Thousands of orange ecstasy tablets in shape of Donald Trump's head seized in Germany

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Thousands of ecstasy tablets in shape of Trump's head seized

they're so lifelike!

ecstasy23n-5-web.jpg

What does that drug do? Is it a psychedelic like LSD?

Methylene-dioxymethyl amphetamine (MDMA) is a synthetic hallucinogenic stimulant, causing serotonin and dopamine to flood the brain. Both are neurotransmitters which influence the flow of information throughout the brain. Changing the balance between the two changes your mood. It gives you a glow of well-being, happiness, euphoria, increases your sensitivity to rhythmic music, and makes you want to dance.

What does that drug do? Is it a psychedelic like LSD?

Methylene-dioxymethyl amphetamine (MDMA) is a synthetic hallucinogenic stimulant, causing serotonin and dopamine to flood the brain. Both are neurotransmitters which influence the flow of information throughout the brain. Changing the balance between the two changes your mood. It gives you a glow of well-being, happiness, euphoria, increases your sensitivity to rhythmic music, and makes you want to dance.
Thank you. I have never had a reason to know or understand that drug. I probably know people and have been in touch with folks who were doing it, but mostly I have purposefully stayed away from that scene and those people.

Forum List

Back