Thousands of cattle dying due to heat stress. 10k in Kansas alone over last 5 days?

And this "perfect storm" happens ALL THE TIME in Texas and we don't have 10,000 steers dying.

Something ain't stirring the kool-aid here.

yeah, I am sure the cattle ranchers in Kansas are all part of the grand conspiracy to starve us in to submission.

Do you people ever stop and read what you post and realize how insane it all sounds.

That's right, I forgot that cattle do not need to drink fucking water. How silly of me.

Carry on
No, you forgot that ranchers can get water for their cattle VERY EASILY. REGARDLESS of drought condition.

Seriously, the number of coincidental food supply disruptions HAS to trigger some sort of suspicion in you. I know you are not THAT fucking gullible.

It's like you've never heard of Cloward-Piven and you actually believe our bullshit fucking FedGov is not capable of such nonsense---DESPITE countless examples OTHERWISE.

The article frames the cause of death as heat, and humidity. That isn’t true. Otherwise I’d be surrounded by dead cattle. You aren’t so dense that you believe the heat killed them; are you?

yes, the heat and humidity killed them due to the lack of water for them to drink and cool off.

This is not rocket science. The same thing happens to humans as well.

yes, the heat and humidity killed them due to the lack of water for them to drink and cool off.

And the same conditions exist IN TEXAS every single fucking year, and it is not a problem....WHY????

Because cows, unlike crops, can be moved to water tanks.

Either we have SERIOUS neglect on the part of Ranchers (doubt it) or something else is going on.

Thousands of cattle in Kansas have died in recent days due to high heat and humidity, dealing a blow to one of the country’s leading cattle production states as the industry grapples with extreme weather and rising production costs linked to the war in Ukraine.

Huh, the temperatures in that region that killed all of these cattle during these horrible days were as follows.

95, 91, 99, 93 and 90 degrees.

Apparently the cattle couldn't handle that. 10k cattle couldn't handle that cause, cause, of the global warming brought about the whites and their combustion engines living in America. Not the hole in the ozone that has been fixed.

They expect us to believe, and their braindead Muppets will believe it, that cattle cannot handle such heat.

Meanwhile during that same 5 day period where over 10k cattle died in Kansas, at King Ranch in Texas where the largest ranch for cattle in the US, the temperatures were as follows.

102, 103, 96, 96, 99

The cattle there didn't die by the Thousands due to heat.

Soooo, did 10k cattle die in Kansas due to heat in a cooler climate where thousands of cattle DID NOT DIE in Texas?

Hmmmmm?
We’re supposed to believe 90 degree weather killed all these cattle? What a joke.

The water available is unknown, and unsaid by the article. The only allusion to a possible lack of water in this case is a reference to drought conditions. Cattle ranchers always have contingencies for dry conditions.

No, you forgot that ranchers can get water for their cattle VERY EASILY. REGARDLESS of drought condition.

What, do they order it from Amazon? Do they pull it out of their asses? Maybe go down to the local WalMart and pick up a few cases of Sam's water?

Seriously, the number of coincidental food supply disruptions HAS to trigger some sort of suspicion in you. I know you are not THAT fucking gullible.

This stuff happens all the time, just nobody ever took the time to point out each and everyone to you like they are now.

And the same conditions exist IN TEXAS every single fucking year, and it is not a problem....WHY????

Because cows, unlike crops, can be moved to water tanks.

Either we have SERIOUS neglect on the part of Ranchers (doubt it) or something else is going on.

Oh look, it happened in 2011 also...was that part of the grand conspiracy?

What, do they order it from Amazon? Do they pull it out of their asses? Maybe go down to the local WalMart and pick up a few cases of Sam's water?
How do humans get water? Why are there not 10,000 humans dead?

You're telling me that humans haven't had a bath in months?

You can snark it up all you want. The fact remains. 10,000 dead cows=more than mere neglect.
This stuff happens all the time, just nobody ever took the time to point out each and everyone to you like they are now.
Bullshit. Not to this level. Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.

Oh look, it happened in 2011 also...was that part of the grand conspiracy?

Did a hole bunch of other shit happen at the exact same time?

It could be a big, fat, unbelievable coincidence, but I am not going to just shrug and ignore it, like you.

How do humans get water? Why are there not 10,000 humans dead?

You're telling me that humans haven't had a bath in months?

Put a few million humans out there in the heat and humidity with limited water supply and you would have a lot more than 10,000 dead.

We humans have this thing called air conditioning and indoor plumbing

Probably, but you did not have people scouring the webs looking for every single story they could find to make things look worse than they are.
The situation doesn’t require an abundance of scrutiny, in order to give it a negative look. A cursory examination of the news forwarded by the MSM paints the picture quite readily. A closer examination shows it’s actually worse than is being stated.

I drive by cattle every day to and from work. Having 100 plus heat indexes every day here. They arent dying unless the owner wants fresh steaks.

More garbage from the lean green money making machine

one needs to note the neat grid pattern they died in....looks like they were corralled then the corralls removed after their death....i would have insurance questions....as in..is this covered by any type of insurance? are cows like bees and they all die within 48 hours...something other than rotting cows does smell rotten about this and i am not one to buy into conspiracy theroies normally..

Forum List

Back