Those damn white supremacists are at it again

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
Oh wait...... no they aren't. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, check out this mutt's arrest record...... this is the kind of guy that's always lurking around every communist movement. Straight up thug criminals who have been robbing, killing, stealing, looting and pillaging their whole lives and now have found a political ideology that indulges them, and provides cover and justification for what they were going to do anyway.

Guys like this one will be in charge of the regime's "security forces", if history is any guide.

Prepare accordingly.

It's whitey's fault.

If you look at him in that one pic holding a handgun the flash actually went down the barrel and you can see the hollow point bullet in the chamber. That is a loaded handgun.

• Banned
This is a guy who should have been handled by the men a long time ago, but we abdicated our responsibility as the guardians of our communities, and we decided to let "the authorities" handle it........ and this is what we get.
Giving more power to the same "authorities" that have failed to handle shit like this for like, ever, won't solve anything.

I break my own horses, and I shoot my own snakes.
More people should do the same, IMO.

This is a guy who should have been handled by the men a long time ago, but we abdicated our responsibility as the guardians of our communities, and we decided to let "the authorities" handle it........ and this is what we get.
Giving more power to the same "authorities" that have failed to handle shit like this for like, ever, won't solve anything.

There used to be citizen justice, by vigilantes. Maybe we need some of that.

Seriously though, check out this mutt's arrest record...... this is the kind of guy that's always lurking around every communist movement. Straight up thug criminals who have been robbing, killing, stealing, looting and pillaging their whole lives and now have found a political ideology that indulges them, and provides cover and justification for what they were going to do anyway.

Guys like this one will be in charge of the regime's "security forces", if history is any guide.

Prepare accordingly.
If you really thought Capitalism was great you wouldn`t spend so much time worrying about Commies. Maybe it`s people like you that need to be watched. Why don`t you have faith in Capitalism?

Prepare accordingly.
If you really thought Capitalism was great you wouldn`t spend so much time worrying about Commies. Maybe it`s people like you that need to be watched. Why don`t you have faith in Capitalism?
If you don't have anything serious to say, shut your dickhole and go sit down somewhere.

Grown folks are talking.

I can't make up my mind as to whether he's more asshole or more retard.

I see they've selected "chink" as our brand new word that must never be spoken and only written with asterisks.

Phhrt

Capitalism IS great, but it's also open to SO many corruptions and exploitations.

Like many ideals, capitalism needs to be guarded and guided every single day. If it's not properly governed and regulated on a daily basis, all sorts of things can go wrong. And once those things go wrong, it's very difficult to get it on track again.

...white supremacists murder less than 10 pr year
...blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
= Biden/etc are total IDIOTS for even mentioning white supremacy/etc

Prepare accordingly.
well anything is possable
Remember Rachel Dolezal? the white girl who claimed to be black and when busted every leftist chose to defend her because it was her choice
150612092018-rachel-dolezal-split-live-video.jpg

...white supremacists murder less than 10 pr year
...blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
= Biden/etc are total IDIOTS for even mentioning white supremacy/etc
and despite being what? being only 13% of the population too?

They are record breakers them African American's gotta hand it to them.

Strangely enough, after posting this, I ended up having to kill a water moccasin last night. :huh1:

I haven't even seen one of those in years, but I post something on a random board on the interweb, and within a few hours there's one right in my path, lol.

I guess the Gods are listening, lol.

Forum List

Back