Tiki-Torch Wielding Virginia Dems Caught Faking White Supremacist Photo Op to Smear Glenn Youngkin.

and this.....omigod.....more white supremacists tick -tock .....:rofl::rofl:

1635558632600.png

Oh my goodness this is hilarious.

They have become a parody of their own bullshit.

How long before some fucknut lefty says, “Those were REAL Trump supporters posing as bad fake Trump supporters just to try to make it look like a left wing false flag event”?

You know you want to, dont you guys?

Funny how every act of racism turns out to be perpetuated by Democrats.

The real racist party is the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party has successfully held the black man down since the Civil War. Democrats promise blacks diamonds but deliver zirconium.

Republicans have little interest in understanding blacks and their problems. Trump (who wasn’t really a democrat or a republican) tried to help blacks. His efforts were not a resounding success but did some good in some areas.

If I was a black man today I would be trying to from a black party rather than be either a democrat or a republican. That black party would not be led by race hustlers but by concerned black citizens.

Didn't you guys approve of the tiki-torches before? Why are you upset by them now?

Anyway. I think the Lincoln Project are nothing more than grifters however they outed themselves by claiming they sent these anti-Youngkin protesters and would continue to do so until he renounces Trump's good people on both sides statement. Bad stunt because the deplorables gullibles will buy into whatever their media tells them to and in this case make comparisons to Smollet. This is lowball, unimportant politics that involves really neither candidate.

Funny how every act of racism turns out to be perpetuated by Democrats.

So let's see.

Republican freed the slaves
Democrats started the KKK
Democrats lynched blacks and republicans that were trying to stop the racism
Democrats don't think blacks are smart enough to get voter IDs
Democrats fake racist acts to smear republicans (See Smollett, this crap, and many other attempts)

Yet, they continue to yell racism at every corner. We know who the real racists are.

Forum List

Back