Thoughts and Prayers

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
For all those affected by the earthquake in Taiwan this morning.

For all those affected by the earthquake in Taiwan this morning.
Who cares. And the USA should not send one penny of relief. If citizens want to donate or give to the cause they can but I don't want my tax dollars going to something that I don't approve of.

Isn't that the GOP thing to say? Sending money to gooks abroad is unconstitutional. I shouldn't be forced to pay. The government should give nothing and I'll decide if I want to donate a buck or two. Lets see if the rich in America will chip in.

Bobo the racist loser marked it "funny" that people died when an earthquake struck a heavily populated city. Note well the next time the worthless pussy whines about being called out as the racist he is. What a fucking scumbag.

Bobo the racist loser marked it "funny" that people died when an earthquake struck a heavily populated city. Note well the next time the worthless pussy whines about being called out as the racist he is. What a fucking scumbag.
I told you we as a species are overpopulated. Especially Asians. This is god thinning the herd. Mother nature.

You sure do an awful lot of worrying about asians.

I told you we as a species are overpopulated. ....

You're wrong, as usual.

You sure do an awful lot of worrying about asians.

I worry about human beings. Too bad you're not one.

Forum List

Back