Thomas should be impeached and replaced.

And if a woman is driving to get a Third Trimester Abortion and is in a harsh fender bender ( Auto Crash ) and the Baby pops out & starts crying the Far left & left think she should be allowed to finish the job on the living crying newborn when they get to a doctor ...

His wife is too active in everyday politics and at the least recuse himself from any Jan 6 th supreme court cases.

The Koch brothers have bought the Supreme Court. Two justices took money from the Koch brothers, then were the deciding factor in being able to spend as much money as they like on influencing elections.

It's got to the point that one Senate candidate is spending MORE than the ENTIRE German federal election. The US probably spends 10 times more than the entire EUROPE.

The Koch brothers have bought the Supreme Court. Two justices took money from the Koch brothers, then were the deciding factor in being able to spend as much money as they like on influencing elections.

It's got to the point that one Senate candidate is spending MORE than the ENTIRE German federal election. The US probably spends 10 times more than the entire EUROPE.
Half the Koch brothers are dead , get back to me when Soros is room temp

Half the Koch brothers are dead , get back to me when Soros is room temp

I know, and yet even when they're both firmly cemented under the ground, their impact will live on.

Trump (ironically because they hated him) was a product of their ambition.

Forum List

Back