Thousands line up to see Trump on a holiday weekend

cant agree. no one likes the train wreck of rubio licking illegal asses.

Hillary generates sexual harassment and perversion..Dems. love that about her..

Last edited:
Is Hillary even out there anymore?
I see Trump is out there every day it seems.

Hillary needs to run on infrastructure, science, r&d, education, higher minimum wage, legalizing pot and doing cool shit as this country once did. pretty much stick it up the loserterians ass.

The country used to promote self reliance and allowing capitalism to create abundant employment . Hillary could never promote that she's an extreme lefty. Yup, this country needs more freeloading potheads...:laugh:

To lock up the Democrat nomination Hillary will run on giving away more free stuff then Bernie....

What is so wrong about making college easier for the lower classes? The rich have theirs...Why not the rest of the country?
Right...

1926706_1083726801652597_3463964408502136561_n.jpg

Hillary needs to run on infrastructure, science, r&d, education, higher minimum wage, legalizing pot and doing cool shit as this country once did. pretty much stick it up the loserterians ass.

The country used to promote self reliance and allowing capitalism to create abundant employment . Hillary could never promote that she's an extreme lefty. Yup, this country needs more freeloading potheads...:laugh:

Republicans built the highways
Formed the epa
Made this nation a space power
cleaned up our air and water

The idea of every man for himself was proven a loser in the 19th century. Such is normally used to hurt most other people. Not that I don't believe in a great amount of freedoms but we all have to live together within one society.

To lock up the Democrat nomination Hillary will run on giving away more free stuff then Bernie....

What is so wrong about making college easier for the lower classes? The rich have theirs...Why not the rest of the country?
Right...

View attachment 55845

Wealth is made. It isn't a limited set number as you think. The other 99% can make a lot more and with space mining we can grow the standard of living a lot more.

Republicans built the highways
Formed the epa
Made this nation a space power
cleaned up our air and water

The idea of every man for himself was proven a loser in the 19th century. Such is normally used to hurt most other people. Not that I don't believe in a great amount of freedoms but we all have to live together within one society.

It wasn't every man for himself, it was competitive with integrity. Coddling freeloaders is the Democrat way and it's obviously un-sustainable. People looking for excuses for their failures vote Democrat

That is if she isn't locked up in prison before then.

With a fully corrupt Justice Department via the Obama Administration that's highly unlikely, Democrats are betting on it.

With a fully corrupt Justice Department via the Obama Administration that's highly unlikely, Democrats are betting on it.
They've lost bigger bets before.

Forum List

Back