Thus Spake Sullivan!

How was he prosecuted without his being unmasked? Oops! That's unfortunate for your line of thinking, isn't it?
What you don't address is why did 39 government officials request American 1 who was conspiring with the russian ambassador to undermine US national security request to know who the traitor was?

1. The insoluble puzzle is how judges get away with this, and the answer is, there is no power to stop them.
If you think the judge is out of control, the power to stop them is right in the text of the constitution.

Have the house impeach the judge (like they did almost a dozen times) and have the senate remove them from office.

If you won't invoke the constitutionally supplied remedy, stop complaining.

Why are the imbecilic Leftists, you, always demanding the silencing of opposing voices?

From one of my threads:
I know, I know......the evidence is on display, everything we said for three years has been validated, and we know how this tale would end if it were Republicans who had committed these iniquities.

But it is very different: they are the Left.

Don’t expect jail time for the conspirators.

That limitation on the power of the courts means that once the government moves to drop a case, no case or controversy remains. The courts have no further power to act.
The problem with that theory is that means the government either lied to the courts to get a conviction, or they're lying now to overturn it.

The government is not allowed to change it's mind except that information they didn't not previously have requires that change in the interest of justice.

And there has been no new information they did not previously have.

Judge Sullivan is a good man. Flynn the serial liar, was not framed. You republicans see to like crooks.

What lie did Flynn tell?

Actually it's what lies (plural). And how many times he perjured himself in front of a federal judge.

He didn't.

You're a simpleton who buys the propaganda like it was on sale.

They set Flynn up, leaking innuendos to the press.

“On Jan. 7, the DNI official who gave Obama his daily intelligence briefing requested to have Flynn’s name unmasked, making the information accessible to numerous Obama officials with whom the briefing was shared, and thus expanding the pool of possible sources.

Adam Entous was offered the leak of the Dec. 29 call early on. “I didn't know what to make of it,” the writer, now at The New Yorker, told a Georgetown audience. “There were divisions within the newsroom. At that point, I’m at The Washington Post. There are divisions about this: Why is it news that Michael Flynn is talking to the Russian ambassador? He should be talking to the Russian ambassador.”

Then the leak was offered to Entous’ Post colleague David Ignatius. “This is something a columnist can do, unlike me as a news reporter,” said Entous. “He was able to just throw this piece of red meat out there.” Indeed, it’s how the Obama team intended to bloody the waters.”
How Russiagate Began With Obama’s Iran Deal Domestic Spying Campaign

From one of my threads:
I know, I know......the evidence is on display, everything we said for three years has been validated, and we know how this tale would end if it were Republicans who had committed these iniquities.

Why the canned responses?

That limitation on the power of the courts means that once the government moves to drop a case, no case or controversy remains. The courts have no further power to act.
The problem with that theory is that means the government either lied to the courts to get a conviction, or they're lying now to overturn it.

The government is not allowed to change it's mind except that information they didn't not previously have requires that change in the interest of justice.

And there has been no new information they did not previously have.

Let's continue to prove you an imbecile, 'cause it's fun.

"Days after the Ignatius story broke, Vice President Mike Pence said on TV that Flynn had assured him there was no talk of sanctions. Either Pence had misunderstood, or Flynn didn’t explain himself clearly enough. Later Flynn took responsibility for the mix-up. He was sorry he’d put Pence “in a position,” and he “should have said, ‘I don’t know. I can’t recall,’ which is the truth.” Flynn further elaborated on the call with Kislyak: “It wasn’t about sanctions. It was about the 35 guys who were thrown out.” Flynn said that he told the Russian envoy when they come to office, “’We’ll review everything.’ I never said anything such as, ‘We’re going to review sanctions,’ or anything like that.”

There was no promise to relieve sanctions on Russia and tamper with Obama’s policy before Trump came to office, never mind collusion. But the discrepancy between Pence’s statement and the transcript of Flynn’s conversation with Kislyak gave Comey and McCabe a window of opportunity. On Jan. 24, they sent two FBI agents to interview Flynn at the White House. They came back and reported that they didn’t think Flynn lied. That didn’t matter either. The FBI edited the record of the interview."

This is where you write "....duhhhhh...."

Actually it's what lies (plural). And how many times he perjured himself in front of a federal judge.
He didn't.

We have Flynns signature on half a dozen different documents signed under penalty of perjury, that claim two opposing "truths"

Without arguing on which one Flynn lied, it's clear that Flynn committed perjury.

