Time for Hillary to strike while the iron is hot

Trump does not pay taxes and brags about it

Time for Hillary to ask......What would Bernie do?

Rather than call Trump a deadbeat, freeloader and hypocrite, Hillary needs to directly state she intends to repeal these tax benefits exploited by the wealthy. Then directly ask Trump if he supports repealing them

Force Trump to admit that he not only enjoys the benefits of these laws but will fight to keep them in place

The problem is that Trump has abused his fans so much he could promise to repeal them and 5 seconds later tell you why he doesnt promise to repeal them and they would be forced to support and be against the same issue

Rather than call Trump a deadbeat, freeloader and hypocrite, Hillary needs to directly state she intends to repeal these tax benefits exploited by the wealthy. Then directly ask Trump if he supports repealing them

Force Trump to admit that he not only enjoys the benefits of these laws but will fight to keep them in place

Yeah -- STRIKE. .And demonstrate the systemic stupidity of not understanding risk capital and capital gains.
Have a bunch of tourniquets and bandages ready tho.. :happy-1:

Do you really think laws allowing people with as much money as Trump claims to have to avoid taxes for 18 years are a good thing? Really?

He didn't MAKE money on a regular basis. Lost a literal fortune. If you apply that to a pharmaceutical company where only 20% or less of their drugs MAKE it to market -- there would be NO Pharmaceutical research ANYWHERE in the world..

Same with the Venture Capital that runs the start-up star chambers. Having 3 successes out of 10 investments is a phenomenal success. Grow up and realize what innovation and risk entails and stop believing it's just another way to get a paycheck...

Typical moronic "TP" supporter.
Go off topic and never talk about substance.
TP couple of ass-wipes.

Hillary does not pay taxes and lies about it. Time for Trump to ask Hillary about the dozens of women Bill has molested and his black love child.

Yeah -- STRIKE. .And demonstrate the systemic stupidity of not understanding risk capital and capital gains.

Do you really think laws allowing people with as much money as Trump claims to have to avoid taxes for 18 years are a good thing? Really?

He didn't MAKE money on a regular basis. Lost a literal fortune. If you apply that to a pharmaceutical company where only 20% or less of their drugs MAKE it to market -- there would be NO Pharmaceutical research ANYWHERE in the world..

Same with the Venture Capital that runs the start-up star chambers. Having 3 successes out of 10 investments is a phenomenal success. Grow up and realize what innovation and risk entails and stop believing it's just another way to get a paycheck...

I already said I know there are risks. I just don't think I should be responsible for their risk. If they lose money, it should be their money. Not the tax payers. Yes, I know they pay taxes on profits. Big deal. I pay taxes too.

I already said I know there are risks. I just don't think I should be responsible for their risk. If they lose money, it should be their money. Not the tax payers. Yes, I know they pay taxes on profits. Big deal. I pay taxes too.

How is it the taxpayers' money when they lose? That makes no sense.

Trump obeyed tax laws. Hillary broke them when she didn't report millions of dollars donated from foreign countries. So she is the real tax evader.

Very true..that is why Hillary must declare she wants to change them and make Trump defend why he wants to keep up not paying taxes

Your hero shrilary ENACTED them. I sincerely doubt she will do anything to harm her bottom line, and based on how Wall Street has bought her services she won't do anything to hurt her "constituency". You know. The one percenters.

Hillary does not pay taxes and lies about it. Time for Trump to ask Hillary about the dozens of women Bill has molested and his black love child.
Wrong again.
Clinton and her husband, Bill, claimed a total income of $10,745,378 in 2015, and paid federal taxes of $3,624,455. In fact, Clinton has paid federal income tax every year for the past 15 years for an effective tax rate varying from a low 29.5% to a high of 37.7%. Unlike Trump, Hillary Clinton has nothing to hide; all of her tax returns are available online.

Here's How Much Hillary Clinton Paid in Taxes Last Year
[Comms] Tax Returns

Did Hillary take advantage of the same code when she claimed a $700,000 loss in order to avoid paying taxes in 2015?

What is Hillary excuse for misplacing $6 billion dollars in the State Dept. from 2008 to 2014?
Clinton has released her taxes for the last thirty years
It is all out in the open

Trump is still hiding

Again, why did she use the same tax code to write off her loss as Trump did?

What about her losing the $6 billion in her State Dept?

"Lost"? Maybe officially. How much you wanna bet that shrilary knows where most of that taxpayer cash is?

I'm game

Tax capital gains the same as you tax income from the sweat of your labor

And if that risk capital turns into a loss -- is that NOT negative income from investments?

You have no concept of RISKING anything to CREATE things. That's why you're a leftist who wants to CONTROL investments like regular income. It"s NOT regular income Jack. It's an INVESTMENT.. And there is no GUARANTEE that you will GET income from it..

If I have to share the risk in a venture I have no say in, I deserve part of the profit. Privatized profit with socialized loss is not a fair way to do business.

My God man. You are claiming "socialized loss" when you "no risk in life" peckerheads NEVER TOOK the LOSSES and RISKS?? There IS no "socialized loss" when you don't do a FULL accounting of what was GAINED..

Not gonna happen. Never gonna change. Unless you want to TANK innovation, investment, and RISK in this country...

Trump obeyed tax laws. Hillary broke them when she didn't report millions of dollars donated from foreign countries. So she is the real tax evader.

Very true..that is why Hillary must declare she wants to change them and make Trump defend why he wants to keep up not paying taxes

Your hero shrilary ENACTED them. I sincerely doubt she will do anything to harm her bottom line, and based on how Wall Street has bought her services she won't do anything to hurt her "constituency". You know. The one percenters.

Hillary enacted them? How is Hillary responsible for so many thing all by herself?

I'm game

And if that risk capital turns into a loss -- is that NOT negative income from investments?

You have no concept of RISKING anything to CREATE things. That's why you're a leftist who wants to CONTROL investments like regular income. It"s NOT regular income Jack. It's an INVESTMENT.. And there is no GUARANTEE that you will GET income from it..
That is why they call it risk

Having the taxpayers bail you out when you fail is not risk

Last edited:

I'm game

You mean like we had to do for obama's, pelosi's and who knows how many other politicians you support, friends?

What's pathetic with you rightwinger, is you laugh at all of the questions we ask you that show you to be a hypocritical ass. That is truly sad dude. I think you need to think more about the scumbags you support. They aren't good people.

I'm game

There was no LOSS to the taxpayers, because NO NET MONEY WAS made.. Go back and read what I said about Pharm companies. When THEY FAIL --- you want to punish THEM???

That's not an America that's EVER gonna lead the world in ANYTHING. And why you leftists need to be defeated before you screw up what's left..

Hillary enacted them? How is Hillary responsible for so many thing all by herself?

Ask Timmy, he just claimed that Hillary took out 6 dictators!!!

Hillary needs to become Bernie Sanders in the next debate

Holding Trump up as the reason we need to reform our treatment of the rich.

Force Trump to defend his tax breaks.....not just brag about them

Ask Timmy, he just claimed that Hillary took out 6 dictators!!!

I asked Westwall because he said it

Hillary needs to become Bernie Sanders in the next debate

Holding Trump up as the reason we need to reform our treatment of the rich.

Force Trump to defend his tax breaks.....not just brag about them

How about she try and just be herself? Oh, right...she can't do that. She's a despicable criminal. Just the sort of person you admire!

Forum List

Back