Three Paths Into The Abyss

Cut and paste!!! Cut and paste!!! Cut and paste!!!

And of course, from well respected, neutral sources!!!

Maybe you should comment on the premise presented, instead of a useless personal attack. Liberals tend to do that a lot

Oh, look, the pot is calling the kettle black. Did it get cold and damp under your rock, or what?

Maybe you should stick to the flame room, you rarely contribute much to the conversation.:rolleyes-41:

As if I give a flying fuck what a brainless knuckle-dragging neanderthal - who can barely rhyme two sentences together without getting a brain fart - thinks.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You should leave the witty repartee to me.

I not only do it better than you do, but mine don't wind up sounding like some conversation you picked up in the junior high school boys bathroom.

And of course, from well respected, neutral sources!!!

Have Suicide Prevention on Speed Dial so you're prepared when Hillary pulls out of the race

As if I give a flying fuck what a brainless knuckle-dragging neanderthal - who can barely rhyme two sentences together without getting a brain fart - thinks.

I not only do it better than you do, but mine don't wind up sounding like some conversation you picked up in the junior high school boys bathroom.

I think his feelings are hurt:(

I think his feelings are hurt:(

Hmmm......maybe Bush will let me borrow the "Mission Accomplished" banner....

Forum List

Back