From one of my threads:

Why the canned responses?

I can prove everything I post......you can't do the same.

Can't take it?

Anytime you're ready, just say 'check please.'

He didn't.

We have Flynns signature on half a dozen different documents signed under penalty of perjury, that claim two opposing "truths"

Without arguing on which one Flynn lied, it's clear that Flynn committed perjury.

You don't mind being exposed as a moron again?

Sure thing.....

1. The entire scenario turned when General Flynn hired a new and honest lawyer....Sydney Powell.....bless her.

His original lawyers.....HIS LAWYERS!.....were the prestigious firm of Covington & Burling.

The crook who claimed to be Hussein's 'wing-man,' Eric Holder, is a partner in that corrupt organization.

Flynn's lawyers.....HIS LAWYERS.....at that firm made a deal with the federal Deep State prosecutors to convince Flynn to plead guilty.

They hid exculpatory documents from THEIR CLIENT, Flynn.....while they were bleeding him dry.....he had to sell his house.

2. "Surprise discovery in Flynn case: former lawyers find evidence they failed to produce

Law firm claims inaccurate searches led to oversight of 6,800 documents in legal battle to overturn former Trump national security adviser's conviction."

3. Lead attorney for Gen. Flynn Sidney Powell argues the government intentionally hid documents in order to protect their prosecution of him.

“…a guilty plea is supposed to be knowing and voluntary….we have evidence that it was coerced….”

Flynn’s previous lawyers “had a secret side deal with the prosecutor….”

“…they hid all the evidence we’ve uncovered that shows he is completely innocent….”

The original law firm, with Eric Holder as a partner, had a deal with the government to make sure he pled guilty.

The FBI needed the prosecution of Flynn in order to keep the obstruction hoax against Trump, going. “Comey knew that they had no evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump Campaign.”

“…we have messages that the 7th floor was in on this…and that’s Comey and McCabe.”

The Eric Holder law firm engineered that.

"Days after the Ignatius story broke, Vice President Mike Pence said on TV that Flynn had assured him there was no talk of sanctions. Either Pence had misunderstood, or Flynn didn’t explain himself clearly enough.

Which explains why the FBI sent it's agents in to question Flynn to "clear up" whether it was Pence who misunderstood Flynn, or whether Flynn lied to Pence.

The result was clear, that Flynn lied to both Pence and the FBI.

Which is why Trump fired Flynn.

"Days after the Ignatius story broke, Vice President Mike Pence said on TV that Flynn had assured him there was no talk of sanctions. Either Pence had misunderstood, or Flynn didn’t explain himself clearly enough.

Which explains why the FBI sent it's agents in to question Flynn to "clear up" whether it was Pence who misunderstood Flynn, or whether Flynn lied to Pence.

The result was clear, that Flynn lied to both Pence and the FBI.

Which is why Trump fired Flynn.

I just proved he never lied.....which is why you cut the post off.

Can't take it?

The problem is you keep posting the same thing that has nothing to do with the question at hand.

Flynn lied, Flynn perjured himself repeatedly, and nothing that happened outside of federal court, has an effect on Flynns action inside federal court.

You can't claim an excuse for committing perjury.

Can't take it?

The problem is you keep posting the same thing that has nothing to do with the question at hand.

Flynn lied, Flynn perjured himself repeatedly, and nothing that happened outside of federal court, has an effect on Flynns action inside federal court.

You can't claim an excuse for committing perjury.

The problem is you keep ignoring the truth.

I know you’re confused because there are words involved.

How was he prosecuted without his being unmasked? Oops! That's unfortunate for your line of thinking, isn't it?
What you don't address is why did 39 government officials request American 1 who was conspiring with the russian ambassador to undermine US national security request to know who the traitor was?
Except that didn't happen and is a lie.

The problem is you keep ignoring the truth.

I know you’re confused because there are words involved.
Truths
1) Pence said that Flynn lied to him
2) Trump said that Flynn lied to Pence
3) Flynn lied to the FBI
4) Trump said that Flynn lied to the FBI

You claim that Flynn didn't lie.

What proof do you need, when all Article II officers agree that Flynn lied.

Except that didn't happen and is a lie.
We know it wasn't a single rogue individual who came to that conclusion, it was 39 different national security, counter intelligence, and law enforcement officials who came to the same conclusion.

Each requested to know who the traitor (aka American 1) was.

Forum List

Back