Three Killed, Including Safe Streets Worker, In East Baltimore Quadruple Shooting

That's pretty disgusting, but you can own it now. All pretense of you caring a wit for humanity is gone.
I agree with him. Guess I'm disgusting too. I own that without a problem. Any city that is so stupid to send in UNARMED men and women to council violent criminals are COMPLETE IDIOTS. Anyone dumb enough to go in without a gun..............well they must be POLISH........

You want crime to go down ...........You have to Put the FEAR OF GOD INTO THEM........GET MEDIEVEL ON THEM.

It's sad that the shootings continue, but the struggle must continue.
LOL. Only when it suits their politics..........Defund the police during RIOT ELECTION SEASON........Then we really didn't mean to defund them after the election is over.

Utter BS............Screwing their police over in the process..........and getting morons killed who go into a WARZONE without a gun. Sorry........LEFTIST CITIES ARE FREAKING RETARDED.

Since the US has the largest prison population % in the world, I would theorize violence and crimes are mostly due to injustice and corrupt government.
For example, we all know from Prohibition that the War on Drugs is illegal and creates massive violence.
So this is not a partisan issue.
Both parties are equally guilty.

Cali changed their rules so that good behavior in prison could reduce a sentence by 1/4 instead of 1/5. Not really the end of the fucking world as we know it and they did it due to a court order to reduce their over crowded prison system.

Most states have good behavior rules.

In Florida is it 10 days per month served, which is more lenient than Cali even.
Ky gives up to 10 days per month served
Ms is more strict with 4.5 days per 30 days
Nv gives a whopping 20 days per month served
Tn gives 8 days per month, which is about the same as Cali
As they ignore the immigration laws and allow drug gangs into the country from South of the Border.......and when those KILL......it's eeeeh.......ehhhh.

Stupidity in motion destroying themselves which is what good COMMIES DO BEST.......DESTROY SHIT.............then they flee and fuck up the next place they go to. Why I call them LOCUSTS.

Not surprisingly, Mayor Scott was an early proponent of the “Defund the Police” movement, which appears to be emboldening criminals and straining already thin police resources in Baltimore. Earlier this year, Scott announced the creation of a task force that would “reimagine policing” – a now oft-cited phrase that is liberal jargon for gutting police budgets. According to the Mayor’s office, the task force would develop a “budget-reduction plan” for the Baltimore Police Department even as crime soars to record levels.

When Scott took office in January of 2020, he promised to reduce homicides by 15% each year, including getting Baltimore below 300 homicides during his first year in office. Three hundred thirty-five people were killed in Baltimore in 2020, and the city is on pace to see well over that number of murders in 2021. As long as Scott refuses to support law enforcement and take the necessary steps to crack down on crime, it appears unlikely that Baltimore will see fewer than 300 murders at any point during his tenure.

To make matters worse, Baltimore’s top prosecutor made headlines in March when she announced that the city would no longer prosecute crimes like drug possession and sex work offenses.

baltimores-new-police.jpg

Politics because only one party is stupid enough to replace police with unarmed social workers.

Well, one of them is dead, thanks to a careful, well-planned program to destroy the rule of law in Baltimore. It was hanging on by a thread, so it didn't need much to collapse entirely!

“The city's Safe Streets program aims to reduce gun violence and homicides using "violence interrupters." Members are trained in conflict mediation, counseling and mentorship.”

They also make great bullet catchers.

So sad.

yes, asking for someone to support their claims is stupidity on this forum, it just never happens.
You always show up trying to defend Dem losers..........ALWAYS......just calling you out for being a fraud like normal.

So.........is it a good idea to send those people into a freaking Warzone without weapons or not? And I just showed you that the MAYOR there pushed a DEFUND THE POLICE movement there.

You want to go be a police officer there Gator? Don't worry.......the Mayor will only put 5 knives in your back for serving........lol

Ummm, because we are arresting a shitload of californians who are coming to nevada to commit crimes.

DURRRR
Are you in law enforcement?

And why would a California criminal got to Nevada to commit crimes?

What are they gonna steal tumbleweed?

yes, asking for someone to support their claims is stupidity on this forum, it just never happens.
Actually it's a matter of who asks. A useless hack troll who demands links, and when proven wrong will just walk away isn't worth the time. Whereas a person of quality that asks for a link, often while presenting their own links to support their views, is worth providing links to. At least that how forums used to work.

That's pretty disgusting, but you can own it now. All pretense of you caring a wit for humanity is gone.

It's sad that the shootings continue, but the struggle must continue.
Do you live in a gated or wealthy area?
Are you one of the thugs?
Are you friends with thugs?

Are you in law enforcement?

And why would a California criminal got to Nevada to commit crimes?

What are they gonna steal tumbleweed?

My friends are the former Sheriff of Washoe County and the current Sheriff of Carson City. We talk about the californians coming here and getting busted all the time now.

Ummmm because there is a shitload of money in Nevada...

DURRRRR

As Angela Davis pointed out, crime is actually political.
No one is normally or naturally criminal, and they only do it when the system does not allow them a decent honest life.

My friends are the former Sheriff of Washoe County and the current Sheriff of Carson City. We talk about the californians coming here and getting busted all the time now.

Ummmm because there is a shitload of money in Nevada...

DURRRRR

Often wondered what "DURRR" means?
Is that a reference to Homer Simpson?

Forum List

Back