Throwing a fish and chips party lol

The proud boys are going on trial for seditious conspiracy...
I'm sitting here at the thirsty moose taphouse eating fish and chips, from Atlantic haddock..
In Manchester..
To celebrate the upcoming conviction.
Lmao

I'm partial to champagne, olives and Stilton cheese. Here's to justice.

I wonder when the Capital Cop will be indicted for the murder of an unarmed trespasser? I won't be celebrating though. I leave it to small minded libs to get their cheap kicks from torturing citizens who disagree with them.

I wonder when the Capital Cop will be indicted for the murder of an unarmed trespasser? I won't be celebrating though. I leave it to small minded libs to get their cheap kicks from torturing citizens who disagree with them.

He has been investigated and cleared. He was doing his job and called out a warning. Have you ever been in a riot? The hysteria and violence is very dangerous. Many of the rioters become sexually aroused.

He has been investigated and cleared. He was doing his job and called out a warning. Have you ever been in a riot? The hysteria and violence is very dangerous. Many of the rioters become sexually aroused.
He called out a warning and then shot an unarmed woman? That's freaking it?

She was part of a group breaking glass to get in. She was a big fan of Qanon and Trump..all jacked up on hyster

She was part of a group breaking glass to get in. She was a big fan of Qanon and Trump..all jacked up on hysteria.
Do you really want to debate this issue? The Capital Cop was justified in using deadly physical force because he determined that the unarmed woman was "jacked up on Qanon and Trump hysteria"?

The former, former president's political guru and sometimes legal partner was a genuine domestic terrorist who terrorized Americans for nearly a decade with explosives. Somehow Bill Ayers escaped prosecution when a friendly federal judge dismissed hundreds of federal charges including felony murder for the gang members who died while constructing a bomb that was allegedly intended for a Army Ft. Dix dance. Idiotic remnants of that generation throw parties to celebrate "sedition" charges that haven't been used for a hundred years. WTF?

The proud boys are going on trial for seditious conspiracy...
I'm sitting here at the thirsty moose taphouse eating fish and chips, from Atlantic haddock..
In Manchester..
To celebrate the upcoming conviction.
Lmao
Love British humor

Forum List

Back