Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans.

These anti-vaxxer stooges have been pedaling the same shit for over a century. Millions would have died if these morons had their way.

Pay the same attention to these morons as you do dog crap on the sidewalk.

View attachment 512991
Seriously, this is getting depressing. I just had one of them tell me that the Delta variant is like the common cold.

This is like being in a freakin' zombie movie. You don't want to be in their path.
These ant-vaxxers think they are smarter than anyone else. They just don‘t realize they are part of a long line of losers, stooges and fear mongers who have proven to be constantly on the wrong side of history.
More than 99% of the people dying right now are unvaccinated.

You simply don't more obvious than that, and they're STILL in denial.

This is, literally, a madness.

Certainly not holding up in Scotland.

more than seven days on from their second vaccine dose at the time that they tested positive for the virus.
snip
Between the beginning of the vaccine rollout in December up to July 7, a total of 2.8 million people in Scotland have been fully vaccinated against Covid.
snip
All 41 patients had Covid-19 recorded as a primary or contributing cause of death, and according to the PHS report also had "several comorbidities which contributed to their deaths".

Didn't you say earlier than no one is even HOSPITALIZED for Covid if they're vaccinated? And now people who are vaccinated are dying. My my Penelope you seem to be getting it all wrong
if they have several comorbidities.

Those who have had covid have no reason to get vaccinated according to a new study:

"The study was conducted on 52,238 employees in the Cleveland Clinic."
"The scarcity of vaccines, coupled with the knowledge that vaccines do not provide additional protection to those who have already been infected, is the strongest argument for restricting vaccine administration to those who have not had the infection."

I had covid and I'm not getting the vaccine.

FYI

The article has not been peer reviewed YET...

Which means the study has not been duplicated by other scientists, to support the theory....yet.

So people having had covid don't have antibodies?

Too fking funny.

Of course they have antibodies developed from the Covid they had!

whether they hold up to NEW variants is another story! We don't even know how long these very effective vaccines will hold up to NEW variants coming out of the woodwork, without needing another boost!

y'all who have had covid, are way ahead of the game...if covid can be called a game....:(

Some day, you may need a booster....if your antibodies wane, or a bastard of a variant comes along...

The same seems to be true of the vaccine. I have just as much protection with my antibodies and see no need to take the vaccine.

I don't disagree, you very well could have full protection, including against the present variants of the virus...

And from what I have seen, as testing on covid antibodies present in covid survival patients continues, month after month, they have not waned...which is great, for those that survived it!

Those who have had covid have no reason to get vaccinated according to a new study:

"The scarcity of vaccines, coupled with the knowledge that vaccines do not provide additional protection to those who have already been infected, is the strongest argument for restricting vaccine administration to those who have not had the infection."

I'm in the same boat.

I've read nor heard anything that says it's of any great benefit for me to get the vaccine...

FYI

Which means the study has not been duplicated by other scientists, to support the theory....yet.

Too fking funny.

Vaccines are 5-10 times more robust than convalescent antibodies, except for the Delta variant, which should become the dominant variant. Some tests are not detecting Delta.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
If a variant, that is not affected by the vaccines, we are back to square one.
We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.

Spineless, stupid people threaten our nation by not getting vaccinated.

SPINELESS-STUPID

Republicans treated Covid-19 as a political issue and not a public health issue from the very beginning.

Notably, 71% (dems) SAID ( but you know dems) they had received a* vaccine, including 68% of Republicans and 79% of Democrats. More whites said that they had received the shot than blacks, 76% to 52%.

oh. There it is...* A vaccine. That means it might have been that DPT when they were 2.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.

SPINELESS-STUPID

Fuck you dumbass.

FYI

Too fking funny.

Vaccines are 5-10 times more robust than convalescent antibodies, except for the Delta variant, which should become the dominant variant. Some tests are not detecting Delta.

I posted research that said that if you've had covid getting the vaccine provides no additional advantage. Why don't you post research saying that: "Vaccines are 5-10 times more robust than convalescent antibodies"?

FYI

Too fking funny.

whether they hold up to NEW variants is another story! We don't even know how long these very effective vaccines will hold up to NEW variants coming out of the woodwork, without needing another boost!

y'all who have had covid, are way ahead of the game...if covid can be called a game....:(

Some day, you may need a booster....if your antibodies wane, or a bastard of a variant comes along...

The same seems to be true of the vaccine. I have just as much protection with my antibodies and see no need to take the vaccine.

I don't disagree, you very well could have full protection, including against the present variants of the virus...

And from what I have seen, as testing on covid antibodies present in covid survival patients continues, month after month, they have not waned...which is great, for those that survived it!
The vast majority of people who died from covid were the very old or those with preexisting conditions. Asking those people at risk to isolate themselves for their own safety makes sense but not the rest of the population. Saying I survived covid sounds a bit hysterical.

FYI

Too fking funny.

The vast majority of people who died from covid were the very old or those with preexisting conditions. Asking those people at risk to isolate themselves for their own safety makes sense but not the rest of the population. Saying I survived covid sounds a bit hysterical.

