Thousands of cattle dying due to heat stress. 10k in Kansas alone over last 5 days?

one needs to note the neat grid pattern they died in....looks like they were corralled then the corralls removed after their death....i would have insurance questions....as in..is this covered by any type of insurance? are cows like bees and they all die within 48 hours...something other than rotting cows does smell rotten about this and i am not one to buy into conspiracy theroies normally..

Perhaps they gathered them into one spot after they died.

Suffering is suffering.

Except those in a slaughterhouse are killed instantly with no suffering while dying of heat/dehydration is a terrible way to go.

I did not realize you were a vegan/vegetarian.

The heat index is much higher. In Atlanta the temp has been 98 degrees, but the heat index is 110.
Let us know how many bovine are collapsing in Georgia. What, no cattle ranches in Georgia?

Like Partisover Ranch and at least 19 other cattle ranches in Georgia.

😆 at how pathetic all of you allow yourselves to get.

You keep saying how the global warming is happening and showing us the 110 heat index in Atlanta.

This post is about a mass number of cattle dying from temperatures that never reached 100. In fact over that period of this horrible global warming Temps, the Temps I provided. 93, 91, 90.

So, the fact you keep pointing out the heat index in Georgia and the cattle not dying in mass MEANS WHAT TO YOU ABOUT THE CLAIM OF THE MASS NUMBER OF BOVINE DYING OF HEAT STRESS IN KANSAS!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PATHETIC GASBAG!!!!!

Thousands of cattle in Kansas have died in recent days due to high heat and humidity, dealing a blow to one of the country’s leading cattle production states as the industry grapples with extreme weather and rising production costs linked to the war in Ukraine.

Huh, the temperatures in that region that killed all of these cattle during these horrible days were as follows.

95, 91, 99, 93 and 90 degrees.

Apparently the cattle couldn't handle that. 10k cattle couldn't handle that cause, cause, of the global warming brought about the whites and their combustion engines living in America. Not the hole in the ozone that has been fixed.

They expect us to believe, and their braindead Muppets will believe it, that cattle cannot handle such heat.

Meanwhile during that same 5 day period where over 10k cattle died in Kansas, at King Ranch in Texas where the largest ranch for cattle in the US, the temperatures were as follows.

102, 103, 96, 96, 99

The cattle there didn't die by the Thousands due to heat.

Soooo, did 10k cattle die in Kansas due to heat in a cooler climate where thousands of cattle DID NOT DIE in Texas?

Hmmmmm?
Bovine growth hormone(bst) is awesome !
107 on one of my farms the other day. They sure were consuming a lot of grass

This post is about a mass number of cattle dying from temperatures that never reached 100. In fact over that period of this horrible global warming Temps, the Temps I provided. 93, 91, 90.

The temps you provided are wrong and they also do not take into account the heat index.

D7F7952C-56BF-43E3-AA52-FE03889C094B.jpeg

Here with a heat index of 130 degrees. Still no dead cattle. And it’s been this hot all week. It isn’t the heat…

1655390299337.png

1655390326691.png

The heat index yesterday in Atlanta was 110. Pretty awful.
104 heat index here on lake Erie. Water temp all ready at 74. All ready a nearly 2 hour trip to get to the walleye. Likely only two to three weeks before the walleye move east out of range for my boats. 2nd year in a row. This hurts my wallet in a big way.

View attachment 658714
Here with a heat index of 130 degrees. Still no dead cattle. And it’s been this hot all week. It isn’t the heat…
Well, surada. Are there mass numbers of cattle dying in Georgia?

Considering that the mass numbers of cattle in Kansas that supposedly died of heat stress and the temps there are cooler than GA, what do we conclude?

Surada? Hello? You there? This thing working? Are there mass numbers of bovine dying on the cattle ranches there?

Yes?

No?

Oh, no there isn't. So, makes a lot of sense that the cattle in Kansas to you eh? I bet it does.

Don't worry Surada. Your side always takes on both sides of every issue and your condition is pretty much irreversible.

Sad

I live on the range in ne Arizona. Temps near or over 100 for the last week. No dead cattle. Our cattle are in fine shape. They do get sweet feed, hay and have access to water.
I think if those cows in Kansas did actually die that we are not getting the whole story. There are many possibilities, but dropping dead from heat seems unlikely.
Having been around cattle my entire life, the first thought that comes to mind is.... insurance fraud.

I live on the range in ne Arizona. Temps near or over 100 for the last week. No dead cattle. Our cattle are in fine shape. They do get sweet feed, hay and have access to water.
I think if those cows in Kansas did actually die that we are not getting the whole story. There are many possibilities, but dropping dead from heat seems unlikely.
Having been around cattle my entire life, the first thought that comes to mind is.... insurance fraud.

2000ish cattle out of 6.5 million. That is 0.031% of the cattle. I will do a little digging, but I am betting that is a smaller percentage than normally die throughout the year

Forum List

Back