violence occurs.

No, mostly peaceful.

All humans have the capacity for violence except for American democrats.

All humans have the capacity for violence except for American democrats.
True

Forum List

Back