The Covid hoax worked because Americans are stunningly easily frightened, guilt tripped and coerced. Even about half of the 30% who can comprehend stats, percentages and hard numbers did knuckle under so they could virtue signal about how much they “ cared” about other peoples health
The lockdown loonsLOVED the CDC when it was robbing freedom and choice. As soon as theCDC gave the green light, Libs ignored and discredited them. This is because they want everyone stuck at home, as miserable and unproductive as they are .
600,000 decedents falsely touted as dying from Covid when in fact they had a myriad of life taking ailments including Covid. A mere 30-35,000 who died solely from Covid. These are facts you feelings freaks and of that group a mere 3,500 who were younger than 55 and had no other life taking conditions.
This was ALL about unseating Trump.

SPINELESS-STUPID

Republicans treated Covid-19 as a political issue and not a public health issue from the very beginning.
That's a hoot right there...It was Democrats that were politicizing this thing from the start...

SPINELESS-STUPID

If we had not gotten vaccinated, the anti-vaccers and the repubs who refuse to get a shot would still be sitting at home waiting for everything to open up. These people are stupid and may soon find themselves on a ventilator when the delta varient catches up with them.

FYI

Too fking funny.

The Covid hoax worked because Americans are stunningly easily frightened, guilt tripped and coerced. Even about half of the 30% who can comprehend stats, percentages and hard numbers did knuckle under so they could virtue signal about how much they “ cared” about other peoples health
The lockdown loonsLOVED the CDC when it was robbing freedom and choice. As soon as theCDC gave the green light, Libs ignored and discredited them. This is because they want everyone stuck at home, as miserable and unproductive as they are .
600,000 decedents falsely touted as dying from Covid when in fact they had a myriad of life taking ailments including Covid. A mere 30-35,000 who died solely from Covid. These are facts you feelings freaks and of that group a mere 3,500 who were younger than 55 and had no other life taking conditions.
You are costing people their lives. PLEASE SHUT UP!

FYI

Too fking funny.

I posted research that said that if you've had covid getting the vaccine provides no additional advantage. Why don't you post research saying that: "Vaccines are 5-10 times more robust than convalescent antibodies"?

‘....vaccinated people can provide five to 20 times more neutralizing antibody than the plasma from those who have not been vaccinated.‘

FYI

Too fking funny.

You want to be very careful about making such an statement. You have crossed a line

FYI

Too fking funny.

because there are 90 million seniors, disabled, and people with heart conditions, or diabetes who are at high risk in the USA.

that's no small change to be taken out of the workforce or economy....

FYI

Too fking funny.

‘....vaccinated people can provide five to 20 times more neutralizing antibody than the plasma from those who have not been vaccinated.‘

The article refers to the use of convalescent plasma to treat other patients. As the article says they have no idea of how much convalescent plasma is appropriate for each patient:

"“This is an unstandardized dose of an unstandardized product being given to all comer patients for a disease with variable progression,” Joyner said in an email. “So it is unrealistic to expect cookie-cutter results like you get for statin/heart attack trials.”"

What your article says it that people who recovered from covid and then were vaccinated produce more convalescent plasma then those that are unvaccinated:

"Knudson said his early research shows plasma from recovered then vaccinated people can provide five to 20 times more neutralizing antibody than the plasma from those who have not been vaccinated."

Try to understand this - the vaccine stimulates the production of antibodies. If I were to become sick again my body would also increase my production of antibodies.

This article has nothing to do with a vaccinated person being better able to fight off a covid infection than a recovered person whose body can also produce needed antibodies to fight off infection .

You have failed to show where a vaccinated person is better able to fight off covid than a person who has recovered from an earlier covid infection.

FYI

Too fking funny.

because there are 90 million seniors, disabled, and people with heart conditions, or diabetes who are at high risk in the USA.

I am not sure if 90 million is an accurate estimate but I will say that it would have been better for our economy if we had recognized who was at risk and allow the rest to remain productive.

FYI

Too fking funny.

I am not sure if 90 million is an accurate estimate but I will say that it would have been better for our economy if we had recognized who was at risk and allow the rest to remain productive.

I felt the same way early on, until I found out there were 60 million Boomers, and another 30 million of others with medical conditions that put them at higher risk of being killed by the virus.... Just way too many to lock up, and pull out of the workforce and the economy.

our problems began, when we didn't have enough covid tests.....so we didn't know where the virus was spreading and on fire.....with massive testing, we could have identified hot spots, and lockdowned or rather taken precautions by region, instead of the entire nation, all at once.

As citizens, it was and is our duty to protect the vulnerable from being killed....

FYI

Too fking funny.

You want to be very careful about making such an statement. You have crossed a line
Tell me how? Dozens of Doctors are coming on reputable news stations each day and saying the same thing. The misinformation and lies that you anti-vaccine people are spreading is leaving millions open to catching the delta variant of COVID-19. You are purposefully misleading and lying to people, fully for political gain.

SO SHUT UP AND STOP TRYING TO MISINFORM THE PUBLIC!

Forum List

Back