Three Texas Democrats test positive for COVID-19 in Washington, D.C.

The Texas Dems come from a state we call”Texas”

They have low vaccination rates and few protections against the spread of COVID

Why is anyone surprised they contracted COVID?
If I recall correctly, the news reported that all of the Democrats on that trip that contracted Covid had gotten the worthless vaccine (and the booster shot)...

So no, I'm not surprised, especially in light of the fact that the Democrats are pushing everyone else to get a worthless experimental vaccine to help make up for the fact that their own "jabs" aren't working!!!!!

If I recall correctly, the news reported that all of the Democrats on that trip that contracted Covid had gotten the worthless vaccine (and the booster shot)...

So no, I'm not surprised, especially in light of the fact that the Democrats are pushing everyone else to get a worthless experimental vaccine to help make up for the fact that their own "jabs" aren't working!!!!!
Nobody ever claimed the vaccines were 100 percent effective. 95 percent is the best they advertised

But it does reduce the severity of the infection, like we saw with the members of the Texas legislature.

As I said, the vaccine was rated as far as keeping people out of the hospital, or dying, not catching COVID, especially the delta variant.

That's not what you loons have been saying.

Two things are glaringly apparent. Everyone that has covid has been fully vaccinated. No one is sick, at all. If they are not sick because of the vaccine how are they positive?

This looks like proof of hoax.

This is turning into a full-blown insurrectionist biological attack on our democracy. And all the infected claim they are vaccinated.

And these bioterrorists are still screaming and slobbering, unmasked, all over Washington while the corporate media looks the other way.

AP21198714473206.jpg

Vaccinated Pelosi and Biden aides test positive for COVID​

A spokesperson for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tested positive Monday for coronavirus following a meeting last week with members of the Texas Legislature who fled the state for Washington, D.C.

Drew Hammill, a top aide to Pelosi, said the unidentified staff member was fully vaccinated and did not have recent contact with the top California Democrat, though the speaker's office is taking extra precautions as a result.

"Yesterday, a fully vaccinated senior spokesperson in the speaker’s press office tested positive for COVID after contact with members of the Texas state legislature last week," Hammill said in a statement obtained by Fox News.

Separately, Axios first reported that a White House official also tested positive for coronavirus after attending the same rooftop reception in Washington as the Pelosi staffer last Wednesday night. The White House aide was also fully vaccinated and experienced mild symptoms.
Yeah, that fat Black lady is inviting the Texas authorities to arrest her when she returns. She's trying to play the part of a freedom fighter, knowing all along that the state of Texas can't afford to feed her fat ass in prison let alone keep her supplied with toilet paper. She knows her stay will be short. They're all a bunch of phonies.

1. No 100% sure it came from Texas..

2. They are all vaccinated, isolate for a few days and move on...

Thank Mr. Biden for keeping people safe...

For the ones who are complaining, remember Trump making a secret service guy get in the same air tight car so he could wave to the cult.. Sorry but ye have litany of screw ups...

This is turning into a full-blown insurrectionist biological attack on our democracy. And all the infected claim they are vaccinated.

And these bioterrorists are still screaming and slobbering, unmasked, all over Washington while the corporate media looks the other way.

AP21198714473206.jpg

Vaccinated Pelosi and Biden aides test positive for COVID​

A spokesperson for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tested positive Monday for coronavirus following a meeting last week with members of the Texas Legislature who fled the state for Washington, D.C.

Drew Hammill, a top aide to Pelosi, said the unidentified staff member was fully vaccinated and did not have recent contact with the top California Democrat, though the speaker's office is taking extra precautions as a result.

"Yesterday, a fully vaccinated senior spokesperson in the speaker’s press office tested positive for COVID after contact with members of the Texas state legislature last week," Hammill said in a statement obtained by Fox News.

Separately, Axios first reported that a White House official also tested positive for coronavirus after attending the same rooftop reception in Washington as the Pelosi staffer last Wednesday night. The White House aide was also fully vaccinated and experienced mild symptoM

Globalist want to reduce the world population. Can you think of a better way then give hundreds of millions a vaccine that will kill them in 2 or 3 years. I use to know a girl that was given that vaccine she's dead now.

6 Democrat Texas 'Flee-baggers' have reportedly contracted COVID-19, infected 1 Pelosi aide, and infected 1 WH aide. Now Press Secretary Psaki has confirmed there a lt more infected persons in the WH....

'White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday confirmed that there have been breakthrough COVID-19 cases among White House staffers that had not previously been disclosed.

Psaki, during Tuesday’s White House briefing, confirmed reports that a vaccinated White House official and a vaccinated staffer for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tested positive for coronavirus after attending the same event.'

Bwuhahahahahahahaha.......... The WH and DC Democrats welcomed the Tx Democrats 'on the lamb' as heroes....after becoming 'super-spreaders' I wonder whatDC Democrats think of them now?

:auiqs.jpg:
I like to think of it as God is having his smitin going on.

Attachments

• GRAPH 3.png
    GRAPH 3.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
The sad part is that what they consider their moral justification for this protest is to preserve their unalienable right to cheat in elections.

Forum List

Back