Threats against elected officials is unamerican

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
REPS AT RISK - The Daily

The number of FBI investigations into threats against members of Congress spiked in the wake of former Rep. Gabby Giffords’ shooting, according to documents obtained by The Daily"

read more at the above link.

What the hell people? Who could possibly approve of this kind of behavior? We as a nation are better than this, at least I hope so.

threats against elected officials should be limited to threatening to vote them out of office.
per-iod!

I understand the usual statement that my grandfather used to say;
"they should all be hung"
Of course he was probably right, but he didn't really want to see anyone hung, even if they deserved it as he knew, like many of us do, that political assasinations and/or threats really is anti-american.

My only hope here is that somehow law enforcement sorts through the dumbasses making idle threats and finds the real dangerous ones prior to anyone carrying the threat they made out.

Additionally, I can only hope that law enforcment is somehow tipped off to those that don't make threats, but will take shots at our lawmakers.

Who is with me here?

Thrreats are at an all time high because congress is ignoring their constituents more than ever. I know it could be solved at the voting booth. But Americans are too stupid and lazy to push another button.

The US Gov't is more Tyrannical and out of control than at any time in our History but I'm supposed to feel bad that those scum bags are getting threatened?

Forum List

Back