Tiger Woods Is A Pot Head

Nobody, not even Tiger, comes close to Jack Nicklaus. Tiger had a spectacular run and won 14 majors. He finished 2nd in 6, and 3rd in 4.

Jack Nicklaus - in golfing majors - won 20, came in 2nd 19 times, came in 3rd 9 times.

And golf is not like other sports. You could say football players today are in much better shape and a lot faster than 30-50 years ago. Not with golf. Fat guys on tour do quite well. And the skills don't change. The equipment has, which has allowed current golfers to hit the ball farther. But give the same clubs to a 22 year old Nicklaus today and he's the top golfer again.

I also don't think Tiger Woods is done. If he can get his back healthy enough again he can still win.
No question Nicklaus had a better career that lasted into his 40s

But for an eight year period, Tiger was playing in a world of his own. Nobody ever played better

Nobody, not even Tiger, comes close to Jack Nicklaus. Tiger had a spectacular run and won 14 majors. He finished 2nd in 6, and 3rd in 4.

Jack Nicklaus - in golfing majors - won 20, came in 2nd 19 times, came in 3rd 9 times.

And golf is not like other sports. You could say football players today are in much better shape and a lot faster than 30-50 years ago. Not with golf. Fat guys on tour do quite well. And the skills don't change. The equipment has, which has allowed current golfers to hit the ball farther. But give the same clubs to a 22 year old Nicklaus today and he's the top golfer again.

I also don't think Tiger Woods is done. If he can get his back healthy enough again he can still win.

He's too old now to go on a sustained winning spree.
He could possibly win another major, but I really doubt it.

He's too old now to go on a sustained winning spree.
He could possibly win another major, but I really doubt it.
He has had four back surgeries and fights pain daily
I don't think he will be back

Forum List

Back