Tiger Woods. Something fishy is going on.

The police are saying they know the cause of the crash Woods was involved with, but arenā€™t releasing details for privacy reasons. WTF? Since when is crashing into the median of a public road a private matter? Methinks Tiger was fucked up at the wheel again.

Can't agree. Tiger was tested in the hospital. No drugs or alcohol. Now had he run into someone or caused significant property damage there would have undoubtedly been a charge of distracted driving or similar charge. But there wasn't.

I don't think he was treated differently than anyone else would have been under the same circumstances.

Yeah the cops said nothing about drugs, which Woods used while operating a vehicle in the past. If there was no foul play in the accident then the police saying that would have sufficed. The police saying they know the cause, but wonā€™t divulged is ridiculous.

You're correct I was wrong. Doesn't sound like he was tested. However, testing would have required probable cause in Florida. They just didn't have it. He was on his way to a media event. Little chance he would have done that stoned and no drugs or alcohol were found inside the vehicle. Simple Distracted Driving.

Following the horrific crash, law enforcement officers have dismissed any suggestion that he had alcohol or drugs in his system at the time of the incident.
Police sources told TMZ that there were no drugs or alcohol inside Tiger's GV80 at the time - and he showed no signs of impairment as he was pulled out of the wreckage.
In order to draw blood to check if he was under the influence, cops would need a warrant - meaning they would require a probably cause.
Speeding, got distracted, lost control and over corrected...my guess.

They no like Tiger cuz heā€™s (u know) Bluh-luh-luh-BLACK!!
He certainly had the benefit of the doubt in this situation as a FL celeb.
Guess Tiger will need to go manage a round on one leg with Trumpy Bear soon to salvage his RW credentials.
The police are saying they know the cause of the crash Woods was involved with, but arenā€™t releasing details for privacy reasons. WTF? Since when is crashing into the median of a public road a private matter? Methinks Tiger was fucked up at the wheel again.

Can't agree. Tiger was tested in the hospital. No drugs or alcohol. Now had he run into someone or caused significant property damage there would have undoubtedly been a charge of distracted driving or similar charge. But there wasn't.

I don't think he was treated differently than anyone else would have been under the same circumstances.

Yeah the cops said nothing about drugs, which Woods used while operating a vehicle in the past. If there was no foul play in the accident then the police saying that would have sufficed. The police saying they know the cause, but wonā€™t divulged is ridiculous.

You're correct I was wrong. Doesn't sound like he was tested. However, testing would have required probable cause in Florida. They just didn't have it. He was on his way to a media event. Little chance he would have done that stoned and no drugs or alcohol were found inside the vehicle. Simple Distracted Driving.

Following the horrific crash, law enforcement officers have dismissed any suggestion that he had alcohol or drugs in his system at the time of the incident.
Police sources told TMZ that there were no drugs or alcohol inside Tiger's GV80 at the time - and he showed no signs of impairment as he was pulled out of the wreckage.
In order to draw blood to check if he was under the influence, cops would need a warrant - meaning they would require a probably cause.

When they pulled him out of the vehicle he unconscious. There was also video of him getting into a near accident the same morning of the accident.

Again if there was no foul play and it was just a mistake that would be fine, but the police saying we know the cause but weā€™re not telling is not acceptable

Might you share that earlier video with the class? Thx!

Yeah Iā€™m indifferent to Tiger, besides the fact itā€™s annoying that a grown man goes by the nickname Tiger. I donā€™t follow golf. I certainly donā€™t give two shits about his race. I do have a problem if heā€™s getting preferential treatment by the police because heā€™s a celebrity..if thatā€™s the case.

Forum List

Back