Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

"What was the biggest surprise to you from the NFL 2020-21 season?"

I think it was the Jacksonville Jaguars losing 15 straight games after a season opening win. A losing streak like that is just so rare anymore.
That it even existed,did not think there would be a season.

As for Brady et al...

"I don't know what they pay for referees in Tampa but you get your money's worth."
Show me the bad calls.
Well there's this...

and
and

Seriously, PI on a ball thrown into the stands?
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Well done taking him to school,
He lives in denial mode his hero can’t get to the Super Bowl without the refs in krafts pocket who still has them in their pockets as a favor to Brady for making his organization a winner. Despite how it is ALWAYS the other team that gets the bad calls everytime and the patriots and now the bucs always get them,he closes his eyes refusing to look at the facts unable to deal with reality the nfl is as much a dog and only show as elections are.:cuckoo::uhoh3:

once agaiin,same as it should have been the chiefs in the Super Bowl back three years ago instead of the cheatriots,it should have been the packers instead of the Bucs.I heard that in thst game from others on sports message boards thst the refs called a bs holding penalty against the packers defender towards the end of the game in the end zone which lead to the bucs touchdown that decided the game.

refs as always.looking out for their boy Brady. A former NFL official said about the pats/Rams first Super Bowl game with Kurt Warner that was the worst officiated game he ever saw in his life,that he had seen pop Warner games far better officiated than that one.
Remember this one?

Forum List

Back